Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? (792 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by fitzmayowa: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2009
have been doing some serious thinking about the issue above can you as a Guy or Lady date somebody with body odour? i really want you guys to give your own opinion about this issue.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2009
wots dat got to do wit love? if i love ha yes
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by holydemon: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2009
What do you take me for?

Why would you ask me such a stupid question or is anything wrong with you?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by domwas2(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2009
everyone have choices 4 me how the hell do you want me to enjoy romance with my girl with body odour, later in future u starts begging her to take her bath b4 sleep, Bleep off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by CrazyMan(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
No way
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by joxiri: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2009
everyone has a body odour, but it is kept to a minimum by the way we bath and the deodorant we use, so just encourage the person to use a deodorant and always carry one with them and they will be fine and in extreme cases us a perfume and d body odour will reduce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by Bossbitch(f): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
I just can't stand body odour, So i can't date a guy with body odour
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2009
hmmmm!! body odour
i don't know hw to wear nose mask ooooo
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by TOPE20001(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
God forbid bad thing oo
Hell no cool
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by chukudibab(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2009
i no fet oooo
money go finish for perf. grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by Outstrip(f): 12:43am On Sep 14, 2009
You can date them from a distance. LOL. Seriously though if everything about this person is correct except that aspect then you can help the person change that 1 thing. I think it is possible o.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by Magz(m): 4:06am On Sep 14, 2009
Ummm

Why couldn't they just take a shower?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Or Lady With Body Odur? by cortypt: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why not, just ask them to use deodorant smiley

(1) (Reply)

Will You Forgive And Forget? / Obsess The Heart Of Your Val Here / Women Are Nothing Without The Under World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.