Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (10893 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by hopefulLandlord: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Were you born into a christian family or not?

He's dodging; meaning YES
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

Its only overnite wikipedia doctors like u, that u can lecture on "lazarus" syndrome.
Not us. Biko
The Lazarus phenomenom is medically referred to as autoresusitation. Now google it and stop advertizing your quackery.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

He's dodging; meaning YES
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

The man died and came back to life, so i guess thats not a miracle?
That must be a normal occurence in the world you live in by your own standards i guess?

So a miracle must be "amputation" oriented?
Hypocrisy can never be more than this!
Is it not suspicious that the miracle which will be difficult to stage is the one which no one has claimed?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Is it not suspicious that the miracle which will be difficult to stage is the one which no one has claimed?

That becomes magic.
Moreover even if such videos are brought, a desperate heart will still look for a way to call it "fake", so no need.
Even the pharisees who saw Jesus red handed still called him fake magician.
So what do u expect to be done to people llke us showing proof on the internet?

A heart of stone is a heart of stone, Period
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The Lazarus phenomenom is medically referred to as autoresusitation. Now google it and stop advertizing your quackery.

Please keep quiet.
If you dont know anything , dont blab.

Another "google" doctor talking things that are not supported with scientific evidence.
Autorescuscitation my foot. What is then the job of paramedics?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Please keep quiet.
If you dont know anything concerning a field, dont blab.

Another "google" doctor talking things that are not supported with scientific evidence.
you think its google medical students go to study in med school for 6-7 yrs?
Autorescuscitation my foot.
You think by now, professionals wont have been advised that bodies should not be buried, based on such phenomenom if it was scientifically backed up?

Please just leave what you dont know.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Please be quiet.

You think by now, professionals wont have been advised that bodies should not be buried, based on such phenomenom if it was scientifically backed up?

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Were you born into a christian family or not?

I was born into a Christian home, but it doesn't mean that I can't choose my faith.

Were you born into an atheistic home? If not, why did you become agnostic/atheistic?.

Anybody can decide on what to believe in, it doesn't matter much what you were born into.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

Please be quiet.

Be honest. Have you ever heard of the term 'autoresusitation' before today?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

That becomes magic.
Moreover even if such videos are brought, a desperate heart will still look for a way to call it "fake", so no need.
Even the pharisees who saw Jesus red handed still called him fake magician.
So what do u expect to be done to people llke us showing proof on the internet?

A heart of stone is a heart of stone, Period
Have you with your heart of cotton wool ever seen or heard or a healed amputee?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

I was born into a Christian home, but it doesn't mean that I can't choose my faith.

Were you born into an atheistic home? If not, why did you become agnostic/atheistic?.

Anybody can decide on what to believe in, it doesn't matter much what you were born into.
Finally he admits it. We were all born 'tabula rasa'. We are more often than not products of our different environments. Only a few tend to deviate.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Be honest. Have you ever heard of the term 'autoresusitation' before today?

My brother, I admire ur research, the term exists no doubt,
but it is only found in people's thoughts, opinions and write ups.
However, it could not be scientifically backed up as experiments with dead organs etc. have proved that what was thought to be the reason behind it, is not.
Hence, it could not be substantiated.

So professionals dont make decisions based on it and dont even talk about it, and u wouldnt find it in texts.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Have you with your heart of cotton wool ever seen or heard or a healed amputee?

I even have a video of one performed live by A.A. Allen.
You may google about A.A. Allen,
But i will not share whatever i have on him with you and dont ask me why.
Its personal.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

My brother, I admire ur research, the term exists no doubt,
but it is only found in people's thoughts, opinions and write ups.
However, it could not be scientifically backed up as experiments with dead organs etc. have proved that what was thought to be the reason behind it, is not.
Hence, it could not be substantiated.

So professionals dont make decisions based on it and dont even talk about it, and u wouldnt find it in texts.
You did not answer the question oga doctor. Before today, did you know of 'The Lazarus Phenomenom' or Autoresusitation?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

I even have a video of one performed live by A.A. Allen. You may google about A.A. Allen, But i will not share whatever i have on him with you and dont ask me why. Its personal.
I won't. I think I know why.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You did not answer the question oga doctor. Before today, did you know of 'The Lazarus Phenomenom' or Autoresusitation?

Please dont call me oga doctor again.
And please, if i may ask in rhetoric:

Has a swimmer ever heard of swimming pool before?
Figure it out.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I won't. I think I know why.
Thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

Please dont call me oga doctor again. And please, if i may ask in rhetoric:
Has a swimmer ever heard of swimming pool before? Figure it out.
This is not an answer. It is a simple question.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

This is another misconception, there are atheists that believe Buhari would turn this nation around for the better, does that suddenly make them Theists?

That is not believe.
it is HOPE. I.e; hoping buhari would turn this nation around

Atheism: lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Theism: belief in the existence of a god or gods

If I tell my sister "with good preparation I believe you will pass the examination with flying colours" have I suddenly become a theist?

that should be HOPE, and not believe

Your statement was open ended, now you've cleared it up

Good but I'm sure they also think you're on the wrong path, so what actually makes yours any truer than theirs?
I don't believe in you guy's term of (Truer religion). Everybody's religion is true to him/her.

There are many God(s), and they all seek for worshipers. But one sure thing is that my own religion(Christianity) God (yahweh) is greater than their gods

Good, we'll kindly wait, after all some other religions believe proof is also underway

But I'm sure you believe Muslims are going to hell because of that same Bible, Amirite?
. Its left for God to decide on.

Funny how you picked only the second part of that and ignored the first by saying "only" reason

Isn't your mention of hell other times enough? Its not until you mention it at the time

We've heard it so many times that you don't have to mention hell, saying accept Jesus and be saved is indirectly saying you're unsafe if you don't accept Jesus

And of course you can't take the action of a few who perhaps attack your religion needlessly (according to you) as action of all[/quote]
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is not an answer. It is a simple question.

Before I give ur baby answer,
Please whats your profession or field of study?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by SenatePresdo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Finally he admits it. We were all born 'tabula rasa'. We are more often than not products of our different environments. Only a few tend to deviate.

What if I have deviated, and then began doubting everything in all Religion and even the possibility of God(s) existence.

None of the Gods cared to know that I'm deviating, until yahweh proved to me that he exists for real, and that I should stop doubting......is that not convincing enough
to make a U-turn and believe in him and know truly that he exists?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

What if I have deviated, and then began doubting everything in all Religion and even the possibility of God(s) existence.

None of the Gods cared to know that I'm deviating, until yahweh proved to me that he exists for real, and that I should stop doubting......is that not convincing enough
to make a U-turn and believe in him and know truly that he exists?
What about the people that Allah has revealed himself to, or people who have seen visions of the Virgin Mary, or people who who have died and re-incarnated with memories of their past lives. Should I just abandon their claims and accept yours?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

Before I give ur baby answer,
Please whats your profession or field of study?
Pharmacy- if you must know?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Pharmacy- if you must know?

Oh, great.
please have u heard of "placebo" before?

Pls Answer and tell me how that question sounds to you?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

That is not believe.
it is HOPE. I.e; hoping buhari would turn this nation around

that should be HOPE, and not believe

I don't believe in you guy's term of (Truer religion). Everybody's religion is true to him/her.

There are many God(s), and they all seek for worshipers. But one sure thing is that my own religion(Christianity) God (yahweh) is greater than their gods

. Its left for God to decide on.

Isn't your mention of hell other times enough? Its not until you mention it at the time

We've heard it so many times that you don't have to mention hell, saying accept Jesus and be saved is indirectly saying you're unsafe if you don't accept Jesus

And of course you can't take the action of a few who perhaps attack your religion needlessly (according to you) as action of all

You seem to lack basic command of the English Language

Please, next time, know what you're talking about so you don't embarrass yourself like you just did

Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

Oh, great.
please have u heard of "placebo" before?

Pls Answer and tell me how that question sounds to you?
The answer is yes. It sounds like any other question. What's the point?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The answer is yes. It sounds like any other question. What's the point?

Good, also the answer is yes.

Now Imagine me going to google and checking facts to argue with u about placebo and asking if u av heard about it before.
How does it feel, not good, i guess?
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

Good, also the answer is yes.

Now Imagine me going to google and checking facts to argue with u about placebo and asking if u av heard about it before.
How does it feel, not good, i guess?
Only if the facts are false. I get a lot of things via google. I bet there is nothing in any of your textbooks that cannot be assessed through google. As a matter of fact, I'll wager that the reverse is the case.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Only if the facts are false. I get a lot of things via google. I bet there is nothing in any of your textbooks that cannot be assessed through google. As a matter of fact, I'll wager that the reverse is the case.

And I will wager on "placebo" too.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by Ranchhoddas: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
felixomor:

And I will wager on "placebo" too.
Knock yourself out.
Re: A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. by felixomor: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Knock yourself out.

"knock yourself out".
Should av also been my answer to ur question at first actually.
I guess that shuld av been better.
Maybe i need to learn how to respond like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Testimonies Here / But Where Sin Abounded, Grace Abounded Much More - Olamide Obire / Poverty Or Wealth: Which Is More Potent To Influence Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.