Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen (4724 Views)

Bride & Groom Exchange Wedding Outfit: Hit Or Miss?? / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / Picture Ofthe Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nbote(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:
is he wearing Nike Air max
Na Adibas Breeze plus Limited edition
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Nbote:

Na Adibas Breeze plus Limited edition
but the sneakers no fit the outfit na
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
undecided iffa cash u ehn lol
barackodam:
Naughtynaughty is that you or hateu2?

grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2016
MrObontami:

guy na those kind girls their toto dey deep weller

if you like make u carry 10inch dick, the toto go just swallow ur dick finish she still dey ask you if the thing don enter cheesy

hateu2 too like big dick see as she sharperly share this your post
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by murphyibiam15(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
berndodlion:
Lalasticlala, you got to see this
hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by benedictnsi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
berndodlion:
benedictnsi and murphyibiam15, just help me classify this guy

Lol.... Omo de guy dey classless oo..... I just d laf here....
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by pauladonis(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
People nowadays, the wife is carrying a baby in her, and you still go ahead with your wedding. ..
The bible says two shall be joined together and shall become one, "NOT THREE SHALL BE JOINED TOGETHER..."
Be wise o for the marital future of your unborn child.
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by daveP(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
charijee:
Hehehe....what did you see o? grin...my hon chef
officiating of your wedding na.
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by bqlekan(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
daveP:
That wedding... two of....(palm covers mouth again. camera changes to outside the room. some jet li kick drumbeats are heard and constant "yaayi" (groans of pain), are heard repeatedly. out comes a huge fellow bandaged at full arms length. obviously his head is bandaged as well to just prove to the viewers that " he don chop am well" grin oh, some dots of blood to prove the brutality of the beatings is directly proportional to the sound of pain heard earlier)

ehen where was I, isn't that two of you?

Lol.. grin you never see beating o

I'm not that short nah
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by daveP(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol.. grin you never see beating o

I'm not that short nah
Na me dey beat person I. I no know who you send to shut me up, but as we can see, the truth is out already. how things now?
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by bqlekan(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
daveP:
Na me dey beat person I. I no know who you send to shut me up, but as we can see, the truth is out already. how things now?

Hahaahaha.. You funny bro.. We are doing pretty well, how about you?
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by MrObontami(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2016
smiley
olihilistic:

hateu2 too like big dick see as she sharperly share this your post

Who no like better thing
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by daveP(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
bqlekan:

Hahaahaha.. You funny bro.. We are doing pretty well, how about you?
we are both innit o. if it is red at one side, angle for this kine govt, it can't be blue or green elsewhere na, thanks to Bubu. I dey o. To dey look don taya me.
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by daveP(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
charijee:
Hehehe....what did you see o? grin...my hon chef
How are you faring under "Hurricane Bubu"? I saw what cannot be talked. grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by Laveda(f): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
daveP:
we are both innit o. if it is red at one side, angle for this kine govt, it can't be blue or green elsewhere na, thanks to Bubu. I dey o. To dey look don taya me.

undecided Dave.
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by charijee(f): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
daveP:
How are you faring under "Hurricane Bubu"? I saw what cannot be talked. grin
Still paddling my canoe against any storm......We've learnt to survive hard times, you should too wink

U haf already talk it grin
Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by bqlekan(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
daveP:

Brother, you are right o.. It is everywhere.. Better times are ahead.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen by charijee(f): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
bqlekan:

Brother, you are right o.. It is everywhere.. Better times are ahead.
Still awake and you know why sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get In Here!! / He Treats Me Specially But Has Friend Zoned Me / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.