Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? (17454 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by cbi24: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy Sunday,

How was church today ?

After Church, I and my babe went to the new shoprite at Onitsha
to enjoy ourself.

Na so I just say make I check online oooo

I saw this article.

The new study in The Journal of Sexual Medicine said that one-third of women that frequently have vaginal orgasms say that they are most likely to climax when they are having sex with a man who has a larger penis.

The people doing the research asked 300+ women how frequently they had sex, how often they had vaginal or/and clitoral orgasms and if they believed penis size had anything to do with it. 160 women had vaginal orgasms and enough partners to tell that yes they believed they would need a longer than average penis to do this.

Average these day sis about 6 inches or the size of a U.S. dollar bill. Don’t worry too much though if you aren’t bigger than the bill because 60 percent of the women said that the size didn’t matter.

A recent magazine (Mens’ Health) study surveyed over 3,000 women and only 7 percent of the sexually satisfied women said penis size made any difference. So like I said size does matter to some women for some types of orgasm but it really isn’t a deal breaker for most women.

Source: http://drexpert.info/the-truth-about-your-peenis-size/

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small Penis?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Tallysmallz(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
WHY not if not? smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by TizaBaibe(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where d ladies @.... Over to u .... Lemme sip my alomo as i watch
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by falconey(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
lwkm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
lights weed....tis has got to be good..cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tallysmallz:
WHY not if not? smiley
you haf started lying again now oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think we should ask mimzy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Gbemiie: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tallysmallz:
WHY not if not? smiley

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by peezeygwiny(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
sandoski answer diz cool question grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
NEVER! angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by ruggedboy01: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ladies over to u cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by ruggedboy01: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
mordtonia:
NEVER! angry
why

Berlyn over to u grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Tallysmallz(f): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
DDeliverer:

you haf started lying again now oo
Lieing about what?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by cbi24: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
mordtonia:
NEVER! angry

grin grin grin shocked shocked cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by mercichoco(f): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
5 Inches and 4cm diameter is ok.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
peezeygwiny:
sandoski answer diz cool question grin grin

Of course, I will.....wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Tallysmallz(f): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=Gbemiie post=47173660][/quote] op needed a stupid answer naa grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by KnightRod(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
mordtonia:
NEVER! angry
Lol. Tell me, what's the biggest you've taken in?

Surely you wouldn't have measured.. But you could tell your estimated value or if any two (or more) have the same assumed values.. An average value would be nice.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by KnightRod(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
mercichoco:
5 Inches and 4cm diameter is ok.
Lol, a little above average is "ok" for you?

Wow.. That's nice.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by cbi24: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
which one be my own ooo shocked

2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Uhm...Why Not? undecided

If he's Good with his Tongue and fingers? I won't mind... cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by cbi24: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uhm...Why Not? undecided

mh mh ... tongue and fingers
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
DDeliverer:
I think we should ask mimzy

Huh... Me?? Lol grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by ShaqFu: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uhm...Why Not? undecided

Let's hope you won't shag another man because of his longer pen1s.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
cbi24:

mh mh ... tongue and fingers
tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
ShaqFu:
Let's hope you won't shag another man because of his longer pen1s.
LoL..grin

Go away grandpa!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by ShaqFu: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL..grin

Go away grandpa!

Grandpa? I don't think so, anybody who call a man in his mid thirties grandpa, deserve to be fucked_ shi1tless, and without pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by papoose321: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=Tallysmallz post=47173805] Lieing about what?[/quote

Talk how u rike it babbe ... Stop spaking in palables
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
mimzy:

Huh... Me?? Lol grin
are u shy??
oya answer the question?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Barackmeringo: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
why should I?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Greatzeus(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
cbi24:
Happy Sunday,

How was church today ?

After Church, I and my babe went to the new shoprite at Onitsha
to enjoy ourself.

Na so I just say make I check online oooo

I saw this article.

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small Penis?
How small is small and how big is big?
You see,you are not specific,Joystick is not something ladies could compare its sizes so easily,its not as if its a loaf of bread you see by the side of the road.
Except such ladies are oloshos.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
ruggedboy01:
why
Be
rlyn over to u grin cheesy
hello what's going on here undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall: / Quiet Vs Loud Guys / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.