Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,816 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Don't Understand!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand!!!!! (452 Views)

I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand!!!!! by princ3ssa: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why do guys fidget when their girlfriends talk about marriage or ask if they are willing to build a future with them??
Re: I Don't Understand!!!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
wink
Re: I Don't Understand!!!!! by vizkiz: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
I guess it's because they still have a long way to go and they don't wanna be trapped with marriage lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Understand!!!!! by Taiyescott(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
wel i dnt fidget oo, if she wantz d wedin, let her coma get it!
Re: I Don't Understand!!!!! by ronald4ever(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Perhaps they aren't ready to commit and get married? Hello, most of the time we're just interested in having a quiet relationship without being reminded about making it official.

Heck, not everyone want to be enslave and get their freedom raped in the name of marriage. And why can't you lots just free us with this constant nudge about marriage?
Re: I Don't Understand!!!!! by foolinlove(f): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
They don't want you as a wife, but they don't want to lose you as a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand!!!!! by princ3ssa: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
They don't want you as a wife, but they don't want to lose you as a girlfriend.

That's not soo cool

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Help A Student Out And Win £40 / Please Help Me Make A Decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Social Media Platforms Where You Can Hardly Find Good Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.