Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In (11492 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by kannymoore(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Laveda:

You're lucky! I must admit. cheesy

I kid you not!.. I couldn't wish for anyone better than her.

Ladies who gives a guy peace of mind without any drama are quite rare and far in between and I'm quite lucky she ticks all the boxes as far as my idea of a perfect partner is concerned.

I hope and pray you have that special kind of someone in your life too.
cool
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ivyy(f): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kondomatic:
WHO CALLED ME?

grin
Hehehehe
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Taiyescott(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
ivyy:

grin Hehehehe
evening my crush, awahyu?
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ivyy(f): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
love me na abeg cheesy

I no do tongue
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
ivyy:

I no do tongue
are u lesbian grin
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Not everybody has a partner which save you stress and unnecessary headache, what are we partnering.
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ivyy(f): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
are u lesbian grin

No angry angry
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by MidasTouche01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
undecided

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
kannymoore:

I kid you not!.. I couldn't wish for anyone better than her.

Ladies who gives a guy peace of mind without any drama are quite rare and far in between and I'm quite lucky she ticks all the boxes as far as my idea of a perfect partner is concerned.

I hope and pray you have that special kind of someone in your life too.
cool

Awwww Amen dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by emmyluizzz: 2:50am On Jul 10, 2016
falconey:
grin

#ilovemypartner

she helps me subdue konji .

#ilovemypartner

she is sensational and wondrous .
Heyy....niqqa.....for what u just said....dere is no way imma vote for u....never....u will not win bet me

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by emmyluizzz: 2:53am On Jul 10, 2016
MzzTega:
#ilovemypartner.

Because........

I can't really say, no specific reason.
den gerrarahia...meeennnnn

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by falconey(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2016
emmyluizzz:

Heyy....niqqa.....for what u just said....dere is no way imma vote for u....never....u will not win bet me

because I'm joking you wont vote me? because of the contest you want me to be what exactly?

because I can't stop being myself .

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by odukoyayinka(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2016
#i love my partner#
because...
The word love shows affection...care and feelins...
She is a defination of love,joy and sexual healings...
Wish most times I could hold her and stare deep into ha eyes...to see hw she feels wen we apart bt apart from d fact d@ deres is love ,there's 2gedaness den we cn never be apart
She know what am thinkin
She sees wah am seeing...
She feels what am feelin
D same heart...then then same beatin
She's every fin Men dreAm of....
Its so unexplainable....
How she makes dis love consumable,she's dependable resonable,fuckable...buh above all...wonderful..
#love u ashimi omotolani pelumi#
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2016
kannymoore:
ah..

well... @ op,

#ILoveMyPartner...cos she's caring, understanding and good in bed... grin

lol..

actually, it's cos she brings out the youthful ambivalence within me and gives me little or no stress whatsoever. besides, she exhibits commonsense that belies her years.

but most of all, despite the fact that she's got TONS of admirers by the truckload, she still adores and appreciates simple old me...with my grey hairs, imperfections and all.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by kannymoore(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy

Hey!.. Hello, longtime!

How're you doing? smiley
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2016
Laveda:
Good evening Nairalanders cheesy And Happy Sunday..

So I thought I should create some kinda fun thread today ..

There's always this unique reason why you're so much in love with your partner, you just don't see it in any boy/girl..

So it's gonna go like this......

#Ilovemypartner...

Because when I'm with him I feel alive, his sense of humour lights up my day..

Just like that, the next person that comments would follow trend ..

Leggo..

Cc:Twaci
Adeh39
Kwencypresh
Sandoski
Naughtynaughty :PP
Skarlett
Iamkingzlee
Monalisa185
Lanicky
u doing a good job... Keep it up!
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
kannymoore:

Hey!.. Hello, longtime!

How're you doing? smiley

Long long time I don't even know why I had to quote you again cheesy

I'm doing great,you?
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
u doing a good job... Keep it up!

Thanks. smiley
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by kannymoore(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Laveda:

Long long time I don't even know why I had to quote you again cheesy

I'm doing great,you?

Doing okay... babysitting my neighbors toddler at the moment.

Pesky yet adorable little thing. embarassed

Lol.
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
kannymoore:

Doing okay... babysitting my neighbors toddler at the moment.

Pesky yet adorable little thing. embarassed

Lol.

For a guy, that's cute. cheesy

Well done!

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by adaksbullet: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Am loved mine partnal onila

Becos sshe his a good gilr and alway ready too sock mine dick wink wink wink
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by kannymoore(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Laveda:

For a guy, that's cute. cheesy

Well done!

Thanks ma'am.

She finally fell in a deep slumber on my chest and I didn't know when I fell asleep myself too.

Luckily, her mum returned about half an hour after and I was finally able to go about my own business.
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
kannymoore:

Thanks ma'am.

She finally fell in a deep slumber on my chest and I didn't know when I fell asleep myself too.

Luckily, her mum returned about half an hour after and I was finally able to go about my own business.

You'd make a good daddy tongue

Good thing she came if not you would have carried her all day. LOL

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Laveda:

You'd make a good daddy tongue

Good thing she came if not you would have carried her all day. LOL
princess howre you?
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
princess howre you?

I'm fine,you?
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Laveda:

I'm fine,you?
I can see that. I am doing great too. Happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing. / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 / A Young Guy Was Fingering Her Sugar Mummy In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.