Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer (1118 Views)

Naked Kim Kardashian Stretches Out On A Table And Strikes A Seductive Pose Photo / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by emmyluizzz: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2016
A man named Frank Flemming Jensen, from Denmark, was approached on Facebook by a woman who said she wanted to come and see him and needed some money for a plane ticket. Frank got suspicious about her intentions, and responded to her using only Adele lyrics. It took quite a few verses and choruses before the woman realized what was going on. The exchange was shared on Reddit. See the rest after the cut...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by emmyluizzz: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2016
lolss...more

1 Share

Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by emmyluizzz: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2016
continue

1 Share

Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by falconey(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2016
grin

this is frustrating........ haba I would have known from the first 7 messages. I know the lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by CrazyG: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Dumb Ass Gal.... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by bitchcrafts: 12:24am On Jul 04, 2016
E remain small make their chat make sense to me... as in very small like finger of a mosquito undecided
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by PreciousRahl(m): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2016
I laughed so hard at "I will kill you if I ever meet you" .... hahahahahacheesy
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by HDee(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2016
CrazyG:
Dumb Ass Gal.... grin grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy

boss.. . Nah confirm yahoo guy dey under that account.. no be woman.

Buh he is still a learner.

1 Like

Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by Lastine: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2016
OK, you this message, keep going round.... I'm now successful in fooling many people now.... With Nairaland people, I can use them for what I need to do....

Thank God for the life of me and my brother who helped me in forming message
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by Desammyst(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2016
This is epic as well as hilarious... cudnt stop laughing... A normal person wud av known frm d onset, but d unquenching quest for finance, beclouded d supposed 'lady's' judgement n critical assessment of d situation... serves d fraudster right... lol
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by emmyluizzz: 12:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Desammyst:
This is epic as well as hilarious... cudnt stop laughing... A normal person wud av known frm d onset, but d unquenching quest for finance, beclouded d supposed 'lady's' judgement n critical assessment of d situation... serves d fraudster right... lol
mmmm....see grammar...oboi break am down na
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by Ryda(m): 12:55am On Jul 04, 2016
All she care about is money
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by emmyluizzz: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Ryda:
All she care about is money
that's y she is a bittxh
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2016
LWTMB Chai!

Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by kirchofff(m): 1:11am On Jul 04, 2016
emmyluizzz:

mmmm....see grammar...oboi break am down na
bros but u dull o....na dis small english u dey call grammar? Smh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by solomas(m): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Lol.....nice one
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by whizjay(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2016
undecidedDanish yahoo boys no dey try oh embarassed
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by emmyluizzz: 1:22am On Jul 04, 2016
kirchofff:
bros but u dull o....na dis small english u dey call grammar? Smh grin
for ur mind na.....#in professor voice
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by StPete: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Mhen dis is funny as hell.

I laughed till I almost fell out of bed!!! grin grin
Re: Man Responds With Only Adele Lyrics To A Seductive FB Scammer by princeakins(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
THat was Epic ....dumbass scammer grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? / Guys! How True Is This? / I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.