Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) (67231 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by jkross(m): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2016
foladara777:

Dat statement besides being baseless and uncalled for is insensitive.. What abt d oda black players that made it under guardiola?? Boateng, Alaba, Coman... And remember he bought Alex Song too

Abidal and Keita too
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by kellygrin(m): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2016
fados4sure:

When match start properly & Watford beat Man City na that time you go know say English League nor be German Bundesliga
lmao lolz lmfao ...make we dey watch them sha
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by muzeze77: 1:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Please Pep!

Don't treat our boy(Kelechi Ihenacho) like you treated Samuel Eto'o, Yaya Toure and Saidu Keita cos of the very abundant melanin in his skin. Please help him to excel like Lionel Messi

what treatment, pep is not racist , he identifies and plays the best. Those players you listed played well and he featured them during their prime times, when they slowed he substituted them with new players
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Tolexander: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2016
foladara777:

Dat statement besides being baseless and uncalled for is insensitive.. What abt d oda black players that made it under guardiola?? Boateng, Alaba, Coman... And remember he bought Alex Song too
Boateng,Alaba and Alaba play for which country? Not European?

How many 90mins had Alex Song under him?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by kelvkachi: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2016
pep abi peperoni respect urslf for wia our star d ooo

undecided
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by banmee(m): 1:35am On Jul 04, 2016
PigMeat:
one of the most underated epl player. If he was an england int'l they will make even pogba envy him

You can't make someone better than he is by force. He is a good player. Nothing more.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by davidflames(m): 2:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by peterd53(m): 2:24am On Jul 04, 2016
jamzzy28:
those players you mentioned are already made before Pepe came in!

Tell me u 've heard of Coman b4 guardiola brought him to barren. undecided
jamzzy28:
those players you mentioned are already made before Pepe came in!

Tell me u 've heard of Coman b4 guardiola brought him to bayern
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by zeberebe: 3:03am On Jul 04, 2016
cool
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by elopee3000(m): 3:24am On Jul 04, 2016
fados4sure:

When match start properly & Watford beat Man City na that time you go know say English League nor be German Bundesliga
abeg make una stop all this english this and that angryafter they finished running up and down in england they come to europe spanish team or german team go still beat them
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by prstge007: 4:19am On Jul 04, 2016
knightsTempler:
Nice one.

But i heard City doesn't want to release Kelechi for the Olympics.
they just have to let him come, i need that boy for olympic no b joke.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Theoflux(m): 4:49am On Jul 04, 2016
zone20:
Bright future. Man U go collect... No be By Jose Mouriho

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/07/in-photos-kelechi-iheanacho-meet-pep-guardiola-for-the-first-time/
Like how him collect from Dortmund shey?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Mediapace:
With this coach i pray he play a single game nxt season

#Don't forget to play for dreamteam iv at olympics
they are not releasing him
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2016
foladara777:

eto'o excelled under pep too
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by olankon413(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Mediapace:

undecided
Mediapace:

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by greatness22(m): 5:05am On Jul 04, 2016
jessykings:

Yes dude, PEP is IHEANACHO'S REAL dad, WENGER is his uncle and he is my TWIN brother..... grin

What am I even saying cheesy lolz
Eyah, you don't know what your answer mean to me. I was asked this same question last week friday and to submit the answer today by 15:00GMT. Thank you so much. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2016
jide219:
Wetin I know say man. U and man city go collect from Liverpool hand
YNWA
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Ernezee(m): 5:27am On Jul 04, 2016
AbbieGee1:
*slow clapping

*sipping glue
None o'my biz

#iwashere cool
i guess you must be high on glue
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by olimsySC: 5:32am On Jul 04, 2016
cool
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by engrkaz(m): 5:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Please Pep!

Don't treat our boy(Kelechi Ihenacho) like you treated Samuel Eto'o, Yaya Toure and Saidu Keita cos of the very abundant melanin in his skin. Please help him to excel like Lionel Messi
the melanin didn't stop him from helping David Alabama excel na...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by caracas: 5:46am On Jul 04, 2016
JoeCutie:
Next Premiership campaign is gonna be so exciting and fun-filled.

With...
Antonio Conte at Chelsea,
Pep Guardiola at Man City,
José Mourinho at Man United,
Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool,
Expect so much drama and excitements. cheesy

Only at Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger still at the
helm, you'd expect the same dullardization. undecided

Premiere League…the home of excitement
#EPL
N who are those coaches compared to Wenger .
Those coaches are learners where Wenger dey.
No worry when league start una go know how far .
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Mr Pep I pray ur tiki taka no go turn to katakata ooo for england.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Tolexander: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:
the melanin didn't stop him from helping David Alabama excel na...
Alaba plays for Austria
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by brain247(m): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2016
hope he will a regular player on his team...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Jarus(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2016
lexyman:
Guardiola is lucky to have this guy , iheanacho will make his job easy .... Pelegini didn't use him to his full potential .

Don't be unfair. Pellegrini tried for him. How many coaches wll give an untested African-raised youngster such opportunities? He even relegated Bony, a more proven striker only having torrid runn behind him. Some of other coaches would have kept faith in the tested, yet faltering striker.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Jarus(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2016
caracas:

N who are those coaches compared to Wenger .
Those coaches are learners where Wenger dey.
No worry when league start una go know how far .

Exactly. They think it's small job for Arsene to keep turning Top 4 performance every year with such team.

Man U changed coach and learned the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Xcellentuso: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Ihaenacho nr gud like dat hez just a lucky goalscorer they are overhyping him
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Xcellentuso: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=Jarus post=47184578]

Exactly. They think it's small job for Arsene to keep turning Top 4 performance every year with such team.

Man U changed coach and learned the hard way. . . .My guy Wenger nr gud blive it or not when e go ever win champions league spoon nr b cup now o?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by youalreadyknow(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro na yor own post senseless pass

You called boateng and alaba africans,they are not!
Boateng=germany
Alaba=austria

The height of senselessness. You talked about excess melanin now you're talking about nationality. Na wah
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by engrkaz(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Alaba plays for Austria
and he is white? I refer to ur use of melanin in the statement above.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2016
For someone to refer to Josep pep Guardiola as racist shows either willful ignorance or outright mischievousness, Here's a guy that brought black players like dani alves,and seydou keita to camp nou and worked with Samuel Eto' o to devastating effect in his first few years at Barca before later bringing in guys like Thierry Henry and Eric Abidal.come to think of it,he also got rid of Deco too.abi Deco na ivorian? he bought and sold the great Ibrahimovic after a sole season prompting fury from the swede to this day.I guess IBRA na Togolese? what of Xerdan Shaqiri that was farmed out on loan to inter and later sold to stoke.I guess shaqiri na Liberian? truth is pep will play you if you're good even if you're from Somalia and fit into his plans and discard you even quicker even if you're Catalan and you're no use to him.We should stop all these name calling and instead encourage Nacho to work harder because pep demands the absolute best. believe me,if alaba and boateng didn't meet his incredibly high standards, Pep won't think twice before dropping them not minding whose ox is gored.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by youalreadyknow(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2016
7inches:

abeg try undastand d guy... those players u mention truely have african origins but they are not africans. ie.
they dnt play for african countries.

unlike those ones dat d guy mentiond those are african players.

most coaches bliv african players are incosistent... which is a false bliv

It isn't a false believe when you take the fact that useless CAF choose to fix their nations cup in January knowing that the larger percent of their stars plays in Europe and from January begins a real title push in European leagues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. / Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.