Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) (33024 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / FG To Start Paying Ex-militants On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Awoofawo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
snadguy007:
Be like say the hunger don reach their side too

And who caused the hunger, no be them bro abeg tell me?

Pinkin wet say him mama no go chop, even him too no go chop!

Make dem continue to blow up pipe lines, the few federal facilities, and kidnap oyinbo join. na together we go dey inside the wahala jare cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by cardoctor(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cant they think of something else to do?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by erico2k2(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
hrykanu231:
Very funny country, guys who didn't bother to go to school or some that dropped out of school are paid. Because they aligned themselves with criminal activities. While, graduates who went through the stress of becoming better persons for themselves and the society are neglected.

They are blocking roads, because of non- payment of their package. I guess if they were graduates, the whole place would have been set ablaze.
You will be suprised at Howmany of them are graduates
If they got jobs I dnt think they would be bothered with these activities.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by papinx(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
How do these people expect the government to pay them money after they CRIPPLED the Economy?

YOU CAN NOT BOMB YOUR YAMS AND EAT IT.

I find it difficult to fathom why they have no other means of airing their grievances

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by alaskido(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Drabeey:
Its high time we stop all these nonsense...
Today fight, tomorrow quarrel. Millitant this, Avengers that... Now ex-millitants. What are we even deriving from painting this country black to the outside communities/ countries?

We are not getting it right, rather we are growing worse. Laila inlahu, mohamadu rosulu lahi (s.a.w)...chai!

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari because i believe in his charisma especially this trying time. I voted GEJ out because my believe in him elapsed and i personally can tolerate him no more.
If by virtue of time and perseverance, i think president Buhari still have enough time to do the work i voted him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere

@ Drabeey, you voted Buhari In because he is an Hausa-Fulani from the North and you voted out Jonathan because he is an Izon man from the South-South. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Angrymode: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Since our foolish government decided to pay some sects to keep them quiet instead of tackling the main issues, they should better pay them and their generations forever to always keep them quiet.
The worst thing that can happen to a society is to make the bad eggs to be rich in smell. This is just a small portion of their nuisance, the government is perceiving the rest.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by apcisevil: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
kayfra:

I'm sure you also blame Buhari when you can't perform in bed.
Just as u always GEJ when you can't perform

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by ganaziah(f): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
The day y'all stop swinging blames around but yourselves is the day you'll find peace and truth in everything you're doing.
Everyone lays blame on on anyone but not on yourself, that alone is injustice and pretence to your humanity!

You blame GEJ, PMB, OBJ, NORTH, IPOB, NDA, etc. But you never blame yourself.

#itwillbewell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
The reason they need to to paid is cause their land is were the wealth of the country lies. I stayed in bayelsa state through out my teen and discovered that the people of that state really suffered alot. Their land is mostly cover with water and oil arena. Government need to be paying their youth since the so called government stop them from pipeline vandalization and oil bunkery which is their main source of living.

For the #yellow_bars who are commenting trash i see you all. One thing you need to have in mind is that the youth of that state are very lazy. Since they cant afford to go to school they suppose to learn hand work but the reverse becomes the case.

In the area of spoonfeeding them, the cause is from their past governor "late dipreye alamiesiegha" who paid ghost workers huge sum of money monthly during his regime
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Bimpe29: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
They are high on weed and aloma. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Call the Nigerian Army
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Achuwa1:
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!,hw many times did i call you ? u see ur life .
Things like diss never happened unger Gej regime.
pls ss/se soldiers,police & co should mind the way they take directives from their ogas in situations like dis coz they would want to perch u against ur brothers the freedom fighters so be wise.
This is what happens when a country has being run aground by Buhari coz there will definitely be break down of law & order.

Receive sense

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
Which work did they do that they're expecting payment?

My same question

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by kingthreat(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Niger Delta filled with very lazy people

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by PhilemonObende: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
The Oil that nigeria guzzles is found in their land, they have the right to demand for it.

If the Mai deribes and Alakijas had the oil in their land it would be the same thing.

Since the Oil in Bayelsa belongs to katsina because 'nobody put the oil there', katsina people should also go and demand oil from Angola, Qatar and Sudan because 'nobody put the oil in those countries too'.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Trendishine: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
the niger deltans should go home n examine them selfs n ask their socalled political leaders questions...the fg own part should go home also and examine itself and check truthfully wat is wrong wit that society and wat politicians from d north and politicians from the socalled niger delta n criminal traditional rulers from those creeks has turned that society n is wanting to turn nigeria into...we should all know that in the face of dis disgusting and confused inappropraite anomalies, they are this crazy , demonically selfish politicians brewing d craze from both side, n using mentally dismembered youths to draw chaos for their selfish interest...if wat dis boys are on the road for fooling themselves is for govenment to continue paying them for no particilar reason, instead of pressing 4 development , industralisation and change wit modalities in place dat coyld create room for jobs, production , market n ecomomical growth in region, that could create growth equity and constant peace for everyone , even to the least for the benefit of their future n children children 2 come , then they are in deep shit in the scale of priority...and their greedy politicians , n traditional rulers are involved wit their hands soaked deep into the shiit..
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by olorunda68: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
kayfra:

I'm sure you also blame Buhari when you can't perform in bed.
certainly it is buharis fault!, lack of money reduces men libido. When you are on poor nutrition, how do you perform well in bed, so it is buharis fault!grin
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by samesolomon(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
DeltahArmy:
Things are getting out of hand in this country, I expect the government to address any grievances from any part of the country meticulously. We don't want these guys to take up arms again because the result will be hell to the economy of our country.

So you will surrender your house to criminals, no country will grow on this level of thinking, violence does not pay, go and see what has become of Libya, the gun knows no brother, let us be wise
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by temptnow: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
hrykanu231:
Very funny country, guys who didn't bother to go to school or some that dropped out of school are paid. Because they aligned themselves with criminal activities. While, graduates who went through the stress of becoming better persons for themselves and the society are neglected.

They are blocking roads, because of non- payment of their package. I guess if they were graduates, the whole place would have been set ablaze.
it's their OIL, they deserve to enjoy their wealth too.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by shamecurls(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Very good!

These militants need to start destroying the Economic and Social Infrastructures in both states and extend to other South-South and South-East states.

Great move by the militants but they need to start bombing on daily basis. and put the region to a stand-still.

Buhari and Nigeria would be pained so much once the states becomes ashes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

#WhoIsDoingWho?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by engrjacuzzi: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
hmmm! why is Nigeria in this condition if only our founding knew, they won't have agreed being a nation.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by eteforlor(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
I wish those soldiers at onitsha can be deployed there. Lazy boys. Go school no, learn work no, because they feel that crime pays
are you working? mr. graduate
nonsence
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by princetom1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
erico2k2:

You will be suprised at Howmany of them are graduates
If they got jobs I dnt think they would be bothered with these activities.

U are that close to them, u know this?
Plssss, never defend this, its an insult on educational system. If its like that, that mean, Seun could have started a kidnapping job in Ogun State, While GAZZUZZ could have become an agbero, Ymodulus would have choose to be omo-onile, even me would have been a criminal and 0rex would have been a Drug /Gun dealer. In order words, we go to schools to shape our lives, if the school doesn't shape u, just admit that u didn't go to school. Many people claim to be graduate, but by their ACTIONS, u shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by DeltahArmy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
samesolomon:

So you will surrender your house to criminals, no country will grow on this level of thinking, violence does not pay, go and see what has become of Libya, the gun knows no brother, let us be wise

Oga, what do you mean by 'so you will surrender your house to criminals'. If the government have any agreement with the ex agitators why not honor it? The government shouldn't wait for these guys to take up arms before addressing their grievances.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by experimentist: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=15pt]Where's NAF? Hiroshima on my mind[/size]
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
The heart of militancy needs to be killed , as president i would willingly hold the deaths of the culprits on my conscience. Waco Texas , April 19, 1993 taught americans that the US Govt is the final ultimate power , we are yet to to that here in naija.

Bleep Rivers state for real , moving to cross river state when im trying to come home.
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by aligba4u: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
Which work did they do that they're expecting payment?
I think those guys rally big problem
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by aligba4u: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=aligba4u post=47201720] I think those guys rally have big problem
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by Respect55(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Drabeey:
Its high time we stop all these nonsense...
Today fight, tomorrow quarrel. Millitant this, Avengers that... Now ex-millitants. What are we even deriving from painting this country black to the outside communities/ countries?

We are not getting it right, rather we are growing worse. Laila inlahu, mohamadu rosulu lahi (s.a.w)...chai!

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari because i believe in his charisma especially this trying time. I voted GEJ out because my believe in him elapsed and i personally can tolerate him no more.
If by virtue of time and perseverance, i think president Buhari still have enough time to do the work i voted him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere

So Bubu supporter, can u now compare dis failed regime to Dat of GEJ.
HYPOCRITE
Re: Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
I hav experienced dis same thing at mbiama...bt it ws a peaceful one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.