Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents (13531 Views)

Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by okrote4real: 3:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Wait...hope say nor be our money she dey dash people in her name

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by LUV1: 4:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Jesus is coming very soon. No matter the problem you are passing through he will solve it for you . President wife try .
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by lagosrd: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Where is this woman getting this kind of money from. Cos I thought the husband was poor and he spends only his salary. Madam Na wa ooooo. #30million naira in what capacity? As a millionaire or as a government official. I comment my reserve...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by ezenonso: 5:22am On Jul 04, 2016
She no go America again... Is she back?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Lotechi(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2016
proceeds indeed!!!!in a short while,ur book has made more than 30million...........I weep for my country

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by nzaghibaba(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2016
;DLolz
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by fitinwell: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
[size=18pt]I don't understand, when they said no office for first lady... Now how much exactly is in her bank accounts?
2. What type of business is she into.. That she can dash out #30million comfortably
3. How much is her allowance.. I wont say salary?
4. For aisha Muhammad to donate #30m, den she as more public funds in her account... Let her explain to us how she got.. Millions of Naira overnight

EFFC take note.. Please

From Angry and Hungry Nigerian[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by chukwuemeka29: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Have that paid the money .they borrowed to purchase presidential nomination form . To the lender bank .and what is the title of the book she wrote.that fetch her such money.efcc should investigate
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by mecussey(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Mrs Aisha Buhari, the Wife of the President, on Sunday presented about N30 million cash support to parents of the abducted Government Secondary School (GSS) Chibok students in Borno.

Buhari, represented by Hajiya Nana Shettima, the wife of the Borno governor presented the cash to the parents at a ceremony in Maiduguri.

She explained that the gesture was aimed at assisting the parents with some financial support towards alleviating their sufferings.

Buhari pointed out that the presentation was in fulfillment of her promise to assist the less privileged and victims of insurgency in the North East.

“Today’s presentation was in fulfillment of the promise I made earlier in the year during my book launch in Abuja.

“I made a promise that the proceeds will be use to better the lives of women and victims of insurgency in the North East,” she said.

She urged the beneficiaries to invest the money in productive ventures, so it can better their living conditions.

“This money is not a sort of compensation, but a kind of support for those in need.

“Our immediate prayer is for God to help trace and rescue the abducted girls so that they can be safely re-united with their families,”

She commended the military for their efforts in fighting the Boko Haram terrorists and expressed optimism that the search for the abducted girls would soon yield dividends.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that each of the 215 parent was given a cash of N139,000 during the event.

Also speaking, Mrs Pauline Taline, a former deputy governor of Plateau said that the gesture was goodwill from the wife of the president to the parents.

“This is a goodwill support from Her Excellency Mrs Muhammadu Buhari to the parents of the abducted girls.

“We appeal to them to put the money into proper usage, either by investing it in farming or any other business venture,” Taline said.

NAN recalls that 219 GSS Chibok were abducted on April 14 by suspected Boko Haram terrorists, while writing their SSCE at the school.

http://sunnewsonline.com/aisha-buhari-presents-n30-million-cash-support-to-chibok-girls-parents/

They should probe her, watin she dey work to get 30m...otherwise, they should state it clearly that the money is on behalf of FG.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by lordkhalifa(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2016
At the expense of southern Nigeria sweat....

What's the money for
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Deepfreezer(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Please oo what happened to Aisha's USA trip? I taught zombies were chest beating. Visit the USA if ure truly clean.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by chuks4real101: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Why not pay dat 30m take support the fight to trap those boko boys instead of supporting the parents, are they hungry? some one needs his or her daughter back and you are present cash for him or her to forget about their daughters or what.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides / 2023: Tambuwal Urges PDP To Zone Presidential Ticket To North / Declare Your Spouse, Children’s Assets, CSO Tells Tinubu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.