Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence (20844 Views)

David Mark Illegally Acquired Senate President’s Official Residence –FG / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

You think running one Mushroom association confers any right on you to represent Nigerian youths?
You need a Shrink!
lol...I dont blame you sincerely, it's the high cost of 20 naira condom I blame. But your dad should have saved sha.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
lol...I dont blame you sincerely, it's the high cost of 20 naira condom I blame. But your dad should have saved sha.

I don't expect any thing noble from a weed clinging product of a ruptured condom
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

I don't expect any thing noble from a weed clinging product of a ruptured condom
eeyah...i dont do weed. Stop typing just anything that comes to your dumb head...that's why you keep failing Jamb...I'm only advising you
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
eeyah...i dont do weed. Stop typing just anything that comes to your dumb head...that's why you keep failing Jamb...I'm only advising you

You are sick! My thoughts and prayers are with you. I shall remember you in my prayers as the 'victim of substance abuse'.

Jamb ko jamba ni
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

You are sick! My thoughts and prayers are with you. I shall remember you in my prayers as the 'victim of substance abuse'.

Jamb ko jamba ni
yes I am sick. I am sick of chatting with a scumbag
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
yes I am sick. I am sick of chatting with a scumbag

Methuselah, off you go! Am allergic to idiots
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by CACAWA(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
expee06:

Methuselah, off you go! Am allergic to idiots
lol. It is I'm ... Not Am.

Smh
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by RaptorX: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
ebenholer:
Oh I don't want to believe that nigeria is in recession with the way billions of naira is been mentioned these days, that even a maid could afford to have up to 2billion(close to $85000) naira in her account. This is really a strange world called nigeria
85000$ is not 2billion# but more like 25million
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
lol. It is I'm ... Not Am.

Smh

See your life? Always harping on meaningless details.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by esthadewunmi(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Federal government sef 10billion naira apartment not million embarassed awon oloriburuku
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence by TheAdvocate(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
Stale news regurgitated to curry sympathy.

We remain resolute and unperturbed in our determination to get justice served hot on them.

Signed: All Nigerian Youths

Speak for ur self dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools / Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara / FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.