Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. (8129 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Promzy99: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Its very disheartening to know that a lot of men go through a lot silently in their relationships.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Women go through worse... undecided
Just that most women don't talk about it.. undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Promzy99: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Y say what?

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Promzy99:

Y say what?
What nonsense was you saying?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by PENNYSWAP: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2022
End point , try make money before going into marriage ..... don’t say I didn’t tell you.

If you have money, you can get a baby mama

You focus and channel your youth hustle on your kid

If a woman is doing like this now, wetin she go do when you both get old

Make money brothers
Make money brothers
Make money brothers
Cuz e get why

Both men and women should make money , Creat something for your self before going into marriage ....

Love will fade a way but mutual respect for each other will keep the marriage

No body either man or woman wants a liability especially ladies , they detest liability of a man

10 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by rickpat(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2022
MARRIAGE WILL ALWAYS BE HELL WHEN ONE PARTY THINKS HE OR SHE IS SMARTER THAN THE OTHER....once one is the mugu and the other the wise .. Marriage don scatter.....

people do have great marriages...maybe they should always come out to teach people how it works for them...NOT ONLY THE PEOPLE COMING OUT TO SAY THE NEGATIVES OR ILL TREATMENT FROM THEIR SPOUSE...

BOTH MAN AND WOMEN GO THROUGH ALOT WHEN IN TERRIBLE MARRIAGE...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nonexisting: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2022
These are the same men that go about screaming married life is beautiful. See them saying keep me anonymous and sharing horrible stories. One of the mumus even said he loved his wife dearly but that she would be the last person to call even on his sick bed. What a simp. I will keep repeating it everywhere. I have sworn never to put a leash on the wicked, selfish, heartless and parasitic street dogs called Nigeria girls. Never, not in this life time. When I want children, I will explore every available option in existence today, thank God financing it won't be a problem anymore. There are many ways to kill a rat.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Cypress042(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What do they go through please undecided

Most problem woman face in marriages today they are the cause of it know this.

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:

Ok papi..you know I don't wanna have an argument with ya.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Kollins11 how are ya enjoying your ban? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Cypress042(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok papi..you know I don't wanna have an argument with ya.. grin
Thanks for adimitting that though grin
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Promzy99: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lolz... It was a typology error..

Fed, believe me,/men go through a lot. But because they r men, they don't have to cry out loud.

Majority of married men I have come in contact with, especially the rich ones, they r not happy with their wives...

Most were regretting the initial treat (of providing everything for their wives) they gave to their women earlier.

Women easily forgets the good old days , once things starts going south in their relationships. Its very sad.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Kollins11: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Kollins11 how are ya enjoying your ban? grin
A SIMPle Moderator banned me for a week just because of you.

I'm back now, try not to insult my niggars, otherwise you go collect wotowoto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Promzy99: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022
And more...

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Promzy99: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2022
And More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:

And married men are also the cause of their problems... That's how stupid you sound... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Kenpaly(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2022
My married guy tell me that if you have 5m in your acct,do not let your wif know.just pretend to her that you have only 700k or 1 m.my guy did nt explain why to me.

14 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Promzy99:

Lolz... It was a typology error..

Fed, believe me,/men go through a lot. But because they r men, they don't have to cry out loud.

Majority of married men I have come in contact with, especially the rich ones, they r not happy with their wives...

Most were regretting the initial treat (of providing everything for their wives) they gave to their women earlier.

Women easily forgets the good old days , once things starts going south in their relationships. Its very sad.
You don't have a point... I can show you posts of millions of women who regret getting married or have suffered in the hands of their husband...

It's not a gender thing... So these 20something posts prove marriage is bad? Or that men are the victims of women?

What about the wives who were killed? Raped? Cheated on? Even scammed by their husbands? The women who became first wives after their husbands brought another women into thier home?

You're complaining about money... Would you let your wife sleep with your younger brother or beat you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by tommy589(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
These are the same men that go about screaming married life is beautiful. See them saying keep me anonymous and sharing horrible stories. One of the mumus even said he loved his wife dearly but that she would be the last person to call even on his sick bed. What a simp. I will keep repeating it everywhere. I have sworn never to put a leash on the wicked, selfish, heartless and parasitic street dogs called Nigeria girls. Never, not in this life time. When I want children, I will explore every available option in existence today, thank God financing it won't be a problem anymore. There are many ways to kill a rat.

There are still good women out there. I can not stand an unhappy marriage, when you start nonsense with me I send you packing and marry another one,no time for polygamy again. I am finally with the one that I will live the rest of my life with. She is over 75% ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Cypress042(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:
And married men are also the cause of their problems... That's how stupid you sound... undecided
I'm entitled to my own opinion, stop being unneccessarily stupid mrs/mr.

3 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Kollins11:
will you STFU.

what do you bitches go through? rather than to open your motherfvcking, smelling fishy, endless dirty pit called pu*sy.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***The day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.......... ***
You sound stupid... It's almost as if your mother was a disappoint... Don't project... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Greattestman: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Marriage seen from outside is a sweet melon; but when seen from inside, it's a bitter lemon.

Both men and women go through emotional pains in marriage and this is disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nonexisting: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2022
tommy589:

There are still good women out there. I can not stand an unhappy marriage, when you start nonsense with me I send you packing and marry another one,no time for polygamy again. I am finally with the one that I will live the rest of my life with. She is over 75% ok
Let me ask you this. Are you only 75% okay as husband. If you are, then no problem but if you put in your 100% as husband and she puts in just over 75% as you put it and you are okay with it, then I have no more comment except that I don't want to be in your shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Nonexisting:

Lol! Atleast we now know...

1. Your mother is gutter-trash your father refused to marry...

In your words, she is a wicked, selfish, heartless and parasitic street dog...

Ouch!

2. You were born out of wedlock...

I pity you... No wonder you're so miserable...

Keep your secrets... Una say no...

You're here humilating yourself and your messed up family for likes from your fellow idiots...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:

Ouch!

You're here humilating yourself and your messed up family for likes from your fellow idiots...
Berry.. smiley
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Stallionhorse: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2022
I have a baby mama with a 2year old girl.. I have peace of mind and happiness cause I know if I had married her I would be thinking of suicide by now.. I just pay my child support 50k monthly and move on.. This year im planning on my daughter moving with my mom to Canada so I can breath well.. I'm so done with women, I can only have baby mama unless I'm marrying a girl outside Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by ObamaMessi: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Guy, for how long will i continue to school you in this forum? The verb that imediately succeeds the plural pronoun(you) is also plural regardless whether the "you" is refering to a single person.

When it's in simple present, would you say "you is"? Reason it.
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Kollins11:
will you STFU.

what do you bitches go through? rather than to open your motherfvcking, smelling fishy, endless dirty pit called pu*sy.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***The day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.......... ***
Do you still use this Nigeria cell phone number..
090525441...** grin
You are finished on here.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Guy, for how long will i continue to school you in this forum? The verb that imediately succeeds the plural pronoun(you) is also plural regardless whether the "you" is refering to a single person.

When it's in simple present, would you say "you is"? Reason it.
Thanks..but I am actually more comfortable using it that way.. grin
Thanks for the correction..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Streetmovement(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don tire for their mattais abeg, make man pikin rest
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nonexisting: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:

Ouch!

Mynd44 Seun. Rule 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls / EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.