Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) (33023 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / FG To Start Paying Ex-militants On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by hrykanu231(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
temptnow:
it's their OIL, they deserve to enjoy their wealth too.

And graduates in the region don't deserve to enjoy same? We should channel our energy towards ensuring that the govt develops the region. Most of these boys, are boys who had to wait for us to come home at the end of the semester before they could fill Jamb form.
Everyone then, thought going to school and becoming a better person will help the society(it sure did help).
Untill, politicians started using these boys to cause mayhem...we all crave for a better society like developed nations. Yet we still act like we are in the primitive era
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by hrykanu231(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pyno30:
If to say you near me now, i would have design and beautify your face and typing fingers with Slaps.

Make u kontinue with this Ur yeye attitude, u think say if oyibo d think with anus like u the think so, u for hold fone take type nonsense?
Dem the ask for payment, where them work?
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by hrykanu231(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
dandollaz:

N u think u have educated president. Clap for yourself.

This generation is a funny one, u have turned immediately to the President, the next thing party, religious and ethnic sentiments will set in, leaving the major issue not attended to..the govt continually pays them for not working, yet workers in the same state hv not bn paid. NDDC Scholarship, you will hear things like "the various states must be represented, hence the quota system" but peeps with criminal antecedents will be paid for adding nothing meaningful to the society...how then will the nation be developed?

In the long run, the programme discourages one from being a responsible citizen. Afterall, the govt can grant amnesty or other good incentives if u carryout out criminal activities...
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Willybos(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrEverest:
What a dysfunctional entity, must we remain as one? Why cant they eat their yam & let us drink our oil. Why must we be the one to subsidise the useless & backward north even as they keep breeding like rabbits & littering everywhere with almajiris! God punish Lugard wherever he is for putting us in this mess!!
Do u even use side of ur brain and read comment at all? imagin living in a country wit senseless frogs like u .
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by malton: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrEverest:
What a dysfunctional entity, must we remain as one? Why cant they eat their yam & let us drink our oil. Why must we be the one to subsidise the useless & backward north even as they keep breeding like rabbits & littering everywhere with almajiris! God punish Lugard wherever he is for putting us in this mess!!

You are a very stupid nincompoop!

Did your father plant any oil in your backyard?

Idiot!

Better go seek good ways of bettering your life!

How is it the fault of the northerners that your good for nothing brothers take to vices at every turn?
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by dandollaz: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
hrykanu231:

This generation is a funny one, u have turned immediately to the President, the next thing party, religious and ethnic sentiments will set in, leaving the major issue not attended to..the govt continually pays them for not working, yet workers in the same state hv not bn paid. NDDC Scholarship, you will hear things like "the various states must be represented, hence the quota system" but peeps with criminal antecedents will be paid for adding nothing meaningful to the society...how then will the nation be developed?

In the long run, the programme discourages one from being a responsible citizen. Afterall, the govt can grant amnesty or other good incentives if u carryout out criminal activities...
You called them illiterate why?
Who started it first?stopping amnesty; chasing to polo.
Nigeria have neglected ND for long and now the sleeping lion is awake so face it.
They live in slums while our so called polithief leave in posh houses in Lagos and abuja.
Go to developed country and see how they threat indigenes that have oil.
Amnesty was the best thing to calm them down and Nigeria will be making there billion dollars and now you tell them no more amnesty expecting to drill oil again mbanu.
Our president should learn diplomacy before things get out of hand.
I can go on and on but don't call them illiterates again because you can be harvesting in his land and call him a fool.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Ofemmanu1: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
kayfra:

I'm sure you also blame Buhari when you can't perform in bed.
Sure, he would blame buhari for it. Shey dis "daura change" never cause agony, depressions, frustrations?! So tell me how prick wan stand when youre depressed?! Dem no dey use power to stand dick.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by MasterofdRolls1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Drabeey:
Its high time we stop all these nonsense...
Today fight, tomorrow quarrel. Millitant this, Avengers that... Now ex-millitants. What are we even deriving from painting this country black to the outside communities/ countries?

We are not getting it right, rather we are growing worse. Laila inlahu, mohamadu rosulu lahi (s.a.w)...chai!

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari because i believe in his charisma especially this trying time. I voted GEJ out because my believe in him elapsed and i personally can tolerate him no more.
If by virtue of time and perseverance, i think president Buhari still have enough time to do the work i voted him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere

What are you actually saying?
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
princetom1:

U are that close to them, u know this?
Plssss, never defend this, its an insult on educational system. If its like that, that mean, Seun could have started a kidnapping job in Ogun State, While GAZZUZZ could have become an agbero, Ymodulus would have choose to be omo-onile, even me would have been a criminal and 0rex would have been a Drug /Gun dealer. In order words, we go to schools to shape our lives, if the school doesn't shape u, just admit that u didn't go to school. Many people claim to be graduate, but by their ACTIONS, u shall know them.
Al waht you wrote here did little to dismiss my point, the biggest thieves in Nigeria are well educated trust me, the way the world works now to be a real criminal you have to be very clever and very educated.and this is fact, you want proof? just take a good look at the house of senate.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by rhektor(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
BASD:
BREAKING!!! ex-militants on Rampage in Rivers / Bayelsa (Happening Now)

Information reaching us now, indicates that Ex Militants have barricaded Mbiama junction effecting mostly roads leading in and out of Yenagoa the state capital of Bayelsa state and Parts of Rivers State.

The reasons behind the actions is not yet known as at the time filling this report. more details shortly

That's very common in Bayelsa, last year they blocked Tombia junction Yenegoa.

But op this pix is not Mbiama undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Ken4Christ: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
The Amnesty program has a faulty foundation. What they would have done is to ensure they are meaningfully engaged in a productive venture rather than just pay them for doing nothing. If there are no job opportunities, then train them to become entrepreneurs. With this, they will be contributing to National development. It is not too late. Even, the Bible says he that do not work should not eat.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Jok3r(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Drabeey:
Its high time we stop all these nonsense...
Today fight, tomorrow quarrel. Millitant this, Avengers that... Now ex-millitants. What are we even deriving from painting this country black to the outside communities/ countries?

We are not getting it right, rather we are growing worse. Laila inlahu, mohamadu rosulu lahi (s.a.w)...chai!

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari because i believe in his charisma especially this trying time. I voted GEJ out because my believe in him elapsed and i personally can tolerate him no more.
If by virtue of time and perseverance, i think president Buhari still have enough time to do the work i voted him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere

whats dere gbega na... abeg make peace rain oook
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by princetom1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Al waht you wrote here did little to dismiss my point, the biggest thieves in Nigeria are well educated trust me, the way the world works now to be a real criminal you have to be very clever and very educated.and this is fact, you want proof? just take a good look at the house of senate.

Ogaaaaaa, u should read ur comment well. When did the senate join those in the creek to blow up and vandalized places. Yes, the biggest thief are the educated (not all are educated sha, even buhari has only wassce). We talking about thugs with no brain destroying their own villages and environs. Whichever education they had, is useless. They are brain dead to destroy their own environs. Who suffers it, me? Or their people
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by erico2k2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
princetom1:

Ogaaaaaa, u should read ur comment well. When did the senate join those in the creek to blow up and vandalized places. Yes, the biggest thief are the educated (not all are educated sha, even buhari has only wassce). We talking about thugs with no brain destroying their own villages and environs. Whichever education they had, is useless. They are brain dead to destroy their own environs. Who suffers it, me? Or their people
Im not talking from sentiments, listen, if they are the ones suffering the wroth of their action let them bear the harsh reality of their actions,but from what i can see on most social media the vast majority screaming are outside these regions.Is it profitable to be drinking panadol for another person's head ache
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by erico2k2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ken4Christ:
The Amnesty program has a faulty foundation. What they would have done is to ensure they are meaningfully engaged in a productive venture rather than just pay them for doing nothing. If there are no job opportunities, then train them to become entrepreneurs. With this, they will be contributing to National development. It is not too late. Even, the Bible says he that do not work should not eat.
My bro to be honest, the Oil and gas Industry can absorb the whole militants and ex militants X2, but politics and corruption plus tribalism wont allow this to work
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by yahmohy27: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
hrykanu231:
Very funny country, guys who didn't bother to go to school or some that dropped out of school are paid. Because they aligned themselves with criminal activities. While, graduates who went through the stress of becoming better persons for themselves and the society are neglected.

They are blocking roads, because of non- payment of their package. I guess if they were graduates, the whole place would have been set ablaze.
You sabi talk no be small cool
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by yahmohy27: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Achuwa1:
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!,hw many times did i call you ? u see ur life .
Things like diss never happened unger Gej regime.
pls ss/se soldiers,police & co should mind the way they take directives from their ogas in situations like dis coz they would want to perch u against ur brothers the freedom fighters so be wise.
This is what happens when a country has being run aground by Buhari coz there will definitely be break down of law & order.
You never call him well
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by yahmohy27: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
Which work did they do that they're expecting payment?
I guess is visualization of oil pipelines
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by yahmohy27: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
kayfra:

I'm sure you also blame Buhari when you can't perform in bed.
kikikilkikikik kai you are not bn nice ooo ,na so u sabi finished person ?
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by princetom1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Im not talking from sentiments, listen, if they are the ones suffering the wroth of their action let them bear the harsh reality of their actions,but from what i can see on most social media the vast majority screaming are outside these regions.Is it profitable to be drinking panadol for another person's head ache
Now i understand u. But u forgotten so soon, as u lay ur bird, so u will lay on it. This is how boko haram started, while we referred to them as freedom fighter. Lets learn from the past
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by erico2k2(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
princetom1:

Now i understand u. But u forgotten so soon, as u lay ur bird, so u will lay on it. This is how boko haram started, while we referred to them as freedom fighter. Lets learn from the past
nah bro that not how BH started, BH started killing people from day one and up till today they have no face,wrong comparison but I get your point.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by yvonne111(f): 3:06am On Jul 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by yvonne111(f): 3:07am On Jul 05, 2016
erico2k2:

nah bro that not how BH started, BH started killing people from day one and up till today they have no face,wrong comparison but I get your point.
hmmm
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by papinx(m): 5:03am On Jul 05, 2016
hrykanu231:

Make u kontinue with this Ur yeye attitude, u think say if oyibo d think with anus like u the think so, u for hold fone take type nonsense?
Dem the ask for payment, where them work?
shocked
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by MrEverest(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2016
malton:

You are a very stupid nincompoop!

Did your father plant any oil in your backyard?

Idiot!

Better go seek good ways of bettering your life!

How is it the fault of the northerners that your good for nothing brothers take to vices at every turn?

It is you worthless almajiri, a perenial parasite & paedophilic delinquate that should seek for something useful to do rather than marrying kids & breeding like rabbits. You guys are like a malignant cancer on us & must be cut off so we could survive! Despicable lots!
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by malton: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2016
MrEverest:
It is you worthless almajiri, a perenial parasite & paedophilic delinquate that should seek for something useful to do rather than marrying kids & breeding like rabbits. You guys are like a malignant cancer on us & must be cut off so we could survive! Despicable lots!

Look, silly, I am way above your league.

I don't join issues with people without a brain.

Your kinsmen are littered all over the place, yet you have the effrontery to label others parasites. You come across as those never do well Igbo nitwits whose only job is sit at home and hate.
How much oil do you have in Imo that you're claiming our oil?

Go find a woman who can put up with your rejected soul, maybe it will help calm your temper!
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by hrykanu231(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
dandollaz:

You called them illiterate why?
Who started it first?stopping amnesty; chasing to polo.
Nigeria have neglected ND for long and now the sleeping lion is awake so face it.
They live in slums while our so called polithief leave in posh houses in Lagos and abuja.
Go to developed country and see how they threat indigenes that have oil.
Amnesty was the best thing to calm them down and Nigeria will be making there billion dollars and now you tell them no more amnesty expecting to drill oil again mbanu.
Our president should learn diplomacy before things get out of hand.
I can go on and on but don't call them illiterates again because you can be harvesting in his land and call him a fool.

i make bold to say a vast majority of those guys are not too educated, i am from the region. we live in slums yes, especially in my home state. we supported Asari, what did he do with the proceeds? build a school outside the country(guess he was developing the region from there). we have a ministry that has the specific responsibility of catering for the region, Please what have we done with allocations from there? we also collect 13 percent, what have we done with that... instead of collecting stipends and doing nothing why not we ask for the establishment of companies that will employ us and help us become creative, than just sit at home wait for month end and collect stipends(an avenue that retards the economy and our ability to think).
let us shun sentiments, if we intend becoming a reputable nation among the comity of nations, we need to stop some archaic and silly attitude such as this one, tomorrow we will hear The Avengers ask for the discontinuance of Dansukis case, how does that affect the region, will it build good hospitals for our parents at home? we just need to grow up and change our thinking for good...little wonder most people now see crime as the easy way out...

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Alezy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Spicycat:
Say what....
hi
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by dandollaz: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=hrykanu231 post=47228237][/quote]
I understand were you are going.
The mistake our president made was to announce stopping of amnesty and chasing to polo with efcc.he could have known this will be the outcome and follow diplomatic way to achieve his purpose.
You mention a sari and forget billionaire's in Abuja with oil money and no education.
I doubt you stay close to ND u will understand more,this country is over
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by hrykanu231(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
dandollaz:

I understand were you are going.
The mistake our president made was to announce stopping of amnesty and chasing to polo with efcc.he could have known this will be the outcome and follow diplomatic way to achieve his purpose.
You mention a sari and forget billionaire's in Abuja with oil money and no education.
I doubt you stay close to ND u will understand more,this country is over

I don't only stay there, am from the region. Do you think getting stipends at the expense of good roads and other infrastructure is the best? Our governors in the region looted us dry and as such gave the FG the leeway to treating the region with disdain...no good water, no good hospitals. Why are we not demanding for such, this stipends only makes the youths lazy and encourages idleness and crime.
The few youths who are educated and have decided to be good citizens are seldom listen to by the govt, yet some others who hav caused havoc with their criminal attitude are paid stipends. Haba! Let us be honest for once...
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Bina33(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Qmerit:

They should be paid and continue bombing right?
I don't get it?
This agitations are normal as u know, if they have been paying before and someone decides to seat untop the money what do u think should happen.. They have to come out and make it known, that's what has happened. QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.