Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? (1758 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? / My Girlfriend Acting Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by fatenzy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, I salute you. I need your advice and words, I pray u feed me with the best result, amen.
I have a boyfriend, so handsome, cute, and has a little change. He came in as a friend latest last year, he took me out to different places that I never dreamt of going in my life. I am a weird type, I don't go out, If I'm not at work, I will be at home. He took me to places and spoil me with money, he bought different types of phones for me, he bought cloths for me, I don't wear trousers, but he made me were them he buy me jewelries and so many things, he showed me that life is fun and we need to live in it and also love it. Eventually he ask me to be his girlfriend and I did, because I've learn to love him. We started dating since November 4th 2015 till date, we share anything possible together, I told him I'm not a virgin because I was dating someone before we met, he understood and the relationship keeps going smoothly, we had sex uncountable times, I surrender my whole self and life to him, I always tell him nothing else but the truth, even when I still have money, he will give me more money to get myself things I don't have, at times I will tell not him that the money is getting too much, he should reduce it. That's not the issue now, the issue now is that this guy has completely changed, he's different, I don't understand him anymore, he cannot go a day without hearing my voice, but now if I call him, he kept saying he's busy or he want to sleep, he hardly reply me on WhatsApp, and when he does, he will say I'm disturbing him. I really worship this guy, I truly love him, I've driven alot of suitors because of him. Today he chatted with me and all he said is that he haven't seen the girl he girl that he's searching for. I don't understand him anymore, he has change, his behavior is not like when we met, I will do anything just to make him mine forever, I've always plan a future with him, at times he will say I should not leave him, and at times, he will say that I am not the right person for him.
Please dear Nairalanders, I can't afford to lose him, I might commit suicide if he breaks up with me. Your advice is my strength, please don't fail me as I rely on you people. Thanks so much for reading, May Allah reward you all abundantly.
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Badgers14: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
Okay.... Op you saw all the handwriting on the walls even the ones on the door and you are still confused... undecided

He even opened the same mouth he used to kiss you to tell you that he have not seen the girl he is searching for and you are still confused... And still cant afford to loose him undecided shocked

Okay, let me break it down for you..

Dude is no longer interested.... Move on with your life... If you really want to be a perfectionist.... Call him and ask him what he thinks of the relationship...are you still on or off... If off, is there anything you did wrong so you could improve on it..

Then from the response make a sound decision..

That's my take on this case, NEXT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by starrygal(f): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
swthrt, wateva u do, dnt tink suicide cos even after ur death he will move on to marry anoda person.Take ur tym, give him d space he needs dnt force ursef on him or u may end up aving a miserable life as his wife.if he loves u, he will definitely seek u out.shikina

1 Like

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
smiley Mood reflex

Sometimes it's always like that, but there is something again that you should understand,there is someone else.

I'd say you calm down.. it always happens, give him space and sometime to clear his head, let him continue with this present girl he's with, and then see the difference for himself, with his own eyes.

Love is blind, but my advice for you,not to get another man,so u don't start sleeping around to please people, cos that might be the next option if you not careful, pls don't get me wrong... but you focus on something else that makes you happy.. when the main confusion start, he go carry he hand find you come.

Don't take my words for granted. Trust me, I tried this and it worked for me...countless times, even someone who doesn't love me, couldn't help but ask me "are we fighting" the day I gave her some space.

P.S learn to hold yourself too. Sèx isn't love.

Salem.

3 Likes

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by jerryunit48: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Reduce weight small
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by starrygal(f): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
jerryunit48:
Reduce weight small
she tel u say she fat grin
jerryunit48:
Reduce weight small
she tel u say she fat
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hahaha not surprised you wanna commit suicide your face is what we call "nsogbu" grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The guy eye don finally clear.

Lwkmd o.

I dunno why this is just so funny.

grin grin
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Ab025(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Maybe.....

1. You are too weird for his liking (since you said you are the weird type)
2.there is something you did recently that made him start having a change of mind... (think back, was there a quarrel and u insulted him.... His family.....even by mistake?)
3. He just isn't into you that much.... (it is possible!)
4. He has another gal...
5. Or it was always about the sex zzz....

I pray it's not just any of numbers 3,4 or 5

1 Like

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by gamaliel121(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
With money, he opened your pussyyyy...
Now he tasted the pussyyyy..
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by michaelbrad: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
fatenzy:
Dear Nairalanders, I salute you. I need your advice and words, I pray u feed me with the best result, amen.
I have a boyfriend, so handsome, cute, and has a little change. He came in as a friend latest last year, he took me out to different places that I never dreamt of going in my life. I am a weird type, I don't go out, If I'm not at work, I will be at home. He took me to places and spoil me with money, he bought different types of phones for me, he bought cloths for me, I don't wear trousers, but he made me were them he buy me jewelries and so many things, he showed me that life is fun and we need to live in it and also love it. Eventually he ask me to be his girlfriend and I did, because I've learn to love him. We started dating since November 4th 2015 till date, we share anything possible together, I told him I'm not a virgin because I was dating someone before we met, he understood and the relationship keeps going smoothly, we had sex uncountable times , I surrender my whole self and life to him, I always tell him nothing else but the truth, even when I still have money, he will give me more money to get myself things I don't have, at times I will tell not him that the money is getting too much, he should reduce it. That's not the issue now, the issue now is that this guy has completely changed, he's different, I don't understand him anymore, he cannot go a day without hearing my voice, but now if I call him, he kept saying he's busy or he want to sleep, he hardly reply me on WhatsApp, and when he does, he will say I'm disturbing him. I really worship this guy, I truly love him, I've driven alot of suitors because of him. Today he chatted with me and all he said is that he haven't seen the girl he girl that he's searching for. I don't understand him anymore, he has change, his behavior is not like when we met, I will do anything just to make him mine forever, I've always plan a future with him, at times he will say I should not leave him, and at times, he will say that I am not the right person for him.
Please dear Nairalanders, I can't afford to lose him, I might commit suicide if he breaks up with me. Your advice is my strength, please don't fail me as I rely on you people. Thanks so much for reading, May Allah reward you all abundantly.
1. You don't worship him but his money.
2. Being desperate can land you into trouble, and could leave you regretting, so take it easy
3. Having sex uncountable times won't keep a man... Miss I think he's enjoyed you enough and the love died out.

Now my advice to u is this:- leave him be, don't call on him or check up on him, always update ur WhatsApp status (happily) and change ur dp with happy pictures, be yourself, act like he's right, don't act or show that you're desperate to have him cos u pursuing him away the more.

Whenever he calls you and asks why u've not asked about him for sometime, just act like u surprised and tell him u noticed he was really busy, hence u decided to give him some space, don't act like u sorry, just go ahead and ask him how's work and don't talk much, you'll see the magic...!

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by fatenzy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate, and for those that says I'm fat, I'm nt, I'm a slim lady to the core.
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by IamLEGEND1: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
HahahahshshaahahahashshshshshahahshshahahahahahahahahaahahahahshaahshshshsshzzzbBsbbabsbaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by fatenzy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hw just told me now that he never saw me as a wife, and both our families is expecting us to tie d knot soon, he introduced himself to my family as my husband to be, and now all this. More advice please
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Badgers14: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
fatenzy:
Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate, and for those that says I'm fat, I'm nt, I'm a slim lady to the core.

Okay noted, send me your pic and contact let me see how i can help you in this your current situation

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Luckymay(f): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op. Take it as a win-win situation. He gave you money, you gave him your love and attention. Let me not say 'sex' cos both of you enjoyed it so dust your butts and move on. You should have gotten the message when he stopped calling you.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
fatenzy:
Hw just told me now that he never saw me as a wife, and both our families is expecting us to tie d knot soon, he introduced himself to my family as my husband to be, and now all this. More advice please

If you cannot listen to the advice I gave you earlier, then you will never listen to anything again..

I'm in the same situation as you. What did I do? I let her be. My case is even worse, far worse, but when I let her be, she's like if she doesn't hear from me in weeks.. she day carry herself come ma house, she even passed the night... we didn't do sèx.

Let him go. Focus on what makes you happy and bring happiness to yourself again.
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by knight(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
@Fatenzy I feel your pain, from what you've written I can deduce that you are an introvert with little or no friends. Or even experience in dating. So, let me introduce to...
Male Psychology 101.
1.Man is a hunter.

That is , if you want a man, you have to make him chase you. A man is excited while the chase is on and will do everything too woo you. But the moment he asks himself the question "what next?" Trouble begins to brew cos it means the hunt is almost over if not over. So he starts to survey for the next hunt.

The key here is holding him in awe of you, making him stay captivated. It means you are unpredictable in a very good way. (May I add that you didn't use one of your powerful weapon prudently, that'sex... That lesson will be for another time)

Meanwhile, all you can do now is completely withdraw from him, don't contact him for whatever reason. If he calls you deliberately miss his calls for about 3 times don't return the call at least for now, let him chase you all over again (If he really likes you, he will. If not, let it go)

Immerse yourself in other activities, learn something new, hangout more with your friends/family.

It's time to listen to that Tuface aka Tubaba song with the line "As you see me so,I no send you o, but that one no mean say I no wish you well o...."

Don't worry there is a sweet guy for you. Don't be too anxious. Have confidence in yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by rosieluv(f): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
u surrendered ur whole self n life to him,really? is he a supreme being
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by fatenzy(f): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thanks so much guys, I think I've gotten a good answer... Gimakon thanks also, I owe u guys alot.
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
That's what you get when you are too available for a guy....you sound so jobless to meundecided...well, because you are a "good" girl i'd advice you do this...go silent on him, i knw it won't be easy hence the feelings is still there, but you gotta deall with it...steer clear from him for nw and see his reactions, if he cannot swallow his ego and come bk to his normal self, move on abegi before he delays you to menopause.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
That's what you get when you are too available for a guy....you sound so jobless to meundecided...well, because you are a "good" girl i'd advice you do this...go silent on him, i knw it won't be easy hence the feelings is still there, but you gotta deall with it...steer clear from him for nw and see his reactions, if he cannot swallow his ego and come bk to his normal self, move on abegi before he delays you to menopause....
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
kindly kill ur self. alhaja wey dey fuk. u shud hav kept ur legs closed. he has chopped u well and he is onto d next victim. kill urself u wont be Missed
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
fatenzy:
chop and clean mouth and tell you bye bye.. the guy bn don try self. en spoil u with money now.. at least you no loose... now go ahead and commit suicide so that ur mum and your entire family can be so hapi dat u eventually pay them well for all thier efforts and troubles raising you... good gal.. at least you go enter guinnes book of record. "first lady (girl) that died for love". #lover girl
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol, it happens.

It is called mood swing.

U see, that 1st 2 to 6 yrs of marriage is like that.

Married couples do fall out of love from time to time. But because they are in "for better for worst" they will be left with no option than to work things out.

In the other hands, because children are involved, they also work it out for the sake of the kids.

Marriage is not a bed of roses.

And for the fact that both of u have lived like couples, even though u haven't been pronounced husband and wife makes the current situation a possible occurrence.

Bet me, after some weeks or months, he will still profess love for u.

Have u ever seen people that are so much in love with each other, even so excited that they are getting married soon, but the moment the marriage date comes near, either of them or both of them will start having doubts about what they are about to do?

My advice is, since u are so much in love with him and also willing to do anything to get him for yourself. I suggest u give him some space, he will still come around. Everything is just happening so fast for him. He needs a break.
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
tongue
fatenzy:
I have a boyfriend, so handsome, cute, and has a little change. He came in as a friend latest last year, he took me out to different places that I never dreamt of going in my life. I am a weird type, I don't go out, If I'm not at work, I will be at home. He took me to places and spoil me with money, he bought different types of phones for me, he bought cloths for me, I don't wear trousers, but he made me were them he buy me jewelries and so many things, he showed me that life is fun and we need to live in it and also love it. Eventually he ask me to be his girlfriend and I did, because I've learn to love him. We started dating since November 4th 2015 till date, we share anything possible together, I told him I'm not a virgin because I was dating someone before we met, he understood and the relationship keeps going smoothly, we had sex uncountable times, I surrender my whole self and life to him, I always tell him nothing else but the truth, even when I still have money, he will give me more money to get myself things I don't have, at times I will tell not him that the money is getting too much, he should reduce it. That's not the issue now, the issue now is that this guy has completely changed, he's different, I don't understand him anymore, he cannot go a day without hearing my voice, but now if I call him, he kept saying he's busy or he want to sleep, he hardly reply me on WhatsApp, and when he does, he will say I'm disturbing him. I really worship this guy, I truly love him, I've driven alot of suitors because of him. Today he chatted with me and all he said is that he haven't seen the girl he girl that he's searching for. I don't understand him anymore, he has change, his behavior is not like when we met, I will do anything just to make him mine forever, I've always plan a future with him, at times he will say I should not leave him, and at times, he will say that I am not the right person for him.
Please do commit sucide smiley grin grin
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Typical life cycle of the average Nigerian relationship
Boy meets girl both fall in love, boy spoils girl with money
Boy gets to hit it boy gets bored time to close shop
and explore whats out there. Sometimes its girl gets bored sha
OP sorry better luck next time
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Luckymay:
Op. Take it as a win-win situation. He gave you money, you gave him your love and attention. Let me not say 'sex' cos both of you enjoyed it so dust your butts and move on. You should have gotten the message when he stopped calling you.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2016
rosieluv:
u surrendered ur whole self n life to him,really? is he a supreme being
from the expression on what she wrote, he's her God. Lol grin grin
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin
Babzilla:
Typical life cycle of the average Nigerian relationship
Boy meets girl both fall in love, boy spoils girl with money
Boy gets to hit it boy gets bored time to close shop
and explore whats out there. Sometimes its girl gets bored sha
OP sorry better luck next time
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Why do people love with all their heart esp when he is just a bf? Now you are contemplating suicide. nawa o.
Re: Help! He Has Been Acting Strange, What Should I Do? by temitopeking(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2016
afraid of loosing him when he has already gone...... wake up..... dude is a player.....

(1) (Reply)

When You Discover There Is More To Life Than Police And Thief (pix) / I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning / What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.