Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) (33026 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / FG To Start Paying Ex-militants On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Spicycat(f): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Say what....

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Goldenheart(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chilling In The Rain Forest Here In Rivers! Na Them Sabi
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by chindoone(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
God what is this country turning into? God save Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Pyno30: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
The last time i checked Third Mainland Bridge is not in Rivers State. So untill they Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge they are Jokers and Drunkers.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Young03(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
but on a serious note
which work them do wey make them they ask for payment
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by gbishman: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
You see what this bloody GEJ has caused, after handing candy to them now that the candies off their mouth they cry like handicap babies what a people.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Qmerit(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bina33:
I heard about it this morning, it's happening here in Baylesa too. Reason is because they have not been paid for 4months

They should be paid and continue bombing right?
I don't get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
Which work did they do that they're expecting payment?
lol, what were they paying them for ?
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Spicycat(f): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Spoon feeding the militants has never been a good idea see how they a turning against the hands that fed them. This is Lessing for the current administration.

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by bayonekind(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
kayfra:

I'm sure you also blame Buhari when you can't perform in bed.

Na sooo Na buhari dey bomb pipeline ... Na buhari dey shop their allocation ... Na Osibanjo dey cause pollution ... Na Tinubu dey cause political unrest in the site ...
Keep supporting militants and that is what u get .... If you train your child in a model way ,,, u have model peace ... If you train yr xhild in militant way ... u have militant peace .. keep enjoying ask North way they are currently experiencing on boko haram ... when they keep silent on their activities during jonathan era think they are doing jonathan ... miltant thing they are doing this to Buhari ....ok ... South West ... Just keep low and peacefully enjoy little u have ...

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Pyno30: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
hrykanu231:
Very funny country, guys who didn't bother to go to school or some that dropped out of school are paid. Because they aligned themselves with criminal activities. While, graduates who went through the stress of becoming better persons for themselves and the society are neglected.

They are blocking roads, because of non- payment of their package. I guess if they were graduates, the whole place would have been set ablaze.
If to say you near me now, i would have design and beautify your face and typing fingers with Slaps.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
kayfra:

Ah dats too much for him... Easy friends.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by origima: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Shameless idiots. Continue to destroy your area in the name of foolishness. Nigeria should allow south south/south east to go to stop this senseless activities. Hopeless nuisance

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by nintal(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Haba oga Buhari listen to them fIrst now, b4 they come ur place ko...

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by esosuo: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigeria I hail thee , country were crime pay.pass blood. Money wen.we dey hear for film dat year. , mention me wen government calls. For negotiation meetin cos dat will be part two grin
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by dukeprince50: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
chai as I comot 4 school Na dis tin happen?
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by dallyemmy: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
SO YOU THINK REASONABLE INVESTORS WILL NOW OPEN THEIR EYES WIDE TO INVEST IN PLACES LIKE THIS? LET THEM CONTINUE:

Whoever troubles his own household will inherit the wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Banter1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oracle16:
Buhari is not a leader. He lacks the qualities of a leader. This man buhari has messed up this country and has divided the country by himself. His calling is to be an Imam.
that'r not true. He's just a sturbbon leader who does'nt listen.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Basalt(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
kayfra:

Ofcus na Buhari cause am.
No be under his regime, all the price of goods and services increase even tomatoes.

No be person wey chop bellefull dey perform well for bed?

Under GEJ regime my blokos they stand like electric pole in the morning, but this period For where, e no dey stand again early in the morning as it used to because e no dey chop enough tomatoes.

Hahahagagaga.
Buhari is just a Dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Lnxxxxx(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
The picture is not Mbiama, maybe bayelsa. We know it's about money, they should just say which one. And it's not the first time. I believe they did the same thing 2years ago.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by jbaby265(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
i dnt blame them though..why won't they cause problem when the FG has dressed their bed for them.
boys dnt go to school dnt hustle either just stay in your houses and we (FG) will pay you salary..

bunch of noise makers

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by popcykaylah(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
hrykanu231:
Very funny country, guys who didn't bother to go to school or some that dropped out of school are paid. Because they aligned themselves with criminal activities. While, graduates who went through the stress of becoming better persons for themselves and the society are neglected.

They are blocking roads, because of non- payment of their package. I guess if they were graduates, the whole place would have been set ablaze.
Na so my brother..some guys here on the express roads selling bottle water,gala and coke in traffic ..running miles to earn a living. .yet kai and taskforce chases them and arrest them.seize their goods.yet these low life lazy eediots constitute nuisances in our country yet some illitrate low life Nigerians will suport them and insult the government. .this is the reason this country will never be a better than it is. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Talk2Talk: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWO REPELLING ENTITIES AREA FORCED TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by dandollaz: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
hrykanu231:

N u think u have educated president. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by popcykaylah(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Achuwa1:
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!,hw many times did i call you ? u see ur life .
Things like diss never happened unger Gej regime.
pls ss/se soldiers,police & co should mind the way they take directives from their ogas in situations like dis coz they would want to perch u against ur brothers the freedom fighters so be wise.
This is what happens when a country has being run aground by Buhari coz there will definitely be break down of law & order.
Which work did they do that they are expecting payment? Even people who work never receive salaries..
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Rasque1759(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
O.M.G
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by popcykaylah(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
jbaby265:
i dnt blame them though..why won't they cause problem when the FG has dressed their bed for them.
boys dnt go to school dnt hustle either just stay in your houses and we (FG) will pay you salary..

bunch of noise makers
Thanks for your post jare. .some people who are illitrates will suport and say let them pay them for sitting at home ...rubbish. .who does that in this 21st century. If not that this country is destroyed beyond repair..

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by kryptonian1987(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
kayfra:

just like how all zombies blamed GEJ too! so free the guy to pass blame or transfer aggression the way it suits him!!!
Hypocrite like you!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by BlindAngel: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
God is in control

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Oracle16(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Banter1:
that'r not true. He's just a sturbbon leader who does'nt listen.

That is why I said he lacks qualities of a leader because he doesn't listen. Since he lacks the qualities, then he is not a leader. He is a Jihadist.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
How do these people expect the government to pay them money after they CRIPPLED the Economy?

YOU CAN NOT BOMB YOUR YAMS AND EAT IT.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by TeamSimple(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
When BH started most people in the north showed no concern, some even were in support of their actions. The northern governors kept quiet until they started taking to the streets and taking lives in numbers.

Now the militants you support have gained access to the street, let the drama unfold.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) / Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App / PDP Clears Ifeanyi Ubah For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.