Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? (889 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Beware!! These Are Shockingly Easy Ways You Can Catch An STI Even Without Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by jodyknightyz: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
I am married, but I had an extra-marital affair and now I've gotten Gonorrhoea because of a condom that broke in the middle of the action. Please, advise me, how do I tell my wife about it or Is there a way to trick her into taking the drugs to cure the infection without letting her know? Because we both have to treat ourselves.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by HungerBAD: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Just confess your sins to her.

There is no short cut or sugar way.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Say after me, 'Darling, i have gonorrhoea, please im hungry, what's for dinner? '

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dis one strong o!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by ladyF(f): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ashawo. God don catch you! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
ibotjaycob:
Say after me, 'Darling, i have gonorrhoea, please im hungry, what's for dinner? '
Lol grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by falconey(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
Dis one strong o!

op like this .

sinaj you know I love you and I vowed on the altar that I will never lie to you., I have STI ( sex till infinity )
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by sinaj(f): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

op like this .

sinaj you know I love you and I vowed on the altar that I will never lie to you., I have STI ( sex till infinity )
oh my God!

STI shocked shocked shocked

Where did u get it from

Have u being cheating on me? angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by jodyknightyz: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
ibotjaycob:

lol. Na serious matter you dey take joke o. Abeg o, I know I've sinned, but please, help a brother out. Pleeeeeeeeease.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2016

Op tell her truth,

* she has the right to stay or go......sadsad

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Slip the result beside her bed when she aint around. Go out and don't come bak for days.

When she discovers it and calls u to knw ur whereabouts, tell her u aren't fit to continue being her husband, dat she should treat u as one of her man servants.

Trust me, she will forgive you and tell u to come bak.

Prodigal tinz
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by falconey(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
oh my God!

STI shocked shocked shocked

Where did u get it from

Have u being cheating on me? angry

you know you warned me not to walk with Cutehector his ways are not pure.

he introduced me to this young lady........before I know what is going on we are both naked and we did it , I didn't even move she was the one doing all the movement .

honey forgive me.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Have An STI? by Vendoor(f): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Look what you have done to your wife because of olosho.... poor innocent woman embarassed

Lets assume it was Hiv?
Good have mercy on us!

(1) (Reply)

Do U Wanna Mak Ur Ex Jealous? Read This / When A Girl Knows She's Beautiful / Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.