Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (34904 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by erico2k2(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
johnwizey:
Ain't suprised, but you believe this same Sahara when they reported about Burutai's properties in Dubai right

Your hypocrisy stinks!!
But he said it with his own mouth,not just SA and this is fact, but some times when fake news comes up common sense can prevail and distant facts from fiction.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sheggy13:

How can a sane human being reason this way? If that money was legitimate and she could defend the source of it, why didn't she put it in her own personal account but instead decided to hide in an account she opened in a maid's name. You think she doesn't know what she's doing it. You don't have to defend someone blindly simply because he/she happens to come from the same ethnic group as you. Such terrible humans.. spits...
If you have ever had money worth being screened by EFCC, you will understand the nonsense they do. I have been called many times by these idiots to verify ownership of money and I can confidently say, it is nonsense. People have the rights to bank their funds however you can. You and I know that this useless government can freeze your account on the pretext investigation and your business suffers. If you are a businessman, what do you do ? You spread the cash to different relatives account since you are a politically exposed person, so you can have something for the rainy day.

This is not a country. You investigate a crime, catch the culprit, trace the funds and then send the person to court. You do not screen bank accounts based on amounts inside and go after people then start searching for the crime.

This is a zoooooo
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by zomby(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
franchizy:
I know the Ex female minister must come from the other part of the Niger.

They claim marginilization yet their sons and daugthers stole from the zoo.

Watchout how the shameless IPOD youths will come here to defend this theif.

Shameless people that only support evil.

BIAFRA MY FOOT

NONSENSE.

The sad part of it all is, most of these senseless IPOD youths can hardly afford to eat twice a day....and yet they see nothing wrong with the thieves from their area that have stolen their future

9 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by DIVINE78: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
franchizy:
I know the Ex female minister must come from the other part of the Niger.

They claim marginilization yet their sons and daugthers stole from the zoo.

Watchout how the shameless IPOD youths will come here to defend this theif.

Shameless people that only support evil.

BIAFRA MY FOOT

NONSENSE.
Good comment. When will the shameless scoundrels called ipob protest against their daughters and sons looting Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Horus(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofqx1t4pS_Q

[size=14pt]EFCC Boss Assures War On Corruption Will Continue[/size]

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by experimentist: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=15pt]I'm so happy for this development men.. And yet some motherfuckers will come and say "This is a witch hunt". F u c k i n g wailers! This b i t c h hustle her way into the senate so she can cover up her corrupt, smelly and conniving black asss.. You can run but can't hide motherfuckers![/size]

8 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Ejehjoe(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by princey83: 5:43pm
Dear Madam Stella Oduah. I hereby tender my application letter for the position of houseboy.

Pls find attached copies of my BSc and MSc certificates. Thank you.
(Quote) (Report) 35 Likes (Unlike) 2 Shares (Share)
Pls employ me too

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
adebayo10977:

please Mr professor,kindly indicate where I made mistake..........

You truly committed some grammatical blunders in your earlier post. Nobody has to be a Professor to spot it. We all do this occasionally so don't think you are above such mistakes.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by saintdennis(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
means:
Am fully in support of the anti corruption fight. However, some things don't add up with this news:
1. During BVN exercise, account holder is required to sign and verify biometric finger print.
2. How could Stella Idua's signature be used for her maid's bio data.
3. How is it possible that the account is still operational till now?
Anyway, SR has a way of digging out dirt in detail. We wait

Bro good questions.
But do not forget... NOBODY CAN STEAL ONE NAIRA WITHOUT BANK COOPERATION.

Every time I think of the anti-corruption anti-corruption fight I just smh.

If buhari really goes full throttle on it ehn, our economy will colapse! Banks, oil firms,etc they are the corporate cabal destroying nigera.

So far access, zenith fidelity n sterling have been established as money laundering conduits so far..

3 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by adebayo10977(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

You truly committed some grammatical blunders in your earlier post. Nobody has to be a Professor to spot it. We all do this occasionally so don't think you are above such mistakes.
Nobody is above mistake,accepted,but when you spot where I made mistake in my previous post,you should have correct me and not by bashing me..

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Bluffly: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Sahara Reporters and junk news are like bread and butter. All the monies Sahara Reporters claim to have been discovered by officials of the past administration so far are bigger than Nigeria's total income for 30 years. what a joke... Anything to keep the zombies busy
Hmm, We only imagine the income they make us to believe but there are lots of unreported income

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Fourwinds: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
look at then....Senators....so many thieves in d house....GEJ these were ur ministers... yam eaters

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by IAmSoAmazing(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
princey83:
Dear Madam Stella Oduah. I hereby tender my application letter for the position of houseboy.

walahi this is funny

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by 4nobody4every1: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Gradually We Gathering Money For The Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge....

May God Bless Buhari..
grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Until nig endorses death penalty for gargantuan corruption, the country remains a joke!....meanwhile, thumbs up santa-joe.

3 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Yksoul(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
means:
Am fully in support of the anti corruption fight. However, some things don't add up with this news:
1. During BVN exercise, account holder is required to sign and verify biometric finger print.
2. How could Stella Idua's signature be used for her maid's bio data.
3. How is it possible that the account is still operational till now?
Anyway, SR has a way of digging out dirt in detail. We wait
PLEASE DONT FORGET WHAT DAVID CAMERON SAID,'NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT'
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Until recovered loots starts to positively affect the life of the common man, buhari is a SCAM/waste of my vote!!!
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by soberdrunk(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
princey83:

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Lush100(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
its is possible for the account to have been linked with proper bvn. the bvn capturing platform is different from any Banks database. U go to bank x to do ur bvn capture. u link the bvn to ur account in bank x. u take ur bvn to bank y where u have account. once ur biodata is the same and bvn is verified. ur account is linked to bvn and unblocked. signature is not a requisite. they may have taken her to the bank to link are bvn. so pls the issue if an acomplis may be there but have not broken any bvn rule.

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
adebayo10977:

Nobody is above mistake,accepted,but when you spot where I made mistake in my previous post,you should have correct me and not by bashing me..

I was not the guy you addressed as 'Professor' ; I only reacted to your comment.
Since you don't mind, I believe what you should have written up there is :......should have CORRECTED me......
Bye for now.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by soberdrunk(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]This is witch hunt[/size]

[size=0pt]Default wailer settings[/size]
[b][/b] [/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
why is it only "witch" they always hunt, Dem nor dey hunt "wizard"

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cuche:

Yes, what of other thieves
Thanks for acknowledging there are others. Tinubu should be invited to explain how his First bank account is the way it is, he should tell EFCC how his salary as a Governor for 8 years could precipitate to his affluence today
Its unfortunate that the other thieves like u inferred were left off the hook by the IB who had all the time and opportunity in the world to expose them(thieves) to the delight of Nigerians. But he failed to do that. Obviously stealing wasn't corruption to the IB.

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by amtaken(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buratai's N4b houses in Dubai was from his personal savings kwo?
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
If you have ever had money worth being screened by EFCC, you will understand the nonsense they do. I have been called many times by these idiots to verify ownership of money and I can confidently say, it is nonsense.

You reason like a pauper, it is hard to believe the above statement.

3 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
If you have ever had money worth being screened by EFCC, you will understand the nonsense they do. I have been called many times by these idiots to verify ownership of money and I can confidently say, it is nonsense. People have the rights to bank their funds however you can. You and I know that this useless government can freeze your account on the pretext investigation and your business suffers. If you are a businessman, what do you do ? You spread the cash to different relatives account since you are a politically exposed person, so you can have something for the rainy day.

This is not a country. You investigate a crime, catch the culprit, trace the funds and then send the person to court. You do not screen bank accounts based on amounts inside and go after people then start searching for the crime.

This is a zoooooo
Why do we ve ibos in this same country with us? Why re they this pathetic?

8 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

This is a zoooooo
Maybe that's how things will be in your proposed Biafra, but in other countries once they see suspicious transactions that fit the criteria of money laundering/crime proceeds, the investigations start off exactly as you said they shouldnt.

Why do you people love crime so much?

9 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by oladipo322(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
2.5b chaii..... Have die and wake up again

With d way ppl dy pack money now I knw just con understand ooooo

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by mkoabiola: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
I want to apply as Saraki houseboy.

I need his email pls.

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by dikeigbo2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
adebayo10977:

please Mr professor,kindly indicate where I made mistake..........

Educated illiterate.......omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by sukkot: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

This is a zoooooo
NIGGA JUST KEEP QUIET ALREADY

11 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ba7man(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

This is a zoooooo
If this how Biafrans reason......... I think Nigeria needs to let go of them. undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies / Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.