Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence (20839 Views)

David Mark Illegally Acquired Senate President’s Official Residence –FG / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2016
If he like make he reject him morning tea
he'll still be prosecuted
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by massinola(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
Stale news regurgitated to curry sympathy.

We remain resolute and unperturbed in our determination to get justice served hot on them.

Signed: All Nigerian Youths
you and who? please speak for your self bro. I in particular don't have any issues with Saraki because when the head is corrupt, the whole body will as well be corrupt. before we used to complain that our officials are corrupt, but now our complain is that corruption is official. so bro, speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Immunity1(f): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Dogara behave yourself don't let saraki influence you sataki is a fugitive criminal.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by eleko1: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Who dey wan deceive undecided ?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

Claiming to speak for All Nigerian Youths is fraudulent. Speak for yourself!
how old are you?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by ebenholer(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2016
The way these folks call billion Maura these days is really getting crazy, that even an house made is not left out...
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by okrote4real: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
115Billion and they say its a sacrifice. We don't need any representation in Nigeria again. These guys see politics as opportunity to amasss wealth and not to serve the people. Look at a former minister opening an account with the name of her housemaid to steal N2. 6 billion. They are just wicked and heartless. How would a reasonable person do such. From the presidency to the councilors, they are all thrives, worst than the Niger Delta Avengers. The only difference is that the avenger and book haram uses weapons, while they use pen and politics to steal killing more than even these terrorist. I'm ashamed sometimes when I travel out of these country and see how these politicians and their families shop. It even baffles the world. Fantastically corrupt people. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
how old are you?
Speak for yourself,stop dragging everybody along with you,not everybody is deceived with Buhari so called fight against corruption against political opponents
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by hardbody: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
Stale news regurgitated to curry sympathy.

We remain resolute and unperturbed in our determination to get justice served hot on them.

Signed: All Nigerian Youths

Who your determination epp.

Just asking
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by ebenholer(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Oh I don't want to believe that nigeria is in recession with the way billions of naira is been mentioned these days, that even a maid could afford to have up to 2billion(close to $85000) naira in her account. This is really a strange world called nigeria
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by masseratti: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2016
Why do we build a house for a Senate president or a speaker? this is abnormal, because the executive stays in a state house doesn't mean the heads of judiciary or a legislative arm should or will, there is only one state palace,
115 Billion is more than 18 states annual budget, this does not make sense.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by lagosrd: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:
If Saraki has the conscience of not moving into the quarters because of its expensive nature, HE SHOULD BE BOLD TO RESIGN THE SENATE PRESIDENT SEAT till he clears himself.

This news is stale; meant to spur emotions from simpleton.
...............................................................................................

They should stop insulting Nigerians by saying their action is a SACRIFICE. What happened to the 35.5m naira Jeep the Senators got?

Pls research not all senators got that jeep .only chairmen of committees for oversight functions.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Max24: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2016
This Saraki is indeed fantastically corrupt with Dogara. If I may ask, where are the details or breakdown of the #115/150b national assembly votes. At least we saw how much the Presidency voted for Aso Rock Clinic or Jonathan voted for food during his time. Of all govt arms, MDAs only the NASS keeps its breakdown secret so that we won't know how the less than 500 members share the #150b. Saraki is indeed the face of corruption!!!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2016
#hypocrisy re-defined! Uncles pls tell us anoda stowieeee....
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Whoever made that proposal in d 1st place must be HUNG!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Eddisboi(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Na God go punish all of dem one by one...
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Reptyle(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
10 Billion for one house!!!

Good thing they rejected it. Although I have a nagging suspicion that both gentlemen are each drawing something close to that or even more in the name of "rent" for properties they most likely own.

I can't shout abeg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by AlanSugar(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
.....It was learnt at the weekend that the principal officers were all still living in rented accommodation in the territory.Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Abdulrazak Namdas who made the revelation in a statement yesterday said the Eighth Assembly “is very conscious and sensitive to the present economic woos bedeviling the country and has responded positively by making the much needed sacrifices. For example, President of the Senate Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki and House Speaker, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, rejected N10 billion the Federal Capital Territory Administration proposed in the 2016 budget for building of official residences of Principal officers. They are all living in rented accommodation....
I honestly don't understand this. Does it mean the federal government has never built official residence for the principal officers of the Senate from inception or them de carry the houses waka at the end of their tenures? How come Aso rock is not built every year? I just don't get!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by blank(f): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2016
What happened to the government's monetisation policy? I thought all the houses were sold off and govt/civil servants will now receive housing allowance.

I tire for govt and their policy somersaults.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
how old are you?

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

so at 15 you think you have a right to decide whether I represent the views of the Nigerian Youths or not?

20 naira condom, your father couldn't afford....now see the nuissance he has brought to Nairaland. Mmtchew
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by bashydemy1: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2016
LOL joke of the century hahah, After buying #35m bullet proof jeeps?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by mazilious(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2016
who cares?? Even when the money is not coming from their pockets...slash their salaries,allowances and gifts then i will know they are serious.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
so at 15 you think you have a right to decide whether I represent the views of the Nigerian Youths or not?

20 naira condom, your father couldn't afford....now see the nuissance he has brought to Nairaland. Mmtchew

Only a slowpoke bereft of home training and good moral values which of course are essential in moulding a responsible man would demean his own father by attacking another fellow's father.
You are as they would say in local parlance 'born throway'
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

Only a slowpoke bereft of home training and good moral values which of course are essential in moulding a responsible man would demean his own father by attacking another fellow's father.
You are as they would say in local parlance 'born throway'
of course I expect you to be more comfortable speaking in the local parlance...nincompoop
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
of course I expect you to be more comfortable speaking in the local parlance...nincompoop

You are a dunce just like your father the king of daura. Bounce
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

You are a dunce just like your father the king of daura. Bounce
hahahahaha e pain the imbe-cile sha.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
hahahahaha e pain the imbe-cile sha.

What could be more imbecilic than claiming to represent youths who don't even know you exist?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by anonimi: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

What could be more imbecilic than claiming to represent youths who don't even know you exist?
do you even know who you are chatting with to be able to come to that conclusion?

Well...you don't have to answer...it's obvious you are just obnoxious
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
do you even know who you are chatting with to be able to come to that conclusion?

Well...you don't have to answer...it's obvious you are just obnoxious

You think running one Mushroom association confers any right on you to represent Nigerian youths?
You need a Shrink!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Representation Of Women In Campaign Councils Of Tinubu, Atiku And Obi / What Has Rochas Achieved In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.