Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? (1765 Views)

Abeg Who Lie Pass / Who Lie Pass In A Relationship/marriage! / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by TizaBaibe(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please share yiur experience with a chronic lair...a lady almost murdered me with her job... Honestly how will u tell a brother that buhari is going out with you?
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Taiyescott(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
simple, na ladies na... ask juhan, makydebbie, sandoski, ivyy and erniesmallz.
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Taiyescott:
simple, na ladies na... ask juhan, makydebbie, sandoski, ivyy and erniesmallz.

Na true
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by apple30(f): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think is 50-50 the gals lie as much as d guy,a guy can tell horible lie just to convince a lady,like u r d most beautiful gal in d whole wide world lol,the gal too can also lie n pretend to keep a man n also to burst to there friends abt unnecessary reasons.like my dad is this n dat lol n there papa dey villa dey farm..but they r still few gud boys n gals..u can believe dat lol
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by blackbartee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Girls will like and make it look so real.....its only a girl that would introduce two boyfriends to each other and the both of them will not know she's dating the two of them.... she'll just be like....

My love meet my sweetheart

and the two idiots will be laughing and shaking hands
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Taiyescott(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
na lie...av never lied in my whole life..i dont know how it feels to lie sefgringringringrin
Ewooo!! u jst lied na.. even devil sef na learner were u dy..
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by blackbartee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Girls will like and make it look so real.....its only a girl that would introduce two boyfriends to each other and the both of them will not know she's dating the two of them.... she'll just be like....

My love meet my sweetheart

and the two niggas will be laughing and shaking handsundecidedundecided

the worst is they'll even be addressing each other as "chairman" "boss" sad sad
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by halfricanadian(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Only a dishonest person that lies
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hemophrodite
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Both
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hermaphrodite
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
apple30:
I think is 50-50 the gals lie as much as d guy,a guy can tell horible lie just to convince a lady,like u r d most beautiful gal in d whole wide world lol,the gal too can also lie n pretend to keep a man n also to burst to there friends abt unnecessary reasons.like my dad is this n dat lol n there papa dey villa dey farm..but they r still few gud boys n gals..u can believe dat lol
You aren't far from the truth, it takes someone with a vary heart to accept his/her gender is worse of.
But you and many others will agree with me that guys most times lie not because they wish to but because circumstances calls for it, e.g. most ladies prefers it when lied to.
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by cindybaby22(f): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
na lie...av never lied in my whole life..i dont know how it feels to lie sefgringringringrin
i want to be like u gringrin
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Hahahahaha, aunty you can lie o
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by cindybaby22(f): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Only a dishonest person that lies
are trying to say u haven't lied for once all your lifegrin
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by halfricanadian(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
cindybaby22:

are trying to say u haven't lied for once all your lifegrin
grin grin i rada avoid dan talk nd tell lies

Somecases i act
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by ouigy99(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Depends on your definition or context of lie you want to use.
Personally, I will say it's the ladies.
A woman lies to you before you even get talking.
Fake hair, wonder bra and bum bum. Fake eye lash and fake complexion cause of toning or bleaching. Fake curves with all those their waist trainers and fake height with their heels.
Make mistake to ask for their name and be first confronted with a fake accent; an Njideka will say her name is Naomi. A Basira will say her name is Sharon, all speaking in a mixture of American Arabic accent.
Make the mistake of your life to ask for their age and a mother of three will claim she is still 18. Ask her the same question in 3 years time and she is the same age.... Which keeps me wondering if they were born in a leap year.
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by dannyben5: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
ur lie don reach version 6.5....

Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
me wey neva lie chaiiiiiilipsrsealed
my heart beat.
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by dannyben5: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
me wey neva lie chaiiiiiilipsrsealed
u sure?...

Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
my red blood cellgrin
my olihi in the listic
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by dannyben5: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
yels now...i'm not a lieing people..
u are a truthfuling people....

Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
my maky in the debbie
good evening to you baby maky
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by kikayboss(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
80℅ of what comes out of a girls mouth are lies

*MOST COMMON LIES FROM GIRLS*:

AM A VIRGIN.....guys don't believe till you check, my dude had this girl he used to boast to us about cos he thought she was a Virgin we advised him to check, to cut the long story short, that was the end of the relationship.
a particular girl even told me that not knowing i know many guys that have entered her marra, well i sha did my own(he no consyn me)

I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND...... na lie o....do ur homework and you'll find out she has like 3 at the same time

I LOVE YOU.......Chai i hate this one ehn.....after am a virgin this is the most common one.....girl told me she loved me and also told my friend same thing and we the guys told ourselves and joined forces and chop her ehn......

AM LOYAL........ehhhhhhnn.....very big lie ...no h*e ain't loyal .....she'll shag ur pal if left in same room and pray ur pal is loyal so he'll save you from her.....

well i don't believe anything a girl tells me (even the ones that dress like deeper lifers)....they are all the same....when you think you've seen a different girl she'll show you she's the same as them all

so i hope with these few points of mine I've been able to convince you that girls lie way more than guys ... thanks smiley
Re: Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass? by kikayboss(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
ouigy99:
Depends on your definition or context of lie you want to use.
Personally, I will say it's the ladies.
A woman lies to you before you even get talking.
Fake hair, wonder bra and bum bum. Fake eye lash and fake complexion cause of toning or bleaching. Fake curves with all those their waist trainers and fake height with their heels.
Make mistake to ask for their name and be first confronted with a fake accent; an Njideka will say her name is Naomi. A Basira will say her name is Sharon, all speaking in a mixture of American Arabic accent.
Make the mistake of your life to ask for their age and a mother of three will claim she is still 18. Ask her the same question in 3 years time and she is the same age.... Which keeps me wondering if they were born in a leap year.
lol...Bros eh i feel you.... na girls go shame oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Ladies Do On Bed That Wick Some Men / Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? / Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.