Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (10884 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by poseidonsaiz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if there are any atheist in Nigeria cheesy..
The ones on nairaland are all jokers : grin
They might not go to church or mosque but it does not mean they are atheist grin...

sorry to rain on ur parade hun.. M an atheist,and I still go to church...wotchu wanna knw?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Who says God has stopped showing his powers?
If you haven't seen God show his power, don't assume he no longer shows his power.
When someone that hasn't witnessed a Raw miracle speaketh you knoweth them.

Seek God in truth and in spirit, obey his words and he will show you directly or make you experience his powers.
Lol Ur Sky Daddy Stop Showing His Powers Since The Invention Of Cameras I Guess His Shy Of It
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
I hope we are not confusing Science and aethism.
They should be seperated.
The greatest scientists and inventors who walked on this planet were christians.
The greatest learning institutions in this world like havard were founded on christianity
And even the constitutions of the greatest nations of the world were founded on the bible.

Its important we make a clear distinction between science and atheism.
Atheism is more of a lack of conviction that God exists. Irrespective of inclination, wether scientific or not.
Many of them dont even know science as such.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Lol Ur Sky Daddy Stop Showing His Powers Since The Invention Of Cameras I Guess His Shy Of It

Please visit youtube.
Just a click away.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
felixomor:

Please visit youtube. Just a click away.
Good U Got The Link Were He Heals Amputate Limb??
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
felixomor:
I hope we are not confusing Science and aethism.
They should be seperated.
The greatest scientists and inventors who walked on this planet were christians.
The greatest learning institutions in this world like havard were founded on christianity
And even the constitutions of the greatest nations of the world were founded on the bible.

Its important we make a clear distinction between science and atheism.
Atheism is more of a lack of conviction that God exists. Irrespective of inclination, wether scientific or not.
Many of them dont even know science as such.
They Were Christian Didnt Mean They Were Able To Prove God Exist!! And Spoiler Alert They Were Never Christians Highest They Could Go Is Deism

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
cloudgoddess:
If one claims that a book is God-inspired then the contents of it should be factually accurate. It doesn't just "explain things in a less sophisticated way", the bible is simply wrong in most of it's claims about nature. As in 2 + 2 = 7 wrong. There are things written in the bible that directly contradict the laws of physics and chemistry.

And if you can admit that the writers of the bible were ignorant in their understanding of nature, then what reason is there to assume they were not just as ignorant in their understanding of God(s), his existence or lack thereof, and the qualities he allegedly possesses?

Could you please note its factual inaccuracy? I was about giving up in the bible but I just have to hold on and not rush things......
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Pdizzle(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Atheism/Agnosticism is like the new gospel, spreading like wild fire. What's happening? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by UyiIredia(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if there are any atheist in Nigeria cheesy..
The ones on nairaland are all jokers : grin
They might not go to church or mosque but it does not mean they are atheist grin...

undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pdizzle:
Atheism/Agnosticism is like the new gospel, spreading like wild fire. What's happening? cheesy
It's natural selection. Darwin was right.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by ireneony(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
UyiIredia:

undecided
what! undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Naïve of you I would say.

God is not shy of cameras and videos. In fact, he's in support of them. Because with them many lives has been changed.

Free your bigoted mind and google for miracle videos, or you go to Youtube, you will find enough clips where God manifested and showed his power for many eyes to see.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Goddys(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
SenatePresdo:
This aggrieved lucifer(satan).
Being a very intelligent Archangel full of wisdom, he realized that he will not win the war of Energy vs Energy.
right from the day he rebelled against God to this present age, him and his followers
Has suffered numerous defeat in the El-clasico between him and God.

Satan is a great and desperate campaigner of doom.
He knows that he has only but a little time
to deceive humanity.
For this reason, he has explored every area of life, trying to manipulate it and turn it against the will of God.

Now that it has become obvious to man that the energy from God is more cleaner, safe and powerful than that of his ancient rival (satan).

What do we expect satan to do as a wise Being that he is? Of course change his mode of battle by seeking for more deadly
Weapons, in other to win the war by any means.
And one of this weapons is ATHEISM.
Atheism can be addressed as a state of being in Default state, Not believing in anything.

But satan knows that when you are in default state, you are doubting God and this makes him have an edge over you than God.

Satan made a very wise move by inventing atheism.
Because presently, it is more like a 'chemical weapon' without an antidote.
We can't fight atheism with prayers just like we fight witchcrafts, sorcery, paganism, voodoo and so on.

We can't fight atheism with logic. Presently, its logic is undeniably superior than ours regarding some of the things we know today as fact.

The only valid way to fight atheism is by Providing proves that are beyond reasonable doubt and not threatening it with hell and eternal damnation.
No amount of bible passages can make most atheists have a rethink. Why?
Because some of the foundation materials which was used to lay the foundation of Atheism was from the bible.
What are those materials?
They are contradictions, what seems like myths because the cannot be proven mathematically and some other factors.

Satan is an intellect, highly sophisticated, extremely intelligent and very manipulative, But the I AM THAT I AM is greater than him.

We should know how the satan used some verses inside the same bible of God(his rival) to tempt JESUS, doesn't that show us
The caliber of intelligence and smartness this satan possess.
This satan is the same being that is making the contradictions in the bible
an internal arrow to weaken some young Christians, give atheists reasons to condemn our faith.
but it doesn't shake
People that are very intelligent in the Lord.

Most Religion doesn't face scrutiny and Atheistic challenge like Christianity does,
Isn't your sixth-sense telling you something?

Devil knows that those Religion doesn't pose any threat to his kingdom, they are conquered territory!
But since he hasn't conquered Christianity and will never, he now wants to fight us from within by bringing in wolves in sheep's clothing
(fake pastors) to deceive weak Christians and extort money from them and rubbish
The church of God.

in this course, some will say "Christianity has failed, their clergymen are fraudstars, the church is full of corruption and hypocrites, hence I cease to be religious"
some has stopped going to church because of this.
Is it their fault? No, its of the devil's and also their fragile faith.

The Devil is a liar and heartless, how many more people does he want to send astray.
Christians should watch and pray
In the end God's will shall be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
May God bless your generation for this writeup
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:
May God bless your generation for this writeup

And also bless yours brother...
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by UyiIredia(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
ireneony:
what! undecided
There are atheists in Nigeria undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Charles Darwin was right about what? Evolution? If yes, how dose that disapprove God?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Charles Darwin was right about what? Evolution? If yes, how does that disapprove God?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
SenatePresdo:

And one of this weapons is ATHEISM.
Atheism can be addressed as a state of being in Default state, Not believing in anything.
Atheism isn't not believing in anything, its a lack of belief in any god

But satan knows that when you are in default state, you are doubting God and this makes him have an edge over you than God.

Seriously? I guess by God, you mean Yahweh, so I ask you, did Satan invent Islam too? Did he invent Hindu worship?
And by the words "have an edge over you than God" you're saying Satan has edge over god God, thanks for biting yourself in the foot

Satan made a very wise move by inventing atheism.
Because presently, it is more like a 'chemical weapon' without an antidote.
We can't fight atheism with prayers just like we fight witchcrafts, sorcery, paganism, voodoo and so on.

Why not mention islam too? After all, Muslims and atheists await the same fate according to your bible

We can't fight atheism with logic. Presently, its logic is undeniably superior than ours regarding some of the things we know today as fact.

The only valid way to fight atheism is by Providing proves that are beyond reasonable doubt and not threatening it with hell and eternal damnation.
So far there's been none of such proves beyond reasonable doubt

No amount of bible passages can make most atheists have a rethink. Why?
Because some of the foundation materials which was used to lay the foundation of Atheism was from the bible.
What are those materials?
They are contradictions, what seems like myths because the cannot be proven mathematically and some other factors.
Good

Satan is an intellect, highly sophisticated, extremely intelligent and very manipulative, But the I AM THAT I AM is greater than him.
But you implied he has an edge over your god previously

We should know how the satan used some verses inside the same bible of God(his rival) to tempt JESUS, doesn't that show us
The caliber of intelligence and smartness this satan possess.
This satan is the same being that is making the contradictions in the bible
an internal arrow to weaken some young Christians, give atheists reasons to condemn our faith.
So you agree that there are contradictions in the bible? That's the first step to winning us back, admit the flaws

but it doesn't shake
People that are very intelligent in the Lord.

Most Religion doesn't face scrutiny and Atheistic challenge like Christianity does,
Isn't your sixth-sense telling you something?

This is a misconception; Three quarters of Atheists at least on this forum were born into Christian homes hence the 'attack' as you'd like to call it on Christianity. That does not mean we don't attack Islam when they choose to come up with their ridiculous ideologues.
Secondly the adherents of the other religions or belief systems you mentioned do not go about trying to indoctrinate others into their beliefs and do not threaten them with a consuming fire if they refuse. Once they start that. I guess they too will be attacked

Devil knows that those Religion doesn't pose any threat to his kingdom, they are conquered territory!
But since he hasn't conquered Christianity and will never, he now wants to fight us from within by bringing in wolves in sheep's clothing
(fake pastors) to deceive weak Christians and extort money from them and rubbish
The church of God.

in this course, some will say "Christianity has failed, their clergymen are fraudstars, the church is full of corruption and hypocrites, hence I cease to be religious"
some has stopped going to church because of this.
Is it their fault? No, its of the devil's and also their fragile faith.

The Devil is a liar and heartless, how many more people does he want to send astray.
Christians should watch and pray
In the end God's will shall be done on Earth as it is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Charles Darwin was right about what? Evolution? If yes, how dose that disapprove God?
I just made a statement. I don't intend to disprove God. You are yet to prove God though.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I just made a statement. I don't intend to disprove God. You are yet to prove God though.

The burden of prove is on God, and not on we theists. But God's present can be felt, some experience it.

So go and ask God to prove himself to you.

I'm sure he will, if you can make up your mind and accept him truly in your life and stop doubting....
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Atheism isn't not believing in anything, its a lack of belief in any god

Look. Without scientific discoveries that contradicts directly with some accounts in the bible, atheism would have been baseless and maybe unfounded.
So Charles darwin discoveries are one of the things that made you become an atheist.
And hey!.. Scientists doesn't believe, they say with fact. Or they will admit they are yet to find out. They don't dare to believe.

So for you to say that atheism, which was founded by scientists isn't [disbelief in anything] but only disbelief in the existence of God,
Then tell me something 'atheism' believe?

Seriously? I guess by God, you mean Yahweh, so I ask you, did Satan invent Islam too? Did he invent Hindu worship?
And by the words "have an edge over you than God" you're saying Satan has edge over god God, thanks for biting yourself in the foot

Do you have sense of comprehension? I guess so.
I said But satan knows that when you are in default state, you are doubting God and this makes him have an edge over you than God. that satan has an edge over a sinner(atheist), does this in anyway mean that I said satan have an edge over God?
Is allegation also a branch of atheism?
Nawa..

Why not mention islam too? After all, Muslims and atheists await the same fate according to your bible

Didn't I say 'And so on' I.e etc.
Haven't it also covered islam?

I don't think you have problem Mr.

So far there's been none of such proves beyond reasonable doubt

Good
the prove is underway, God will prove himself to mankind in later days, as it was foretold in the book of issaih 38&39

But you implied he has an edge over your god previously

I said But satan knows that when you are in default state, you are doubting God and this makes him have an edge over you than God. that satan has an edge over a sinner(atheist), does this in anyway mean that I said satan have an edge over God?
Nawa..

So you agree that there are contradictions in the bible? That's the first step to winning us back, admit the flaws

satan tempted jesus with some verses in the bible, yet jesus didn't fall for it. I don't see why mere contradictions can make a reasonable person fall.
And its not wise to believe in God only because of the Bible. Bible is not God, and God is not Bible.

This is a misconception; Three quarters of Atheists at least on this forum were born into Christian homes hence the 'attack' as you'd like to call it on Christianity. That does not mean we don't attack Islam when they choose to come up with their ridiculous ideologues.
Secondly the adherents of the other religions or belief systems you mentioned do not go about trying to indoctrinate others into their beliefs and do not threaten them with a consuming fire if they refuse. Once they start that. I guess they too will be attacked

Are you saying the only reason why atheists frequently attack our believe is because we threaten hell? You are Wrong!

I have witnessed numerous times where atheists attack Christian faith on this forum, even without HELL and eternal damnation been mentioned in that thread.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lilbrown007:

They Were Christian Didnt Mean They Were Able To Prove God Exist!! And Spoiler Alert They Were Never Christians Highest They Could Go Is Deism

Wow, so they were never christians. Really?
Moreover, or rather also, have you seen who has been able to prove thats God doesnt exist?

Or you want to prove it?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
felixomor:

Wow, so they were never christians. Really?
Moreover, or rather also, have you seen who has been able to prove thats God doesnt exist?

Or you want to prove it?
Yes Nobody Has Been Able To Prove Warewolfs Exist Either!! I Didn't Say They Were Never Christian I Said Most Or Don't We Have Muslims Too?? Many Are Not Even Religious
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
SenatePresdo:

The burden of prove is on God, and not on we theists. But God's present can be felt, some experience it.

So go and ask God to prove himself to you.

I'm sure he will, if you can make up your mind and accept him truly in your life and stop doubting....

Which of them? Zeus, The many-faced God, Thor, R'hollor, The Drowned God, Sango or the Old Gods of the North?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by ireneony(f): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
UyiIredia:

There are atheists in Nigeria undecided
are you one of them. . angry
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Which of them? Zeus, The many-faced God, Thor, R'hollor, The Drowned God, Sango or the Old Gods of the North?

Yahweh.
Any problem with that?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Just choose any one of them.
If you are not convinced, move to the other.

"thor" ko, Zeus ni.
Lol
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Yahweh.
Any problem with that?
No. I just want to know how many you asked to prove themselves before settling on Yahweh. I can bet that you were born into a christian family and that's why chose Yahweh.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
felixomor:

Just choose any one of them.
If you are not convinced, move to the other.
I did it. None of them has convinced me yet. I will try Albus Dumbledore tomorrow. Maybe I'll have better luck with him.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I did it. None of them has convinced me yet. I will try Albus Dumbledore tomorrow. Maybe I'll have better luck with him.

Good luck.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 2:43am On Jul 05, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Look. Without scientific discoveries that contradicts directly with some accounts in the bible, atheism would have been baseless and maybe unfounded.
So Charles darwin discoveries are one of the things that made you become an atheist.
And hey!.. Scientists doesn't believe, they say with fact. Or they will admit they are yet to find out. They don't dare to believe.

So for you to say that atheism, which was founded by scientists isn't [disbelief in anything] but only disbelief in the existence of God,
Then tell me something 'atheism' believe?

This is another misconception, there are atheists that believe Buhari would turn this nation around for the better, does that suddenly make them Theists?

Atheism: lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Theism: belief in the existence of a god or gods

If I tell my sister "with good preparation I believe you will pass the examination with flying colours" have I suddenly become a theist?

Do you have sense of comprehension? I guess so.
Nawa..
Your statement was open ended, now you've cleared it up

Didn't I say 'And so on' I.e etc.
Haven't it also covered islam?

I don't think you have problem Mr.

Good but I'm sure they also think you're on the wrong path, so what actually makes yours any truer than theirs?

the prove is underway, God will prove himself to mankind in later days, as it was foretold in the book of issaih 38&39

Good, we'll kindly wait, after all some other religions believe proof is also underway

satan tempted jesus with some verses in the bible, yet jesus didn't fall for it. I don't see why mere contradictions can make a reasonable person fall.
And its not wise to believe in God only because of the Bible. Bible is not God, and God is not Bible.
But I'm sure you believe Muslims are going to hell because of that same Bible, Amirite?

Are you saying the only reason why atheists frequently attack our believe is because we threaten hell? You are Wrong!

Funny how you picked only the second part of that and ignored the first by saying "only" reason

I have witnessed numerous times where atheists attack Christian faith on this forum, even without HELL and eternal damnation been mentioned in that thread.

Isn't your mention of hell other times enough? Its not until you mention it at the time

We've heard it so many times that you don't have to mention hell, saying accept Jesus and be saved is indirectly saying you're unsafe if you don't accept Jesus

And of course you can't take the action of a few who perhaps attack your religion needlessly (according to you) as action of all
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by HardMirror(m): 3:15am On Jul 05, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Who says God has stopped showing his powers?
If you haven't seen God show his power, don't assume he no longer shows his power.
When someone that hasn't witnessed a Raw miracle speaketh you knoweth them.

Seek God in truth and in spirit, obey his words and he will show you directly or make you experience his powers.
Which miracle are you talking about?
Indisputable miracles like amputees growing limbs? Or the usual hiv and cancer testimonies no one has time to investigate?
You mean miracles like parting of river niger? Or miracles like Odukoya challanging sango worshipers and calling down fire from heaven to consume water? Or TB joshua going to sambisa forest and rescuing the chibok girls?
Please educate us on this so called miracles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Words Control Your Life - Pastor Chris / Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / How You Can Help Your Children Follow The Growth Pattern Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.