Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. (1426 Views)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Why Are You Still Single ? / If You Don’t Like Being Single, You Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by morbeta(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
What is this, any man that used this and is still single, should be thrown into the evil forest.

Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
I didnt use that undecided

i dont even know what that shameless excuse for a toy is supposed to do!

Your "evil forest" defeasance is poor, childish and wasn't really necessary #poominism

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by Kilonis(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:
I didnt use that undecided

i dont even know what that shameless excuse for a toy is supposed to do!

Your "evil forest" defeasance is poor, childish and wasn't really necessary #poominism
Your words make you sound annoyed for no reason. Do you have issues you deeply want to settle? You should seek help from a psychologist.

3 Likes

Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by Kilonis(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
I used that, and thankfully, I am married with kids. I did see some kids using that not too long ago, should they get married too? Haha
Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by lastbaff(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
morbeta:
What is this, any man that used this and is still single, should be thrown into the evil forest.
Where's the handle? That T-shaped wood at the front.
Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kilonis:
Your words make you sound annoyed for no reason. Do you have issues you deeply want to settle? You should seek help from a psychologist.
lolz
Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
morbeta:
Mtcheeew
Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by hylyne(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
morbeta:
I

Have you taken your drugs today....?

Two tabs in the morning and night. Please drink enough water ooo

It help tighten your brain nuts and also calm you down.
Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by Bluezy13(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
But I'm still single...
Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by QuietHammer(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kilonis:
He is courting attention at all cost
Re: If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. by nsogbuMod(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Boress, Oga free me lol

(1) (Reply)

Must See Before And After Make Up Photos / Saving Up For An Anambra W*tch / 9 Awkward Things That Happens When You Fall In Love With Your Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.