Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,891 members, 7,866,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Old Plastic Keg Was Used... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Plastic Keg Was Used... (614 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Plastic Keg Was Used... by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Greetings to you all. Guess y'all' having nice time...

My Guest is very happy for the oral s3x she got. Thanks NL for the support & I'l to share this.

Once upon a time, had a pretty lady in school. All the boys were always around, granting almost everything she requested. So she became very proud and expected every male act the fool...

Then, I had notting @ all. No cash to give any girl. Most especially one who is always busy with diffrent guys. And sometimes She even takes them to her hostel.

Somehow, I toasted her right infront of those guys! (So long story short) Mr. Lecturer singled me out and request I should point to the person who made a nasty comment. He became so annoyed as I tried to explain I was asleep when...
So he sent me out! And that was how others were sent out for various...
There I met Miss Pretty outside too. (Long story short) I requested to use her phone to make a call. She gave it to me. Said I should be prepared to load ten times what ever used.

Most girls you see that love collecting things from boys are always very stingy!
She kept disturbing me for the card for a long time.

Exams came & all the mumu boys were buying expensive cards and various gifts for her. But I didnt buy any! So she kept disturbing!
I still hugged and kissed her even in the presence of all her boys who came for same mission but were cowards. Meeeeen I no send anybody ooooo.

When she became persistent in her request for success and exams card, I carved my useless old plastic keg to look like card. Used Tipex (Correction fluid) to write on it. Then invited her to my room. Told her to close her eyes. Gave it to her. She was very disapointed, turned her back and ran away!

She stoped calling and kept distance. I also did same while kissing and pecking other girls even in her front. She was as usual busy with guys.

One morring, she called to let me know that I'm the only diffrent guy among the rest never who has never treated her special.
She came to my nest, we had s3x. And that was it! She always gave me her pusssy to bang while other guys paid her bills.

---->So guys always be your natural self with ladies. No faking things meeeen... Even if you have it. Happy New week.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Plastic Keg Was Used... by Barackmeringo: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
I love this!

5 Likes

Re: How Old Plastic Keg Was Used... by Coffin4Sale: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dats it..

1 Like

Re: How Old Plastic Keg Was Used... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anita Jospeh Shows Off Hot Curves In Skin Tight Jean (photos+video) / Trying Out My Design Skills / The Romance Of Turning Plastic Into Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.