Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents (13520 Views)

Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Mom007(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why do they keep throwing money at these chibok people? Their kids where kidnapped, how did that become a meal ticket? only in Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
crixtex:

Lol... its better to be an Israeli than a pakistani... moreover, did i lie?
its better to have a Pakistani than to have a Nigerian.... Seriously
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Akjr(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Came to c ha fine face.. Am outa hia
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Nellybii: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Am not against giving to the chibok community weda in cash or in kind.

But sincerely, I thought dis guys had no money.

I tot der was no office of the first lady, How did she come by the money?

They should explain whr some of dis money come from even if we know it's for good...

Have you heard the story of the fantastically daft wailer? He is too lazy to read any story no matter how short. Yet he is so quick to comment. How daft can one be?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Lordsocrates: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
“Today’s presentation was in fulfillment of the promise I made earlier in the year during my book launch in Abuja.
“I made a promise that the proceeds will be use to better the lives of women and victims of insurgency in the North East,” she said.
She urged the beneficiaries to invest the money in productive ventures, so it can better their living conditions.

reading helps
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by mastengsynergy: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
How much will each parent get fro this?
Over 200 girls missing ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by olive282(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
She don try
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by FIGARO00: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Support in what way, has she tried to support the unpaid workers in any way?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by ramond700: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where did she get the money from?surely nigerians must be regretting voting this slowpoke into power,i am sure buhari isnt stronger than God,

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided u dnt have wht to say...U simply just using style nothing abt d write up dispelled any form of criticism it ought to get
JBismarck:

I have done that already sir, but you can help me see what I'm not 'sawing'
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by gurunlocker: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
dem don chop plantain, they won't be able to speak the truth again....
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Mimisboygreat: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pls nairalanders am in a hot seat now about to win #1000. can someone help me confirm the name of our presido?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by emymeeky: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
MoneyGreen:
receive sense O ye son of Yisrael

Yoruba and their 'Y' factor

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
All these and more is what this yarinya of d president is using to booast her account from the national cake..
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by MiMiakpet(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
ReabridCharles:

They should explain whr some of dis money come from even if we know it's for good...

The story said the money was from the proceeds of her book launch earlier in the year. Get that bro
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Anabel(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
ReabridCharles:

Not having an office doesn't stop her from fulfilling "mummy" duties to needy Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by olubenjazzy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
princeofpeace22:

“This is a goodwill support from Her Excellency Mrs Muhammadu Buhari to the parents of the abducted girls.

/

Is her name no more Aisha? Or which one is Mrs. Mohammadu.....
God bless her for blessing others in need
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by omegaurch1: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Mrs Aisha Buhari, the Wife of the President, on Sunday presented about N30 million cash support to parents of the abducted Government Secondary School (GSS) Chibok students in Borno.

Buhari, represented by Hajiya Nana Shettima, the wife of the Borno governor presented the cash to the parents at a ceremony in Maiduguri.

She explained that the gesture was aimed at assisting the parents with some financial support towards alleviating their sufferings.

Buhari pointed out that the presentation was in fulfillment of her promise to assist the less privileged and victims of insurgency in the North East.

“Today’s presentation was in fulfillment of the promise I made earlier in the year during my book launch in Abuja.

“I made a promise that the proceeds will be use to better the lives of women and victims of insurgency in the North East,” she said.

She urged the beneficiaries to invest the money in productive ventures, so it can better their living conditions.

“This money is not a sort of compensation, but a kind of support for those in need.

“Our immediate prayer is for God to help trace and rescue the abducted girls so that they can be safely re-united with their families,”

She commended the military for their efforts in fighting the Boko Haram terrorists and expressed optimism that the search for the abducted girls would soon yield dividends.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that each of the 215 parent was given a cash of N139,000 during the event.

Also speaking, Mrs Pauline Taline, a former deputy governor of Plateau said that the gesture was goodwill from the wife of the president to the parents.

“This is a goodwill support from Her Excellency Mrs Muhammadu Buhari to the parents of the abducted girls.

“We appeal to them to put the money into proper usage, either by investing it in farming or any other business venture,” Taline said.

NAN recalls that 219 GSS Chibok were abducted on April 14 by suspected Boko Haram terrorists, while writing their SSCE at the school.

http://sunnewsonline.com/aisha-buhari-presents-n30-million-cash-support-to-chibok-girls-parents/

Stunt 101...
And ur husband said he didn't hv 27m to buy form for presidency last yr.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by transient123(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
TechRev:
Alliburton funds in action.

Did you say "Allinburton", you will spell it "Tysonburton" by next year, that I know

I refused to be an "olodo"
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by phaulzoe(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Our money na him this woman dry datch charity like this.. There is God oo shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by phaulzoe(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Our money na him this woman dey datch charity like this.. There is God oo shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by ndcide(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
30 million? Okay na.. So they don't want to, "bring back the girls"
They are still thinking of the best strategy of freeing them..
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Phaetty01(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
crixtex:
1. How did she come by this huge sum of money, is a president wife being paid?

Oga oooo, which school did u graduate from? Can't you understand simple English? Anyway, the money was raised through the launch of her book earlier in the year and she promised to donate the proceed to the victim of BH.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pls how much has AISHALIBURTON given to widows,widowers and orphans of AGATU and ENUGU bokoharam fulani herdsmen massacre?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by osita76(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Mrs Aisha Buhari, the Wife of the President, on Sunday presented about N30 million cash support to parents of the abducted Government Secondary School (GSS) Chibok students in Borno.

Buhari, represented by Hajiya Nana Shettima, the wife of the Borno governor presented the cash to the parents at a ceremony in Maiduguri.

She explained that the gesture was aimed at assisting the parents with some financial support towards alleviating their sufferings.

Buhari pointed out that the presentation was in fulfillment of her promise to assist the less privileged and victims of insurgency in the North East.

“This money is not a sort of compensation, but a kind of support for those in need.

“Our immediate prayer is for God to help trace and rescue the abducted girls so that they can be safely re-united with their families,”

She commended the military for their efforts in fighting the Boko Haram terrorists and expressed optimism that the search for the abducted girls would soon yield dividends.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that each of the 215 parent was given a cash of N139,000 during the event.

Also speaking, Mrs Pauline Taline, a former deputy governor of Plateau said that the gesture was goodwill from the wife of the president to the parents.

“We appeal to them to put the money into proper usage, either by investing it in farming or any other business venture,” Taline said.

NAN recalls that 219 GSS Chibok were abducted on April 14 by suspected Boko Haram terrorists, while writing their SSCE at the school.

http://sunnewsonline.com/aisha-buhari-presents-n30-million-cash-support-to-chibok-girls-parents/
Aisha should do the needful, go and clear your name from the alleged fraud you were being accused of, the said June 30 American visit of yours has been cancelled on no plausible account pointing to the fact that what Fayose accused you of was nothing but the truth, so now Nigerians are in the hands of corrupt leaders only God will save us
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by bejeria101(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Keep wasting money! Olodo u dnt have a brain so why am i even bothered.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by tete7000(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
darocha1:
First of all am glad the source of the cash sum was well stated. incase you missed it in a bid to quickly crucify the govt (its a % from her book launch, which she had earlier promised will be donated to the parents)
Secondly, i always wonder why in this part of the world, we pay the parents or siblings for demise or loss of their loved ones.
Will such peoplre who received the money see it as blessing or blessing in disguise. Will the dead or loss pne not see you as making money over his sorrow.
In my opinion presenting them with this cash doesnt replace their children neither does it alleviate their suffering.

How can we be sure of this? We didn't know how much was donated at the launch, none of the donors - from vice-president down announced their donations. I watched the book launch. So she could be spending more than what was donated to her since the figure is not in public domain. This is all fraud please!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Marcelinho(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Okay

Please I just wanted to confirm, is she(A Buhari ) is back from US
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Buking1: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Business deal, she and her husband is paying their part of agreement deal

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by felifeli: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
sunday1994:
its better to have a Pakistani than to have a Nigerian.... Seriously

If you see real Pakistani you will thank Allah you are Nigerian
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by Agimor(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
olive282:
She don try
Aisha and rice.

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents by preselect(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2016
[size=18pt]okay good, good you don try give the poor families money to take silence them as your yeye husband no fit free the abducted girls. This money is no EXCUSE for your husband's inability to free the girls.

let me just pretend that i believe her story of the source of that money

and where is that woman called Obi Ezekwesili? Karma will handle all of una.[/size]

#BringBackOurGirls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts / Buhari’s 10-day UK Private Visit Ends Today / Ajimobi Hosts The Olubadan Designate, Adetunji At His Office Ahead Of Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.