Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (34902 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by means(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2016
I get it now. I needs the complicity of the Bank.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by means(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2016
I get it now. It needs the complicity of the Bank.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by darelar(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2016
God will help us with our greedy politicians and I pray that the blind, foolish and poor among we youth that supports and tends to defend them in any of their crime committed, may God open our hearts to support the progress of this country.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by shine96: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Franchizy forget that matter, but is PMB not marginalising other sessions of the country.
franchizy:
I know the Ex female minister must come from the other part of the Niger.

They claim marginilization yet their sons and daugthers stole from the zoo.

Watchout how the shameless IPOD youths will come here to defend this theif.

Shameless people that only support evil.

BIAFRA MY FOOT

NONSENSE.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by lawbabs: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Zombie robots in action.. poor souls

Atlantic Breeze has blown ur brain away... I can tell easily... This is what u get when a dead soul calls others poor souls...

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by nuelyoyo(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2016
means:
Am fully in support of the anti corruption fight. However, some things don't add up with this news:
1. During BVN exercise, account holder is required to sign and verify biometric finger print.
2. How could Stella Idua's signature be used for her maid's bio data.
3. How is it possible that the account is still operational till now?
Anyway, SR has a way of digging out dirt in detail. We wait
what is this one saying? Is it not humans that created the BVN platform? Some accounts can be overlooked by scrupulous bank officials if their palms are well greased by vested interests.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ysprof: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
nobody should touch nor jail this pretty woman ooo. plz pass the message to oga at the top
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Justinah4real(f): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
darelar:
God will help us with our greedy politicians and I pray that the blind, foolish and poor among we youth that supports and tends to defend them in any of their crime committed, may God open our hearts to support the progress of this country.
How can efcc be recovering money each day, without any impact in the economy of nigerdelta. Is the Naira equal to the dollar, No fuel or light. Thank god some youths are now tired of hearing lai mohamed/ efcc nigeran movies. If every youth collect 100,000 every month, it wont reach a fraction of the loot that efcc has recover
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by omonosakhare(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
And we are complaining dat dere is no money in Nigeria ooo, D poor are getting poorer n d rich are getting richer... God pls cum down n Judge us oooooooooooo
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by tomakint: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi, you're wicked! cheesy

[b]However, for the sake of her beauty, make EFCC let her just return the money and go bikonu [/b]cool
Who is this? What has ugly beauty got to do with this....is this not the same silly woman following the beastly Saraki up and down.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Charmarlegne: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Wait wait, have you not heard that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?

Abeg leave me with my assessment o. If I like, I can address PEJ as the most beautiful Nigerian I've ever seen, na me get my mouth. angry
no mind me, the woman set wells. She will make a good sugar... You know na wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.