Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! (8138 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
refiner:

gringringrin...u eeeh!

take style dey insult me nah!
grin Baby uve got perfect back side like mine wink
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by falconey(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=20pt] refiner and luveu2 please ladies don't spoil me already I just completed 18 hours ago [/size]
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by refiner(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
grin Baby uve got perfect back side like mine wink

gringrin...I no fit shout!

u know the truth!
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

can't see any asset there I can only see some long hairs like that of mami water
Pls dont make me cry embarassed
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by refiner(f): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
falconey:
[size=20pt] refiner and luveu2 please ladies don't spoil me already I just completed 18 hours ago [/size]

olihilistic is at fault dearie!wink

1 Like

Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
falconey:
grin Completed wah
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
exchange your vote for a KISS support and vote FYNESTBOI for mr NL2016... HE IS SMART, INTELLIGENT AND LOYAL

Join the team now and vote for CHANGE!!

Dont forget kisses kisses plenty kiss grin

Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
refiner:

olihilistic is at fault dearie!wink

Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by falconey(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
fynestboi and team my sincere gratitude.

what a great sportsmanship you showed, I was discombobulated and at the same time excited to see your birthday wish.

thank you and all the best .
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
refiner:

olihilis.tic is at fault dearie!wink
which fault
I like your figure 8
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
Pls dont make me cry embarassed
read my signature.
I don't enjoy seeing ladies cry. don't make weep either.
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by refiner(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=LuveU2 post=47194786][/quote]
lol...I've assured him already of my vote!wink
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by ronald4ever(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Happy birthday Eyan Mayweather. Age with grace and God's blessings your way, my G.
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
exchange your vote for a KISS support and vote FYNESTBOI for mr NL2016... HE IS SMART, INTELLIGENT AND LOYAL

Join the team now and vote for CHANGE!!

Dont forget kisses kisses plenty kiss grin
Thank you. We love you guys!!!! kisskiss
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=LuveU2 post=47194786][/quote] you have the guts to repost refiner's postundecided

1 Like

Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
refiner:

lol...I've assured him already of my vote!wink
awwww! U just refreshed my mind with this. Thank you gurl!!!! kisskiss
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by refiner(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

which fault
I like your figure 8
sweety,have u taken ur medic yet?embarassed
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

read my signature.

I don't enjoy seeing ladies cry.
don't make weep either.
smileysmiley
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by MrCork: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
For a very special person like you birthdays should become a national holiday

On your special day i wish you three things: LOVE STRENGTH and HOPE

LOVEto keep your life as colourful andeaningful as possible

STRENGTHto help you carry on through the many trials and adventures that you will face

HOPEto always look up.

Things change but you have managed to stay the same all these times. You are still the same wonderful person you have always been

Happy birthday!!!!

angry
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by refiner(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
awwww! U just refreshed my mind with this. Thank you gurl!!!! kisskiss

u are welcome luv...

bydway,were is hateu2?smiley
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by refiner(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:
you have the guts to repost refiner's postundecided
undecided
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by MrCork: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
For a very special person like you birthdays should become a national holiday

On your special day i wish you three things: LOVE STRENGTH and HOPE

LOVEto keep your life as colourful andeaningful as possible

STRENGTHto help you carry on through the many trials and adventures that you will face

HOPEto always look up.

Things change but you have managed to stay the same all these times. You are still the same wonderful person you have always been

Happy birthday!!!!

...Falconey?? that refugee loookin skinny Non Nigerian immmmmmgrant?.... so U like mechanic loookin guys..correct? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by Loyalblak007(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
happy birthday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
ronald4ever:
Happy birthday Eyan Mayweather. Age with grace and God's blessings your way, my G.
Hope you are with us wink
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
refiner:

sweety,have u taken ur medic yet?embarassed

because I deem down and typed your moniker should not give you any space to talk rubb1sh with me mind your fvking self.

I have heard you're a disrespectful lady I can see that today fvck you.

eddiot no offence.
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by falconey(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

...Falconey?? that refugee loookin skinny Non Nigerian immmmmmgrant?.... so U like mechanic loookin guys..correct? (no ofeinse) angry

[size=20pt] cork I will be the next mr nairaland and you will be the reason it happens.

meanwhile , thank you maybe it is your way of saying "happy birthday " [/size]
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by LuveU2(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

grintongue
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by Fynestboi: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
falconey:
fynestboi and team my sincere gratitude.

what a great sportsmanship you showed, I was discombobulated and at the same time excited to see your birthday wish.

thank you and all the best .

Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
smileysmiley
how are you this afternoon.??
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by MrCork: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
falconey:

[size=20pt] cork I will be the next mr nairaland and you will be the reason it happens.

meanwhile , thank you maybe it is your way of saying "happy birthday " [/size]

....what u gooono eat on yor Birthday... bread an egg? angry
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by ladyF(f): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Happy birthday Falconey. Many more blessed years ahead...
Re: We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! by falconey(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
ronald4ever:

[size=20pt] thank you odogwu.........I appreciate.

bless you too [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Alpha Males! / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.