Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (34901 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by greggng: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
franchizy:
I know the Ex female minister must come from the other part of the Niger.

They claim marginilization yet their sons and daugthers stole from the zoo.

Watchout how the shameless IPOD youths will come here to defend this theif.

Shameless people that only support evil.

BIAFRA MY FOOT

NONSENSE.

Please ban this. Stupid and senseless ethnic bigot from this site with immediate effect
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by guiddoti: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
sdindan:
Another corruption news to take us throughout the week.

Buhari,

Get the looted money and start work. Nigerians are hungry.
Jonathan no chop remain for yu ?

5 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ramond700: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
APC shouldnt forget the fact that 2019 is around the corner,buhari should know that this is witch-hunt no matter how u look at it,what happens to obasanjo,atiku,Amechi and other stalwart in the APC foldlets hope that the veil covering bubu's eyes will let him probe those i mentioned above.we must divide nigeria!!!
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Juban(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
The kind of stashed away funds discoveries are mind boggling in the midst of starvation and austeriy!!

3 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
means:
Am fully in support of the anti corruption fight. However, some things don't add up with this news:
1. During BVN exercise, account holder is required to sign and verify biometric finger print.
2. How could Stella Idua's signature be used for her maid's bio data.
3. How is it possible that the account is still operational till now?
Anyway, SR has a way of digging out dirt in detail. We wait
Nigerian banks are fantastically corrupt. They would help you launder anything launderable. As long as the money is coming into their bank. They would waive all cbn rules just to increase their deposit base.

8 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ranktzy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
means:
Am fully in support of the anti corruption fight. However, some things don't add up with this news:
1. During BVN exercise, account holder is required to sign and verify biometric finger print.
If this really happened, then the bank was involved to create the account specially for her. Politicians & bankers work hand in hand when corrupt act like this is involved.

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
ramond700:
APC shouldnt forget the fact that 2019 is around the corner,buhari should know that this is witch-hunt no matter how u look at it,what happens to obasanjo,atiku,Amechi and other stalwart in the APC foldlets hope that the veil covering bubu's eyes will let him probe those i mentioned above.we must divide nigeria!!!
The 2019 elections would bd a repeat of the last election. who would in his or her right senses (apologies to the wailers) vote for pdp after all the lootocracy carried out during GEJ's tenure

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by shamecurls(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stella Oduah happens to just be a hardened thief.

Duping her Region and Constituency in the last 10 years.

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Onyemabright(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fine woman,fine thief

4 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by southpole: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cuche:

Intelligent observation
One week one investigation and enough news to divert attention from the crippling economic policies, high flying inflation rate, soaring unemployment indices and so on
These investigations should be extended to Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Aisha, Bruatai, Haliburton, TY Danjuma, Oshimole, Fayemi. Till then nothing has changed about Buhari of today and Buhari of 1984
These investigation must include the sources of campaign fundings for APC in the last elections. All the Governors who made withdrawals/deductions from the Government purse to finance APC must also be called in.
Anti-corruption war must not be seen as selective

Please go and check your blood pressure

4 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by 989900: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stella Oduah owns an oil block too, courtesy of 'Jonny boy'.

The babe is a confirmed crook.

We need to go after the banks -- they are accomplices in this 'grand auto cash theft'!

8 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
means:

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that someone in the bank helped her out. Same with Fayose, you also heard about the lady who hekped Metuh. You cannot commit these crimes without the connivance of bank officials.

9 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by AntiWailer: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
antiwailers is your name right. Or is it antiigbo fool

So u want to bring tribal sentiment into money stolen and u are not a beneficiary ?

Or is the house help your elder Sister cos I dnt understand wat warranted u descending this low.

U need ur head examined. Something must be wrong some where.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ogundeleai(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Gradually We Gathering Money For The Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge....

May God Bless Buhari..
God bless you too for the wise comment.. Indeed we have never had it smooth until the Era of God sent president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nyceguy92: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=47168817]

How come our women in positions of authority are failing us?
The general impression is that women are more honest and more prudent than men.
But it appears they lose this quality when they assume public office where lots of money is involved.
Ette, Deziani, and now this one.

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cuche:

Listen to yourself. He is not daft' only because they chose to look the other way
Forcing 10% of contract sums from contractors and blackmailing investors to part with some shares is corruption for some but a clever and legal means to affluence to others who are in Buhari's EFCC good books
I am in support of war against corruption but the selective fight is what will likely make among other things, Buhari's administration a failed one. And this is will likely pitch the South against the North, facilitating the demise of Nigeria
your hero had his chance to probe tinubu...no be so

7 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by notoriousbabe: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
With this good news Ekweremadu go get bed mate and cook for prison be dat. There will be no problem of language barrier any time him wan fok or eat.

3 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Sahara Reporters and junk news are like bread and butter. All the monies Sahara Reporters claim to have been discovered by officials of the past administration so far are bigger than Nigeria's total income for 30 years. what a joke... Anything to keep the zombies busy

Where did u learn math

5 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ogundeleai(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
johnwizey:
Ain't suprised, but you believe this same Sahara when they reported about Burutai's properties in Dubai right

Your hypocrisy stinks!!
Whoever regard Sahara, premium and cable reports as baseless is someone to be tag enemy of our Nation. All other print media culled from the trio.

3 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by ebenholer(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gbam, $81000 inside the house maid account, oh boy. $84000 in Fayose account. Then ask me if it pays to suffer ursef in becoming governor when maid can be as rich u are as governor.

1 Like

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm sure it's the bank that sponsored her senatorial election with #2.5B like Zenith and Fayose's.
These thieves will never cease to amaze us.

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stella Oduah should take EFCC to court. I have the right to be a signatory to my maids' account. The constitution is silent on that. It is not impersonation if the owner of the identity is aware that she owns a joint account with her employer. I am sure Stella can make that happen.

If EFCC sets a presendence that every bank account in Nigeria is now being screened and questioned, I for one will not bank in Nigeria anymore, with my ECOWAS ID, I can open account in any West African country and take my investments there. This is bad for the economy. Is 2.5 billion naira really a big sum considering our useless naira ?

This is bad. You can not come to press and mess someone's image without even establishing that the person stole your money. I know that Stella Oduah's investment in Oil and Gas business even before she went into politics was worth over 2.5billion.

This is not fair.
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Lexusgs430: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
All this shameless Money vampires, had only one intention(suck the blood and marrow of the treasury).
They never had any true intention to govern, but personal and generation unborn enrichment regime.
Shame on PDP!!!!

5 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by DIVINE78: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Will saraki and other agbero senators also follow her to court? grin

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Anabel(f): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nigerians.. I bow o.

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by DIVINE78: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Stella Oduah should take EFCC to court. I have the right to be a signatory to my maids' account. The constitution is silent on that. It is not impersonation if the owner of the identity is aware that she owns a joint account with her employer. I am sure Stella can make that happen.

If EFCC sets a presendence that every bank account in Nigeria is now being screened and questioned, I for one will not bank in Nigeria anymore, with my ECOWAS ID, I can open account in any West African country and take my investments there. This is bad for the economy. Is 2.5 billion naira really a big sum considering our useless naira ?

This is bad. You can not come to press and mess someone's image without even establishing that the person stole your money. I know that Stella Oduah's investment in Oil and Gas business even before she went into politics was worth over 2.5billion.

This is not fair.
To cut my story short NEED DELIVERANCE.

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by DIVINE78: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

This is not fair.
To cut my story short YOU NEED DELIVERANCE.

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by focus7: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Lets See how they will explain this away..
in voice of the wailers "the money is the maid's salary and account is her pension account.

on a serious note pdp añd its members is a disaster to this country.

6 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by generalkofosi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]This is witch hunt[/size]

[size=0pt]Default wailer settings[/size]

actually "this is hunt witch" lolz

2 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by javispj(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
angryole
Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by RaptorX: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Juban:
The kind of stashed away funds discoveries are mind boggling in the midst of starvation and austeriy!!
That should tell you how wicked and evil black people are. Stashing billions away while millions starve and live in abject poverty, our wickedness and lack of love for each other is peculiar unlike other races.

4 Likes

Re: N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account by Sheggy13(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

This is not fair.
How can a sane human being reason this way? If that money was legitimate and she could defend the source of it, why didn't she put it in her own personal account but instead decided to hide in an account she opened in a maid's name. You think she doesn't know what she's doing it. You don't have to defend someone blindly simply because he/she happens to come from the same ethnic group as you. Such terrible humans.. spits...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures / Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.