Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? (876 Views)

Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Choosing A Life Partner. / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2016
It is a known fact that people pretend anytime they are in church. Raising up "holy hands" and putting on a fake holier-than-thou attitude is the norm in churches these days. The sister you are eyeing could be the same chic giving guys lap dance at the club, the brother you so much admire could be the main happening guy at the latest beer parlour in town.

Therefore, is it really wise to seek a life partner in the church?

Matured comments please.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2016
Well i dont think you should seek a life partner from any gathering, just be yourself, put up with a good character both in your work place, outings and church, be a gentleman and respect yourself both online and offline.
Then you will eventually see a lady that will admire you, then both of you can begin the journey to marriage if you are cool with her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by izzou(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2016
It is advisable

Does that answer your question? cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by jnrbayano(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2016
If you realise that institution such as marriage is a huge one, you won't want to restrict thyself to a particular gathering or sq/kilometers.....
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Of course, it is advisable. You have to change your mindset about that statement
But why will you want to restrict yourself to the church alone?
There are many other places you can get someone worth to be your life partner.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by aloobright17: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Is even better there than here on Nl.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by saintdennis(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Tomcorp:

It is a known fact that people pretend anytime they are in church. Raising up "holy hands" and putting on a fake holier-than-thou attitude is the norm in churches these days. The sister you are eyeing could be the same chic giving guys lap dance at the club, the brother you so much admire could be the main happening guy at the latest beer parlour in town.

Matured comments please.

Guy this is NOT an exaggeration IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF DO NO NOT (I REPEAT DO NOT) look for a life partner in church.

In fact it's preferable to even look for a life partner @ a night club than church... why? Church is the embodiment of fake... everyone has to behave themselves and FORM good boy-good girl.

You cannot expect to see the real character of a girl who wears tight jeggins mon-saturday. But rocks ankara on Sundays.

Need to find a good girl? Attend a gathering/party you will see free-styling u can gauge the babe wella.

#my opinion
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2016
jnrbayano:
If you realise that institution such as marriage is a huge one, you won't want to restrict thyself to a particular gathering or sq/kilometers.....
mizzbouqui:
Of course, it is advisable. You have to change your mindset about that statement
But why will you want to restrict yourself to the church alone?
There are many other places you can get someone worth to be your life partner.
SAINTSAMURAI:
Well i dont think you should seek a life partner from any gathering, just be yourself, put up with a good character both in your work place, outings and church, be a gentleman and respect yourself both online and offline.
Then you will eventually see a lady that will admire you, then both of you can begin the journey to marriage if you are cool with her.

Am not restricting myself to a particular environment, just that nowadays church is seen as the right place to meet your life partner. Especially for people who don't socialize much...online is even out of it cause you have no idea of the person's background.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:
Is even better there than here on Nl.

Lolz I get you.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy this is NOT an exaggeration IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF DO NO NOT (I REPEAT DO NOT) look for a life partner in church.

In fact it's preferable to even look for a life partner @ a night club than church... why? Church is the embodiment of fake... everyone has to behave themselves and FORM good boy-good girl.

You cannot expect to see the real character of a girl who wears tight jeggins mon-saturday. But rocks ankara on Sundays.

Need to find a good girl? Attend a gathering/party you will see free-styling u can gauge the babe wella.

#my opinion

Hmmm true, but me nor fit marry nite club babes o.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by jashar(f): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2016
where do people get the perception that the church is full of perfect/good people? Is the hospital full of healthy people?

You meet all kinds of people in church. Good, bad and .......

I'd rather meet in church than at a bar though.........
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by flokii: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2016
NO! It's not, not even in redemption camp

Well to some, it might be. Just dnt program your mind that you'll find good folks there.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2016
jashar:
where do people get the perception that the church is full of perfect/good people? Is the hospital full of healthy people?

You meet all kinds of people in church. Good, bad and .......

I'd rather meet in church than at a bar though.........

Honestly I prefer meeting Miss Right in church too. But truth is that people have tendencies of not showing you their true selves till after marriage. If you research on divorce cases in our society, you would be shocked to know that most of them met in the church, which scares me alot.

At times I just wish God would send down wives from Heaven...I swear.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2016
flokii:
NO! It's not, not even in redemption camp

Well to some, it might be. Just dnt program your mind that you'll find good folks there.

Yes I know bro, have done my survey and series of scanning. It's probably the reason most guys prefer to settle for baby-mamas.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Tomcorp:

Matured comments please.
A church is still better than a Club..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
nma24:
A church is still better than a Club..

What if most of the girls in the church (or any church) are club girls?
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by DeLioncourt: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
OP this your question sef!

anyway, best place to look for partner is in the market. (she will finish your money on clothes)

not cloth market ooo... fish market or where they're selling tomatoes and pepper.
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by flokii: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tomcorp:

Yes I know bro, have done my survey and series of scanning. It's probably the reason most guys prefer to settle for baby-mamas.

Yeah, probably

Buh that baby mama thing should not be encouraged. There is someone for everyone and I'm sure you'll find urs #cheers
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
DeLioncourt:
OP this your question sef!

anyway, best place to look for partner is in the market. (she will finish your money on clothes)

not cloth market ooo... fish market or where they're selling tomatoes and pepper.

No worry I go buy the entire market. Lolz
Re: Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? by Tomcorp(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
flokii:

Yeah, probably

Buh that baby mama thing should not be encouraged. There is someone for everyone and I'm sure you'll find urs #cheers

Thanks...cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Dangote Just Got A Cute Painting From Ayeola Ayodeji / Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. / Wizkid Ex Babe, Tania Omotayo Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.