Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (34884 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by busyfishing(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Tailor made English.... Many gbooozaass
i de tell you
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by lawbabs: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Burutai accepted he owned the properties, this is unlike the many fictitious monies sahara reporters claim to have been discovered from officials of the past government.. Even a bad clock is right ones a day

without seeing you, I could smell your stinking tongue... get off this place, you debased and deprived mind... always typing gibberish.

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by onatisi(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
How can any sane person believe this story
I tire for Nigerians oooo
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Stallione(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Gradually We Gathering Money For The Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge....

May God Bless Buhari..
thankGod oo,thieves everywere,i've been suspecting dat woman's reckless spending n spraying of money during senatorial election,i never accepted her money from anybody then. undecided

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by IDnoble1: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
yemmynoni:
I know say SP go name names......... Those guys they unmask everything and anything

grin
yemmynoni:
I know say SP go name names......... Those guys they unmask everything and anything

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Wize1: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Stella Oduah should take EFCC to court. I have the right to be a signatory to my maids' account. The constitution is silent on that. It is not impersonation if the owner of the identity is aware that she owns a joint account with her employer. I am sure Stella can make that happen.

If EFCC sets a presendence that every bank account in Nigeria is now being screened and questioned, I for one will not bank in Nigeria anymore, with my ECOWAS ID, I can open account in any West African country and take my investments there. This is bad for the economy. Is 2.5 billion naira really a big sum considering our useless naira ?

This is bad. You can not come to press and mess someone's image without even establishing that the person stole your money. I know that Stella Oduah's investment in Oil and Gas business even before she went into politics was worth over 2.5billion.

This is not fair.

Quit getting unecessarily emotional, your attempt to twist the story won't work. You clearly haven't taken time to read or follow the report. Did you read anywhere in the report that it was a joint account? According to the report, Madam stella is the Sole signatory the account, while the credentials carry the house girl's identity and details as the girl in question wasn't even aware. Meaning the bank account manager conived with Madam to comit crimes bodering on forgery and money laundering. Keep your sentiments and whatever personal experiences u had aside, it's not needed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by anibueli147(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2016
bros no be lie ooooooo

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by anibueli147(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Wize1:

Quit getting unecessarily emotional, your attempt to twist the story won't work. You clearly haven't taken time to read or follow the report. Did you read anywhere in the report that it was a joint account? According to the report, Madam stella is the Sole signatory the account, while the credentials carry the house girl's identity and details as the girl in question wasn't even aware. Meaning the bank account manager conived with Madam to comit crimes bodering on forgery and money laundering. Keep your sentiments and whatever personal experiences u had aside, it's not needed.
no b lie

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Chuksyno(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2016
cool
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Chuksyno(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2016
franchizy:
I know the Ex female minister must come from the other part of the Niger.

They claim marginilization yet their sons and daugthers stole from the zoo.

Watchout how the shameless IPOD youths will come here to defend this theif.

Shameless people that only support evil.

BIAFRA MY FOOT

NONSENSE.
Look at Saint Michael who doesn't support evil talking. Just be careful otherwise your hatred for Igbo will lead you to early grave.

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Charmarlegne: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Which beauty? are we talking about the same person?
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi, you're wicked! cheesy

However, for the sake of her beauty, make EFCC let her just return the money and go bikonu cool

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by kaypound(m): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2016
means:
Am fully in support of the anti corruption fight. However, some things don't add up with this news:
1. During BVN exercise, account holder is required to sign and verify biometric finger print.
2. How could Stella Idua's signature be used for her maid's bio data.
3. How is it possible that the account is still operational till now?
Anyway, SR has a way of digging out dirt in detail. We wait
Definitely there is a bankers input in all this....they do the dirty inside job....
Just like the lawyers teach their clients what to say and do to evade persecution is the same way bankers teach these thieves how to launder money....all they care about is that money in to the bank

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2016
means:
Am fully in support of the anti corruption fight. However, some things don't add up with this news:
1. During BVN exercise, account holder is required to sign and verify biometric finger print.
the banking system in Nigeria needs cleansing. Corruption stinks and oozes out of anything called bank in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Cuche:

Intelligent observation
One week one investigation and enough news to divert attention from the crippling economic policies, high flying inflation rate, soaring unemployment indices and so on
These investigations should be extended to Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Aisha, Bruatai, Haliburton, TY Danjuma, Oshimole, Fayemi. Till then nothing has changed about Buhari of today and Buhari of 1984
These investigation must include the sources of campaign fundings for APC in the last elections. All the Governors who made withdrawals/deductions from the Government purse to finance APC must also be called in.
Anti-corruption war must not be seen as selective
do you think a bank executive in Nigeria wont oblige any top politician the privilege of creating such account? It seems u dont know how deep corruption has eaten into the fabrics of our national life.

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 04, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Burutai accepted he owned the properties, this is unlike the many fictitious monies sahara reporters claim to have been discovered from officials of the past government.. Even a bad clock is right ones a day

But Olisah Metuh is begging to refund N400 Million naira . Even Fayose did not deny the amount in his bank account. Ditto with FFK and all the other thieves that you sympathize with.

3 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by holaralph(m): 1:56am On Jul 04, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Stella Oduah should take EFCC to court. I have the right to be a signatory to my maids' account. The constitution is silent on that. It is not impersonation if the owner of the identity is aware that she owns a joint account with her employer. I am sure Stella can make that happen.

If EFCC sets a presendence that every bank account in Nigeria is now being screened and questioned, I for one will not bank in Nigeria anymore, with my ECOWAS ID, I can open account in any West African country and take my investments there. This is bad for the economy. Is 2.5 billion naira really a big sum considering our useless naira ?

This is bad. You can not come to press and mess someone's image without even establishing that the person stole your money. I know that Stella Oduah's investment in Oil and Gas business even before she went into politics was worth over 2.5billion.

This is not fair.
........... It is imminent that base on your comment, your source of income is nothing but proceeds from diabolical means e.g drug money, internet fraud, laundering agents for govt officials , swindle people of their hard earned money , one of those one chance people , economic saboteur ,etcetera etcetera. If you continue this way I pray God to give you children that will take after you in all things so that you can understand better......... Iwo akotile ta jatijati yi, alaini ironu ara galatia, omo atoko wabale je buruku.........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by zeberebe: 3:10am On Jul 04, 2016
shocked
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by zeberebe: 3:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by harveyspec: 3:39am On Jul 04, 2016
means:

with fayose/zenith bank brouhaha, I don't see how your questions aren't a possibility

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by AtlanticBreeze: 4:53am On Jul 04, 2016
PMONEY6:

MUGU

lawbabs:

without seeing you, I could smell your stinking tongue... get off this place, you debased and deprived mind... always typing gibberish.

Nonsense!

deji15:

But Olisah Metuh is begging to refund N400 Million naira . Even Fayose did not deny the amount in his bank account. Ditto with FFK and all the other thieves that you sympathize with.
Zombie robots in action.. poor souls
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Gradually We Gathering Money For The Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge....

May God Bless Buhari..

Regardless of whatever situation is on the ground, every Nigerian should wake up in the morning and face Daura and say this prayer grin
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ChimaAdeoye: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2016
[size=17pt]Soon, they will also suddenly "found" $200 billion dollars in the account of her boyfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye, Daura Security Service plotting all sorts of lies against anyone viewed as opposing the dictator of daura.
[/size]
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by shukuokukobambi: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Charmarlegne:
Which beauty? are we talking about the same person?

Wait wait, have you not heard that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?

Abeg leave me with my assessment o. If I like, I can address PEJ as the most beautiful Nigerian I've ever seen, na me get my mouth. angry
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Chigold101(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Lets See how they will explain this away..
i think they forget to name the bank and the account number.

Em em em please has Ayo Fayose appologised to Aisha Buhari.

Aaaaand is Aisha Buhari back from the “WOMEN CONFERENCE IN U.S of America?“

Ngene help me here.

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by olimsySC: 5:46am On Jul 04, 2016
col
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by sojbobby(m): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Efcc needs to be fair and get APC leaders that are corrupt arrested so we can acknowledge their good work.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by zheroes(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2016
means:

1. The housem$aid very likely did the BVN with a bank she legitimately owns an account with and linked up all other accounts.

2. You aren't bound to have a signature, you could have differnt signatures for different accounts.

3. This is what I always say our banks remain our biggest problems on the issue of illegality, they are the ones helping politicians and yahoo boys. Its just a big shame. Even if a deposit is from the devil nigerian banks will accept it, but you will need to prove it came from God when you want to withdraw.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by habsydiamond(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2016
Yeepa. 2.5billion inside house maid account. Oju ole re oooo. Make buhari jail all these thieves nao.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by kennycalls(m): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2016
why is everyone connected or a sympathizer to saraki always corrupt ? show me ur friend..oduah..the day of reckoning is here
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by SamMilla1(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2016
princemillla:
Ngene, ever since you resurfaced youve been much active in investigating.

Finally the thief has been unmasked.

Let the law dine with her if she is found guilty

That's good. Let's deal with Odua.
I also heard that Buhari’s aid is a Boko Haram. Let's deal with Buhari as well.

We must stop these people at all cost.

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by DIVINE78: 6:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Cuche:

Intelligent observation
One week one investigation and enough news to divert attention from the crippling economic policies, high flying inflation rate, soaring unemployment indices and so on
These investigations should be extended to Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Aisha, Bruatai, Haliburton, TY Danjuma, Oshimole, Fayemi. Till then nothing has changed about Buhari of today and Buhari of 1984
These investigation must include the sources of campaign fundings for APC in the last elections. All the Governors who made withdrawals/deductions from the Government purse to finance APC must also be called in.
Anti-corruption war must not be seen as selective
Why is there no ibo man in your list? grin
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by bigass123(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2016
You simply don't understand the dynamics of 9ja banks.... They can bend the rules to keep a "good customer " .
FYI.. Many accounts are still running without the BVN shii... I can confidently tell you that and the banks won't dare deactivate the account so as not to lose out... This is Nigeria so please wake up to reality. Anything and I mean everything is possible especially if good cash is involved.

means:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Kill NNPC - El-rufai / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures / Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.