Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,464 members, 7,826,764 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (10897 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

You seem to lack basic command of the English Language

Please, next time, know what you're talking about so you don't embarrass yourself like you just did

You can choose to call it whatever..

You an atheist, but I can see you are Not well informed.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What about the people that Allah has revealed himself to, or people who have seen visions of the Virgin Mary, or people who who have died and re-incarnated with memories of their past lives. Should I just abandon their claims and accept yours?
Even if it was only a person that made such claims, you mostly likely would not have accepted it without proves.

Its only an unintelligent person would think that anything that happens in this cosmos must have prove, and if the prove cannot be provided, that means it never happened.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Even if it was only a person that made such claims, you mostly likely would not have accepted it without proves.

Its only an unintelligent person would think that anything that happens in this cosmos must have prove, and if the prove cannot be provided, that means it never happened.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. No one has provided any evidence that is extraordinary and INCONTROVERTIBLE.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. No one has provided any evidence that is extraordinary and INCONTROVERTIBLE.

You just maid a claim.
Can you provide an absolute prove to vindicate your claim?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

You can choose to call it whatever..

You an atheist, but I can see you are Not well informed.

Suddenly

I'm the one not well informed? grin

Why not give me another definition? Since you seem to know more than Google

These Christians just surprises you with their ignorance sometimes
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

You just maid a claim.
Can you provide an absolute prove to vindicate your claim?
What claim? Is your evidence incontrovertible?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

Suddenly

I'm the one not well informed? grin

Why not give me another definition? Since you seem to know more than Google

These Christians just surprises you with their ignorance sometimes

Definition of what exactly?

Weren't you the one who asserted that I lack basic command of english?

Common error in english is no longer common, or should I say when to properly use a word is now a taboo.

Many youths are 'hoping' that buhari would turn this country for better.

Don't use 'believe' where you should be using 'hope'.

I'm not saying it again, its has gotten out of line with the main discussion on board.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What claim?

No one has provided any
evidence that is extraordinary and
INCONTROVERTIBLE.

The above in bold, is your claim.
Is your evidence incontrovertible?

Not all evidence can be achieved.
Your presence at the scene could have been an incontrovertible evidence to you.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

No one has provided any
evidence that is extraordinary and
INCONTROVERTIBLE.

The above in bold, is your claim.

Not all evidence can be achieved.
Your presence at the scene could have been an incontrovertible evidence to you.
No it wouldn't have. It would have been me witnessing an event.Not INCONTROVERTIBLE at all. I go to church.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 07, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Definition of what exactly?

Weren't you the one who asserted that I lack basic command of english?

Common error in english is no longer common, or should I say when to properly use a word is now a taboo.

Many youths are 'hoping' that buhari would turn this country for better.

Don't use 'believe' where you should be using 'hope'.

I'm not saying it again, its has gotten out of line with the main discussion on board.

What does the below picture mean to you?

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

What does the below picture mean to you?

I wouldn't say that I don't agree with the picture.

But Let me clarify what I told you initially, that pure Atheistic scientists doesn't BELIEVE, they tell will certainty, or they will say we don't know for now.

From the above statement, you can tell the exact believe we are talking about.

Pure Atheistic scientists wouldn't say they 'believe' the Big bang was how the universe came about. they will say the universe existence was as a result of big bang.

That's how they go about with Evolution, the shape of the earth and so on..

So that was why I said scientists/atheistic scientists don't 'believe'.
Before you brought the illustration of 'Youth and Buhari.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No it wouldn't have. It would have been me witnessing an event.Not INCONTROVERTIBLE at all. I go to church.

Since you lack belief in God(s), I can imply that you also do not believe he created the universe.

Now tell me how the universe came about, and give me an incontrovertible prove?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Since you lack belief in God(s), I can imply that you also do not believe he created the universe.

Now tell me how the universe came about, and give me an incontrovertible prove?
I have never claimed to know. It's religious people that claim that their God spoke it into existence.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I have never claimed to know.
that is because you are not sure.

It's religious people that claim that their God spoke it into existence.

Since you accepted that you don't know how the universe came about, how come you know there is no God, and that the God didn't create the universe.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2016
SenatePresdo:
that is because you are not sure.

Since you accepted that you don't know how the universe came about, how come you know there is no God, and that the God didn't create the universe.
How come you know there's a God and that He created the universe?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You don't answer question with question do you?

Why don't you propose your model of how the universe came about, rather than condemning the religion view without tabling your own view?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Just Imagine when a laptop computer is asking the programmer, are u sure I was Programmed by you?

JUst know that a virus is tampering with default settings somewhere.

Rom_1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: [b][/b]
cool
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2016
SenatePresdo:

You don't answer question with question do you?

Why don't you propose your model of how the universe came about, rather than condemning the religion view without tabling your own view?
My knowledge or otherwise of how the universe came to be has little bearing on the outcome of my life. I don't know is not a bad answer. There is no crime in not knowing. But if you insist that you know who did it and that you have a personal relationship with Him, then you have to prove to the skeptic beyond reasonable doubt that your guy did it. Religious beliefs that are at variance with modern scientific realities ought to be condemned, don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

Just Imagine when a laptop computer is asking the programmer, are u sure I was Programmed by you?

JUst know that a virus is tampering with default settings somewhere.

Rom_1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: [b][/b]
cool

Who programmed the programmer?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=47292852]My knowledge or otherwise of how the universe came to be has little bearing on the outcome of my life. I don't know is not a bad answer. There is no crime in not knowing. But if you insist that you know who did it and that you have a personal relationship with Him, then you have to prove to the skeptic beyond reasonable doubt that your guy did it.
Religious belief that are at variance with modern scientific realities ought to be condemned, don't you think so?

What are those things if I may ask?

There is no sense in condemning it, since scientists has not known much in other dimensions...until then.

And moreover their are many things that are at variance with modern scientific realities, such as disappearing, miracle..etc

For that reason they should be condemned? And claim it does not exist? Because scientists don't know the cause behind it?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Who programmed the programmer?

Exactly, Like asking facebook(the programme itself) who gave birth to Mark Zuckenberg.

Even though you are not an atheist, but you and other atheists base all your questions on one false assumption:
That God uses the human type of brain to think.
Its the only reason why u ask questions as such.

Hebrews 11, and even Revelations clearly makes us to understand that not until we are transformed, the human brain will not be able to figure out.
When I was a little child, I always thought cars were made in whole.
But now as an adult, I now know that the parts are first made then assembled.
As a little child, I would argue then, why, because my brain couldnt comprehend it.
So also, the wisest human brain will not be able to comprehend the spiritual, until it is ttransformed.
These things are clearly written in the bible,
But there is a spirit called rebellion, which always wants to tamper with default settings, and tries to poke hole in written truth by capitlizing on the weakness of the human brain, which continues to make people ask such questions.
Just like it did to Eve in Eden.

Can the human brain explain the origin of language? as simple as it looks?
Can the human brain explain the origin of consciousness?
Why is it that when I say touch somebody, u can only touch a part of his body?
Can the human brain explain that?

By the way, I hope you know people have started receiving implanted chips in their foreheads and in their right hands?

Is it in the bible or not?

Which year were the books of the bible written?
How did the bible know that?
Can the brain ecplain that?
How did men like (even Nostra Damus) predict events that will occur even after they died?
Can the brain explain that?

Even Richard Dawkins, professor of molecular biology, one of the most outspoken aethists says he doesnt believe God, but he says he is sincere enough to admit that there are some occurences he cannot explain, he calls them miracles.

Its very easy to live in denial. Moreover, like I always say, we can never convince anybody on our own.
But even God reaches out to aethists, when they are sincere enough.

And even many aethists usually give up aethism as they head towards the grave, because thats when the basic truths and limitations of the human brain usually become more visible.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=47294129][/quote]They are numerous and have been discussed time and again on this forum,
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly, Like asking facebook(the programme itself) who gave birth to Mark Zuckenberg.

Even though you are not an atheist, but you and other atheists base all your questions on one false assumption:
That God uses the human type of brain to think.
Its the only reason why u ask questions as such.

Hebrews 11, and even Revelations clearly makes us to understand that not until we are transformed, the human brain will not be able to figure out.
When I was a little child, I always thought cars were made in whole.
But now as an adult, I now know that the parts are first made then assembled.
As a little child, I would argue then, why, because my brain couldnt comprehend it.
So also, the wisest human brain will not be able to comprehend the spiritual, until it is ttransformed.
These things are clearly written in the bible,
But there is a spirit called rebellion, which always wants to tamper with default settings, and tries to poke hole in written truth by capitlizing on the weakness of the human brain, which continues to make people ask such questions.
Just like it did to Eve in Eden.

Can the human brain explain the origin of language? as simple as it looks?
Can the human brain explain the origin of consciousness?
Why is it that when I say touch somebody, u can only touch a part of his body?
Can the human brain explain that?

By the way, I hope you know people have started receiving implanted chips in their foreheads and in their right hands?

Is it in the bible or not?

Which year were the books of the bible written?
How did the bible know that?
Can the brain ecplain that?
How did men like (even Nostra Damus) predict events that will occur even after they died?
Can the brain explain that?

Even Richard Dawkins, professor of molecular biology, one of the most outspoken aethists says he doesnt believe God, but he says he is sincere enough to admit that there are some occurences he cannot explain, he calls them miracles.

Its very easy to live in denial. Moreover, like I always say, we can never convince anybody on our own.
But even God reaches out to aethists, when they are sincere enough.

And even many aethists usually give up aethism as they head towards the grave, because thats when the basic truths and limitations of the human brain usually become more visible.

You have raised a lot of issues and I think we should take them one at a time. Pick one.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You have raised a lot of issues and I think we should take them one at a time. Pick one.

How did prophets, and even contemporaries like Nostradamus predict the future?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

How did prophets, and even contemporaries like Nostradamus predict the future?
I have no idea. I consider myself a skeptic and not an atheist. I am inclined to believe in the 'supernatural'.I just need proof beyond reasonable doubt. Which prophets are you talking about by the way?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I have no idea. I consider myself a skeptic and not an atheist. I am inclined to believe in the 'supernatural'.I just need proof beyond reasonable doubt. Which prophets are you talking about by the way?

I know you are not an atheist.
And by prophets I mean people like Daniel from the bible, John in revelations and contemporary people like Nostradamus in the 15th century. etc

despite the fact that these men were not even half as "intelligent" as you and me.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

I know you are not an atheist.
And by prophets I mean people like Daniel from the bible, John in revelations and contemporary people like Nostradamus in the 15th century. etc

despite the fact that these men were not even half as "intelligent" as you and me.
What did they prophesy that came to pass? They made this prophecies on the pages of the Bible and they were fulfilled on the pages of the Bible. As for Nostradamus, I don't know the prophecies he made or whether his prophecies came to pass.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What did they prophesy that came to pass? They made this prophecies on the pages of the Bible and they were fulfilled on the pages of the Bible. As for Nostradamus, I don't know the prophecies he made or whether his prophecies came to pass.

Alexander the great was fulfilled on the pages of the bible?

The fall of the Tyre empire was fulfilled on the pages of the bible?

The use of forehead and right hand to take implant chips, which is happening now, is being fulfilled on the pages of the bible?

And many more Etc.

Please do some more research, i know u know how to. Or maybe u need to open ur mind enough.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

Alexander the great was fulfilled on the pages of the bible?

The fall of the Tyre empire was fulfilled on the pages of the bible?

The use of forehead and right hand to take implant chips, which is happening now, is being fulfilled on the pages of the bible?

And many more Etc.

Please do some more research, i know u know how to. Or maybe u need to open ur mind enough.

APC prophecy abi. Show me the verses where Alexander the great was prophesied. The Bible 'prophesied' that without the 666 marks(not chips), people will be unable to buy and sell. Is that the case today?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
APC prophecy abi. Show me the verses where Alexander the great was prophesied. The Bible 'prophesied' that without the 666 marks(not chips), people will be unable to buy and sell. Is that the case today?

Like I said, its easy to live in denial. Even people have "successfully" denied their parents in life before.

Just as i will not waste grace to show u the fulfillment of prophecies. Sorry to say.
Thats why, I will not also share video evidences etc.
its a waste of grace.

People like u in the 16th century when technology was at infant stage, laughed when they were told that devices could be implanted in the forehead, yes or no?

Moreover, today, people are already "buying and selling" with implants. be there, if u r not even informed.
What will it take for a law to be passed that it should be made compulsory? In a democratic setting?
Which will stilll happen by the way, its already happening sef.

Be looking for baby-like fulfillment of signs like ABC, kindergatten style. Which u do on purpose, by the way.
Because i know u have never seen an atom or electron before with your eyes before, but i guess u believed it from chemistry textbook.
Or u dont believe atoms exist?

And I guess ur google was too lazy to read about Nostardamus, also.

And thats why I said even if a dead man is raised in your front, your type will still call it fake.

Afterall, magicians cut people to pieces live and bring them back in front of onlookers.
So search deeply, maybe u r not really in search of proof.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

Like I said, its easy to live in denial. Even people have "successfully" denied their parents in life before.

Just as i will not waste grace to show u the fulfillment of prophecies. Sorry to say.
its a waste of grace.

People like u in the 16th century when technology was at infant stage, laughed when they were told that devices could be implanted in the forehead, yes or no?

Moreover, today, people are already "buying and selling" with implants. be there, if u r not even informed.
What will it take for a law to be passed that it should be made compulsory? In a democratic setting?

Be looking for baby-like fulfillment of signs like ABC, kindergatten style. Which u do on purpose, by the way.
Because i know u have never seen an atom or electron before with your eyes before, but i guess u believed it from chemistry textbook.

And thats why I said even if a dead man is raised in your front, your type will still call it fake.

Afterall, magicians cut people to pieces live and bring them back in front of onlookers.
I am not interested in any propaganda video. I only require bible verses. I intentionally did not google Nostradamus because I wanted to address your posts without any form of bias. Magicians who cut people and bring them back together are nothing but magicians. They will never claim that it's supernatural. Look up people like David Copperfield and Kriss Angel and see the spectacular things that they do.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
felixomor:

its a waste of grace.

I am not interested in any propaganda video. I only require bible verses. I intentionally did not google Nostradamus because I wanted to address your posts without any form of bias. Magicians who cut people and bring them back together are nothing but magicians. They will never claim that it's supernatural. Look up people like David Copperfield and Kriss Angel and see the spectacular things that they do. The James Randi Foundation once offered a million dollars for anyone who could susbtantiate a supernatural claim. No one in the whole wide could claim the prize. Tell me again why I should take you seriously...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School / Nigerians Should Drop Christianity, The White Man's Religion / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.