Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her (3403 Views)

She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by omochelsea004(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good afternoon nairalanders, & happy Sunday to u all. A lady av been dating for 5 years told me directly to my face this morning dat she is only managing me all this while. THE CONVERSATION THAT LEAD TO IT. There was a friend of mine (also her course mate) the three of us are very close, so she showed me that my friend's new girlfriend pics on her phone this a.m, so i was like "how many ladies will my friend date before finally seeing his match" i was totally shocked to hear my girlfriend reply me that is it because am just lucky to have a lady like her as girlfriend, that after all she is just managing me all this while, & that that is d reason we are still together, the statement really hot me bad as av not being myself since then, in fact i couldn't go to church because of it.......... i know most of you will advice i dump her, but dumping her after 5 yrs & all we av shared, & built together isn't open for considration, what i truly need from you guys is to advice me on how to make her regret saying such thing, because she is a type with a very strong mind.
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm managing you= YOUR POCKET IS NOT DEEP ENOUGH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Badgers14: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Front flips into thread sweating..........

Erhm, the poster above me though, might have a point grin grin

Back flips outta thread **

Ok, now mediating in my hut grin, @ Op, this is a moment of sober reflection but i wasn't there when she said those words to ascertain if it was a joke or not..
Also, i was not aware of your relationship before to be able to tell if her actions and reactions were leaning towards "managing you for the time being" or if you were in a "real" relationship..
So my guy, shine your eyes and put 2 and 2 2gether, okay !

Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Adeyeancah(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thank yours stars say na "wife to be" no be wifey...she just told you the truth. Maybe when she sees what she's looking for outside, she go dump you. sad

2 Likes

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by falconey(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
good she said it, now you know why that friend of yours is chasing lots of girls, he hasnt see his match neither have you, you should emulate his style or stick with her.

3 Likes

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
When a lady tells me such, I automatically turn her to a sex object.

By the way, what do you think made her say such to you? Are you that poor abi you ugly.
Talk before vex!!

4 Likes

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by peter(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
U didnt Go to church because of woman

Damn

undecided undecided undecided

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by UyiIredia(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
She is being silly saying that. You for yab am say out of all the pretty ladies out there na she u just dey manage out of all of them.

1 Like

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
stupidity:
When a lady tells me such, I automatically turn her to a sex object.

By the way, what do you think made her say such to you?
Are you that poor abi you ugly.

Talk before vex!!

Even if he's ugly, as long as the money is handsome, you will get the best girls. 'OSHIOMHOLE'
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by UyiIredia(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
peter:
U didnt Go to church because of woman
Damn
undecided undecided undecided
Na yab of life she give am.
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
All these nice boys again...if she's Managing u then pay her na, abi dem no dey pay mamager or u sack & replace which i blv to be d best n lasting solutiƶn

1 Like

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by sirusX(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hope say you no dey give urself headache ova the matter?? angry
...cz na only one thing remain for you to do

Afterall, no be today people start to dey sack their managers

1 Like

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
My brother, you need a Plan B. You've been dumped even before being dumped. She's only passing time with you. Sooner or later, she'll jump to another man

You my brother should get a Plan B

6 Likes

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
ibotjaycob:

Even if he's ugly, as long as the money is handsome, you will get the best girls. 'OSHIOMHOLE'
maybe he's both
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by BoboFashion(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Managing u onto club, hotel or what? Nawa o
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by calculator123(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
kick her outta ur life....it gets to a point u get less valued in her eyes...
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
My brother, you need a Plan B. You've been dumped even before being dumped. She's only passing time with you. Sooner or later, she'll jump to another man

You my brother should get a Plan B
u spoke my mind. make hm dump am bfor she officially dump hm
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by torqque7(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
She probably feels you love her too much which means you show it too..and that's what you get when you are a nice guy and you dealing with kids.

Bottom line is, better find an alternative ASAP cos as it is,you are single and you dn't even know it.

1 Like

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
stupidity:
maybe he's both
Chei! Bad combination. Broke and ugly
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by ehix89(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
How long can she keep managing you, her patience will wear out in no time.

Ditch her and stick with a woman that believes in your dreams and aspirations, work hard man, I repeat work really hard and never forget to put God first, between she isn't even worth you skipping church today.

Goodluck & God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by omochelsea004(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
ibotjaycob:
I'm managing you= YOUR POCKET IS NOT DEEP ENOUGH
Hmmmm, i thank God i am still ok financially the way i am presently, this is a girl that i am the ONLY one providing for her needs both academically and in feeding right from d beginning of her HND program, & she is now in her last semester
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Don't sweat it bro, it's time to cut her lose.

Marry her and you might regret it cos she's going to find that guy she truly loves who doesn't make her feel she's managing him. Take heed.
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
omochelsea004:
Good afternoon nairalanders, & happy Sunday to u all. A lady av been dating for 5 years told me directly to my face this morning dat she is only managing me all this while. THE CONVERSATION THAT LEAD TO IT. There was a friend of mine (also her course mate) the three of us are very close, so she showed me that my friend's new girlfriend pics on her phone this a.m, so i was like "how many ladies will my friend date before finally seeing his match" i was totally shocked to hear my girlfriend reply me that is it because am just lucky to have a lady like her as girlfriend, that after all she is just managing me all this while, & that that is d reason we are still together, the statement really hot me bad as av not being myself since then, in fact i couldn't go to church because of it.
Dump her and move on, I would only say that to a man I have no real regards for.
Just my two cents

2 Likes

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u spoke my mind. make hm dump am bfor she officially dump hm
That's the only escape from being heartbroken
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by omochelsea004(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
jenigurl:

Dump her and move on, I would only say that to a man I have no real regards for.
Just my two cents
to just dump her like that wouldn't be that easy for me at all, a relationship of 5 yrs plus no be beans oo, moreover av really invest all my life into this relationship, & this lady av really showed me so much love and care in d past, that i can't just decide to dump her just like that, only that she is hot tempered, but while i feel so depressed today is that we weren't even into any argument or fight before altering such word
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
omochelsea004:
to just dump her like that wouldn't be that easy for me at all, a relationship of 5 yrs plus no be beans oo, moreover av really invest all my life into this relationship, & this lady av really showed me so much love and care in d past, that i can't just decide to dump her just like that, only that she is hot tempered, but while i feel so depressed today is that we weren't even into any argument or fight before altering such word

Better to have loved and lost then not to have loved at all.
The length of time you two have been together is irrespective if there's no mutual respect and love.
Like I said those words if spoken exactly as you stated are an indication of a deep issue.
Frankly she spoke her mind
Hence it would be naive to ignore this or simply brush it off as a joke.
Seek love ester where.
My two cents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Adeyeancah(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
omochelsea004:
Go ahead and Marry her then because u don invest all ur life into her...why u dey seek for our advice? Almost 98percents don talk the same thing, no vex me oh
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
omochelsea004:
Hmmmm, i thank God i am still ok financially the way i am presently, this is a girl that i am the ONLY one providing for her needs both academically and in feeding right from d beginning of her HND program, & she is now in her last semester

You have to understand that when it comes to girls, its few of them that's contented with what they have.
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Don't dump her then, since thats not what you wanna hear.

Marry a lady that already told you she is just managing you. You will see hell in that marriage. I just pity you in advance. All the best.
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by oriflamebaby1(f): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
omochelsea004:

Then that brings us to another question;are u romantic and good in bed? Money is not everything smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by omochelsea004(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
oriflamebaby1:

Then that brings us to another question;are u romantic and good in bed? Money is not everything smiley[color=#770077][/color]
she is even the type that doesn't fancy sex at all, sex is always last thing on her mind, not that she only told me herself, i confirmed it myself tru her reaction to sex from day 1 till today
Re: my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her by omochelsea004(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilobasama:
Don't dump her then, since thats not what you wanna hear.

Marry a lady that already told you she is just managing you. You will see hell in that marriage. I just pity you in advance. All the best.
bro....that is one of my greatest fear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abomination! See What Two Kids Were Caught Doing In Church (photo) / See What Afrocandy Did With Her Strippers In Lagos [photos] / Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.