Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (159011 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by barackodam: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
did he reply u wen u quote him...

I never quoted him, I quoted you.

I haven't even ever had a convo with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sauceEEP(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Fynestboi is the guy that deserve the crown if we are to be sincere.

He is a leader, Deserving of a King

He is a multiple award winner as a member of this forum and as a moderator.

- As Moderator, he was crowned the most Humble and likeable Moderator in 2013.

- As a member, he was the winner as the most active member of the platform in 2013

As an innovator, he conceived and jointly(along with me) organised Nairaland Celebrity Event 2014, an event that brought together all the popular Nairalanders, giving members the privilege to vote who they feel was most popular that year across board. All sections were represented, even moderators participated. The 'troublesome' Idowuogbo won it and she couldn't hide her joy.

As a brainy child, he has been consistent in organising NL School Debate, as well as soliciting for assistance to make it success.

As a very social man, he has deep connection with members on platform, he plays, flirts and jokes. He is easily to relate with. This is a plus for any King.

Most importantly, he has the fear of God and believe in you to make the time for election a coronation for him.

I am proud to #StandWithFynestBoi For Mr Nairaland.
Wow!!! What a nice record..
Am joining team fynestboi train

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by barackodam: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
the GUY DAT WON MR nairaland 2015 tomfrench WERE IS HIM/..

Last seen 1:11pm

You grab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
sauceEEP:

Wow!!! What a nice record..
Am joining team fynestboi train

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademipeju(f): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
whoo told u that

Told me I know ni. undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naniawini(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA deserves ur vote! Please make it count wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademipeju(f): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
naniawini:
KINGinVAHALA deserves ur vote! Please make it count wink

Why e deserve my vote?

Oya talk undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by gloatkenf(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
When is the voting beginning people; which day is it uh?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
gloatkenf:
When is the voting beginning people; which day is it uh?

18th sir....
Please can you vote and support me? embarassed
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
hunnn na everytin u nohummmm wink wink
ademipeju:

Told me I know ni. undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Rukkydelta(f): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Let's wear the king the crown...
VOTE KINGinVAHALA FOR MR NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Rukkydelta(f): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KINGinVAHALA: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by golor(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please vote Golor

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by princeakins(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Where are ma sexy ladies at?

Got y'll a lovely necklace.. smiley

With love frm

PRINCE

kiss

Let do dz.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee#TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair.. PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by walmovich: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Dygeasy:
[size=15pt]Hello everyone,

Due to unforseen circumstances largely due to inaction of some of the contestants, we will be pushing forward the date of the commencement of the contest. It will no longer commerce tomorrow.

The Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 will kick off on Monday, 18th of July 2016.

Thank you.

Also be informed that there will be no interviews so once the contest starts, voting starts. The contest will not start with interviews as there will be none.

NOTE: Submission of every profile-related responses should be sent to NLpageants@gmail.com on or before Wednesday 13th July 2016. This is the main reason why we're postponing. Submissions after Wednesday will be ignored and thus will bring about an empty profile.

Thank you again.

We are sorry for the delay.

[/size]

Good morning Dygeasy,
I think i should draw your attention to what you fail to realise, the truth remains that if the reason you stated was why u shifted the contest date.... I must tell u got it twisted. Am just stating the obvious because.

Majority of those contestants dont have a team and havent campaign for one day even individually ever since the campaign thread was opened, that was why they didnt forward their info's, those that were ready did as asked cause they were ready.

I know u are trying to be fair in ur dealings but honestly it aint worth it. But u have already called the shot and we shall wait....
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2016
morning bro which team do u support bro
walmovich:

Good morning Dygeasy,
I think i should draw your attention to what you fail to realise, the truth remains that if the reason you stated was why u shifted the contest date.... I must tell u got it twisted. Am just stating the obvious because.

Majority of those contestants dont have a team and havent campaign for one day even individually ever since the campaign thread was opened, that was why they didnt forward their info's, those that were ready did as asked cause they were ready.

I know u are trying to be fair in ur dealings but honestly it aint worth it. But u have already called the shot and we shall wait....

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dygeasy(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2016
walmovich:

Good morning Dygeasy,

What are you saying again bayii oo? I've done wrong?

They all sent verification photos to the official email.

We sent them emails to their email addresses with the official email address. I mentioned them on this thread.

They didn't respond. I did not fight them. I shifted the date so they can have enough time.

Na me still do wrong. Ko ye mi. Please explain.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2016
nicce one bro u ave don done the right thing
Dygeasy:

We sent them emails to their email addresses with the official email address. I mentioned them.

They didn't respond. I did not fight them. I shifted the date so they can have enough time.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by walmovich: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Dygeasy:

We sent them emails to their email addresses with the official email address. I mentioned them on this thread.

Alayee ko si werey,
i never said u did wrong but i only stated that they were not campaigning or showing further interest on the campaign thread, so it quite understandably they lost interest.

I right stated that u are been fair to all and trying to carry everybody along.

I just stated the obvious...... 18th july 2016 we shall wait. No lele
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by walmovich: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
morning bro which team do u support bro

Morning which team should i support??
#TeamHarrysjones??
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=24pt]LordNicvuitton.. Incredible Humility,Handsome Imperfection[/size]

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by golor(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Dygeasy:

boss good morning, boss truth be told,have not bin getting any info with regards to this pageant,though am one of the contestant, my email has bin given a huge problem,i just registered a new one and updated my Nairaland profile,please do well to send me all the info that was sent to my formal account to this new account
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dygeasy(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2016
golor:

boss good morning, boss truth be told,have not bin getting any info with regards to this pageant,though am one of the contestant, my email has bin given a huge problem,i just registered a new one and updated my Nairaland profile,please do well to send me all the info that was sent to my formal account to this new account
See? There's no way we could have known you changed your email.

Kindly send a mail to NLpageants@gmail.com notifying us of the change in email where future correspondence would be sent to.

Thank you very much.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2016
#TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI#am campaigning for my candidate adewumiopeyemi
walmovich:

Morning which team should i support??
#TeamHarrysjones??
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee#TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair.. PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2016
[color=#770077]Vote magnanimity,empathy,diligence and accuracy VOTE adewumiopeyemi my real gee FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 . www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi#u get a free N500 VOUCHER code ENG134d2e8 IN any item u order in jumia.com[/color]

2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by golor(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Dygeasy:
See? There's no way we could have known you changed your email.

Kindly send a mail to NLpageants@gmail.com notifying us of the change in email where future correspondence would be sent to.

Thank you very much.

Okay, thanks
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Mu ogas in the game, I greet una ooo. smiley

Hope all is going well...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2016
we dey push am and hw the campaign they go remember no be do or die bro i dey campaign for my guy... we dey work together in office together..#ADEWUMIOPEYEMI#HE SAY MAKE I GREET U
photoshoot:
Mu ogas in the game, I greet una ooo. smiley

Hope all is going well...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.