Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (163081 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Alvinnado(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
I should be one of those,but know chance to contest
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
OK BRO.. WE NEED UR SUPPORT bro....pls support my team #ADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Alvinnado:
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KINGinVAHALA: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hey bro @ adeyemi2015
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hey bro @ adeyemi2015
You are good to go!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KINGinVAHALA: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:
You are good to go!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KINGinVAHALA: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:
You are good to go!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordNicvuitton(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=28pt]LordNicvuitton.. Handsome Imperfection[/size]

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cherlene, check my signature please embarassed
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=14pt]Dygeasy, good evening.

You made a desicion concerning interview on Sunday, letting us know that interview wouldn't hold anymore.
But today, you went back on that decision,

I think you should let us know what the next stage is, besides it is not everyone that must have seen the thread you rescinded your desicion, please do well to mention all contestant to let us know what next.

Thanks and weldone
Evening.
[/size]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
photoshoot:
[size=14pt]Dygeasy, good evening.

You made a desicion concerning interview on Sunday, letting us know that interview wouldn't hold anymore.
But today, you went back on that decision,

I think you should let us know what the next stage is, besides it is not everyone that must have seen the thread you rescinded your desicion, please do well to mention all contestant to let us know what next.

Thanks and weldone
Evening.
[/size]
Ooh! He has rescinded his decision?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Franchise21:
Ooh! He has rescinded his decision?

Yes o boss, you can imagine...
If I wasn't going through topics, I wouldn't have known.

I think he should be mentioning all contestants whenever he makes any decision.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
VOTE FRANCHISE21 FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
photoshoot:

Yes o boss, you can imagine...
If I wasn't going through topics, I wouldn't have known.

I think he should be mentioning all contestants whenever he makes any decision.
Well said
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Bwaal(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
TO THE FANS
ON BEHAVE OF KINGLZEE WRITTEN BY BWAAL

First of,

All glory to God,

that’s for sure,
My foundation, My friends, my fans, my team my roots to me being in this competition,
those who gave me the responsibility of knowing and understanding, accepting the good with the bad. I’ll always love you for that.

I will always love you for supporting me and keeping me motivated to being the best person i can be.
To my TEAM
Taking this kid out of the project and, putting him right here to be the best he can be, I will never forget that.
I appreciate you all
We will live forever.
Believe that.

TEAM iamkingzlee

With love from Bwaal

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Bwaal(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alvinnado:

What ever GOD cannot do pls let it remain undone

Vote and support iamkinglzee as the next mr NL
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iamkingzlee(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bwaal:
TO THE FANS
ON BEHAVE OF KINGLZEE WRITTEN BY BWAAL

First of,

All glory to God,

that’s for sure,
My foundation, My friends, my fans, my team my roots to me being in this competition,
those who gave me the responsibility of knowing and understanding, accepting the good with the bad. I’ll always love you for that.

I will always love you for supporting me and keeping me motivated to being the best person i can be.
To my TEAM
Taking this kid out of the project and, putting him right here to be the best he can be, I will never forget that.
I appreciate you all
We will live forever.
Believe that.

TEAM iamkingzlee

With love from Bwaal
Thank you bruv! smiley I dey ground for you

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
In your mind you get loyal campaign members abi grin
iamkingzlee:
Thank you bruv! smiley I dey ground for you
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iamkingzlee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
In your mind you get loyal campaign members abi grin
For my mind oo.. for my plastic mind grin how far you na wink your face scarce today like tomatoes oo

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
You miss me abi wink
Don't lie oh...angry
iamkingzlee:
For my mind oo.. for my plastic mind grin how far you na wink your face scarce today like tomatoes oo
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
misspicy:

Little devil grin

I have been out of here for some time o
how is you
I'm good. Just saw your update. Glad you're safe. *Bear hug* smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
LEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee#TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair.. PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by skoloppy31(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
soora fun aaja tin o man fi epon paanu
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vikspring(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chicent:
Hmmmm Indeed.
yh just so you know
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SmellingVagina: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Countrygirl:
Are these monikers the same person?
Habeg oooo, this moniker is not same and dont be too lazy to read post, read style of comment, read choice of words, read places constantly visited, and so ooon. Carry ur wahala go!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SmellingVagina: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Natotogokillme, pusidrilla, pussypounder, smellingvaginacheesy

#Trendcheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Skoloppy is ere!!!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2016

GOOD MORNING GUYs am here to suppoet my real gee

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee#TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair.. PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RasheedUmar: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2016
They'll continue delaying this contest until everyone is bored and forgets about it, just as they did the previous one.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2016
i dont think they can pospone it again
RasheedUmar:
They'll continue delaying this contest until everyone is bored and forgets about it, just as they did the previous one.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bueze046(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Someone biko connect me the nomination thread so as to read their biographies

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (185) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / 11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her