Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? (49676 Views)

Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by EazyMoh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
jpphilips:

SMH
At me or at him?
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by EazyMoh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
jpphilips:

SMH
At me or at him?
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by freeage7(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
slimfit1:
Dangerous abeg nothing innovative about this 1 % pass mark.
That chain na touch and die.
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by doskie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
slimfit1:

Sorry maybe I don't understand you, but I can't see any necessity here this is a killing weapon.
exactly. The guy did nothing special. He connected one strip to positive and the other to neutral. It's very dangerous.
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by Emeka71(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good innovations
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by Edusouls(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
slimfit1:
Dangerous abeg nothing innovative about this 1 % pass mark.
we would love to see the one ur dead brains can think out, lazy and vry idle slowpoke..
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
A board with several socket fitted on it is much more safer than this. His ability to improvise is commendable, but you just don't mess with electricity. Nature knows no joke
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by SWORD419(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
very dangerous,see crude idea abeg the boy needs to be jailed for this nonsense
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by akinszz: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hope he will not kill himself one day.
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by Codes151(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Th chain is a conductor finish! Since there is a gen!, nothing he's done!
Btw! If u mistake, u go hear am
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by slimfit1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pyno30:
Have you done anything creative before? Even dangerous one sef, just create it so we can have a look at it and comment on it.

I think wasting my time to read your crap is innovative for me.
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by IkpuMmadu: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
Imagine no light in Bida for 2 weeks despite all the dams in Niger state. Will Niger delta avengers be blamed for this too?

God punish Buhari and Fashola

Gbam

Put the blame on weather or mammy water for not giving them higher volume of water

Somebody must take the blame you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by greatman247(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:
This isn't invention but discovery because the chain has been existing, he only discovered it can be used for something else apart from the connection of wheels.

Its an innovation. In all innovations, one must first discover before innovation can take place. If you still think its not an innovation how come you did not discover the same thing since? Can ordinary chain charge? Stop talking another person's innovation down simply because you can't do the same.
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by Litmus: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:
This isn't invention but discovery because the chain has been existing, he only discovered it can be used for something else apart from the connection of wheels.

But most inventions are the manipulation of things and phenomena already in existence in nature. Quartz and magnetism for instance. I've always thought that one of the reasons Africans are behind in technology and science is because we did not exploit our beliefs in magic to teach science.Instead, we set science at odds with ideas of magic and ironically led our young to believe that the whites conjured things of technology out of nothing.
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by salt16: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
0rex:
This is no innovation, nor discovery. He is only making use of the conducting property of the metal used in making the chain. He could have as well used two half split plastic pipes filled with water & you just plug your charger into it. grin
This is an accident waiting to happen that can be prevented by a pair of #500 extension boxes.

I agree that what this guy has done is dangerous, but can you imagine what this young chap would be able to achieve if he is encouraged and given the proper training and encouragement he needs? Let's give kudos to who deserves it.
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
salt16:

I agree that what this guy has done is dangerous, but can you imagine what this young chap would be able to achieve if he is encouraged and given the proper training and encouragement he needs? Let's give kudos to who deserves it.
Alright. Kudos to him.
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by jammyrock(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tcheewww! I did this thing back in 2009. We were using to charge fones for 100 naira then. Its not new na
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by Roks(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is highly dangerous
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by tayo200(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
ok
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by reducto: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2016
The Op is stupid. I thought you said charger.

The guy just fabricated a SOCKET and not a CHARGER.

And that is not in any way an innovation but rather a very very dangerous death trap.

Because some one can get electrocuted to the point of fainting or even dying due to the thickness of that chain which means a flow of massive current.
But on a more serious note, if the two separate chains positive and negative touch, there will be a short-circuiting which can cause the generator he is using to explode. undecided
Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by orlawaley: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Poor country experience.....cus of darkness n d country white men cannever toaught of dis cus there s light in their country shame on naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) / 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) / Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.