Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In (11486 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Laveda:

tongue
whch fone ur mama dey use? cheesy eh u dis geh
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by falconey(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe...you no be beta persin grin

I vote LadyF

Cc NLJega

vote invalid lol
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
whch fone ur mama dey use? cheesy eh u dis geh

My mum? Starcom cry
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Laveda:

My mum? Starcom cry
cheesy e remain small make I ask u how much be ur school fees grin

Babe u dey try sha. Dah money nw u for don use am tak buy land for cross rivers state
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy e remain small make I ask u how much be ur school fees grin

Babe u dey try sha. Dah money nw u for don use am tak buy land for cross rivers state

Why you no ask phone wey my daddy dey use? My uncles and Aunts? cheesy
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ladyF(f): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

vote invalid lol
hehehe grin
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ladyF(f): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
angry Cmon will u become the campaign manager for my guy osiso.. grin
If you be campaign manager, the guy don win already... wink
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:

If you be campaign manager, the guy don win already... wink
pls just do this for him dats all... ok just support him abeg. Ur my paddy and I need u to do dis favor for me
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Laveda:

Why you no ask phone wey my daddy dey use? My uncles and Aunts? cheesy
na graham bell fone dem still dey use grin. Dah one wey dem dey rotate the body ten times before e ring wink
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ladyF(f): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
pls just do this for him dats all... ok just support him abeg. Ur my paddy and I need u to do dis favor for me
kiss kiss kiss
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:

kiss kiss kiss
thank you kiss smiley so so much for this...
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:
...any one seen that Refugee ARab loooking chick called *Hate2u*??....for some reason, Nairaland kinda quite & normal today undecided
she serving long ban cheesy
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by SirDavico(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2016
barackodam:
I love my partner because...
*scratches head*
...Because I love her

grin grin grin grin grin
LOL! Very good! You truly love someone when u can't find a reason for loving 'em.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by lanicky(f): 4:25am On Jul 04, 2016
juhan:
i'll get back to you when i get a partner.

I'll be waiting.. Mediapace is searching for a partner too.. You don't really need to stress yourself. tongue
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by lanicky(f): 4:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Mediapace:
Can we know the name cheesy

Dangote Billgate!!!! cheesy
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by lanicky(f): 4:29am On Jul 04, 2016
charijee:
Partner in what? grin

Hahaha.. Partner in b*d lipsrsealed
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Smellymouth: 5:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Your username has indicted you undecided

My offline personality will hopefully exonerate me of the charges. grin
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by charijee(f): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2016
lanicky:

Hahaha.. Partner in b*d lipsrsealed
That should be my teddy cheesy
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ivyy(f): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Mediapace:
Ivyy how was service ?

Service was awesome smiley
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Mediapace: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Church ?
ivyy:

Service was awesome smiley
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Mediapace: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Am engaged already now

with -

You tongue
Have you forgotten?
lanicky:

I'll be waiting.. Mediapace is searching for a partner too.. You don't really need to stress yourself. tongue
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ivyy(f): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Ivyy why do you love your partner? angry undecided

Ask ifa grin
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2016
lanicky:

that old man tongue tongue you didnt even mention kim soo hyun, lee hyun woo, yoo seung ho, ji ho sunbae cheesy cheesy
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2016
ivyy:

Ask ifa grin
love me na abeg cheesy
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Mediapace: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2016
Aminat508 PM cool
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Kondomatic(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2016
ivyy:

Ask ifa grin
WHO CALLED ME?
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

My offline personality will hopefully exonerate me of the charges. grin
That is if the halitosis doesn't drive people off first grin
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by ireneony(f): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Ireneony why do you love your partner? angry
i don't have any partner
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by kannymoore(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
ah..

well... @ op,

#ILoveMyPartner...cos she's caring, understanding and good in bed... grin

lol..

actually, it's cos she brings out the youthful ambivalence within me and gives me little or no stress whatsoever. besides, she exhibits commonsense that belies her years.

but most of all, despite the fact that she's got TONS of admirers by the truckload, she still adores and appreciates simple old me...with my grey hairs, imperfections and all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
ireneony:
i don't have any partner
cool
Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Laveda(f): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
kannymoore:
ah..

well... @ op,

#ILoveMyPartner...cos she's caring, understanding and good in bed... grin

lol..

actually, it's cos she brings out the youthful ambivalence within me and gives me little or no stress whatsoever. besides, she exhibits commonsense that belies her years.

but most of all, despite the fact that she's got TONS of admirers by the truckload, she still adores and appreciates simple old me...with my grey hairs, imperfections and all.

You're lucky! I must admit. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In by Cutehector(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
ireneony:
i don't have any partner
it's cool u supporting my mainest man..

U knw d saying, a friend of a friend is a friend also wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 / Why Can't Most Girls Compliment Another Beautiful Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.