Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: (3337 Views)

Sexy Hot Course Mate Going Crazy / Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture) / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: by Youngpo413: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
This is saddest love story I`ve ever read on nairaland,I hardly pity ladies but yours is exceptional,pls take heart...
Re: Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: by lakamua: 2:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: by lakamua: 2:16am On Oct 16, 2014
Madam sweettot, am sorry u are passing through all these. Its really painful though and you have to pick up the pieces and move on. But calling God in this issue is like making mockery of him. This is the one thing africans mostly do that makes me laugh. You committed fornication and you know how much God condemns dat and you are now calling him into the matter. Did you remember God when you were enjoying the pre marital sex? Gos never abandons those who obey him because the bible says "If you love him, you will keep his commandment". I also have sex like you, but i leave God out of the consequences . Blame yourself and leave God alone.
Secondly, you chose a banker. I hope you were not disvirginned by money. Because you women of nowadays have delusion of grandeursity and hence think only guys with big money deserve you. So you keep virginity hoping it will be a good bargain tool to lure the big fish of your choice. Believe me, some guys like me will use and dump anygirl that follows me because of what she and her family are hoping to reap from my pocket especially if i observe she is trying to trap me like a mouse with the urge to sleep with her. Virginity is not the best bargaining tool, Character is.
Thirdly, killing yourself is not the best. Trust me, people will forget about you in one week. Train your child and get married. Dont fall for men because of money and let them disvirgin you before marriage. The day he tricked you with the thought of marrying a rich banker, was the day he realised, you are no different from other girls. Only a true friends tells you the unpleasant truth. Dont beef me for your own good. What does not kill a person, only makes him/her stronger. Learn from your mistakes. Everything happens for a reason. You will benefit from this experience one day. Thanks
Re: Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2014
frank317:

thanks for being reasonable

you can call me anything you like, but i just want you to stop and go back and read this story. For every reaction, there must be a action. honestly the reaction in this story have no action. Unless you are trying to tell me that Austin and his whole families are monsters.

If they are such monsters as she has labeled them, then she would have seen this coming right from time.

analyze the story and you will see there is more to it.

she was a virgin
he loved he and took her home to his people
he went to see her parents, and they set a date for paying her bill (sorry for that language)
he deflowered her (something that should make him cherish her even more)
then she got pregnant (this should make him hasten the taditional marriage process)
then all of a sudden, he denies the pregnancy (oh pleease, give me a break)
the father died of heart attack (because ur daughter was pregnant? or because the husband refused to marry her?)
then he leaves town, and his so called nice people encouraged this act by not accepting to give her his contact?

i am not trying to be mean, but i wont let pity becloude me sense of judgment

@poster
tell us the truth
what did u do to incure Austins judgement

well from my analysis of men, these the sort of things that can make a man act the way Austin did

1. He had been hearing rumors about you, which he sort of confirmed
2. perhaps u made out with his friend or friends
3. The pregnancy wasnt really his (this is enouf to lead to your dads demise)
5. you have a very bad character and something about you just striked him, and every body have been warning him

I am not saying you did all this, but i am insisting there is something you are not telling us

you are correct
Re: Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: by lawrenceunaa: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2014
2009 post
No need for my advice cos she must have gotten over it
Re: Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: by hotwax: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
A friend of mine disvirgin a girl (his Fiancee) in ABuja and relocated to Lagos for work. The se.x. was just once.

They met after one month. My friend was sad after the se.x. He said her virg.na is so wide as if she has already given birth.

He wondered what happened to his Fiancee he disv-irgined just 4 weeks ago.

He promised never to accept any pregnancy or even marriage from her .

Girls no dey try these days. Haba
Re: Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: by arimahoseloka(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
after keeping your virginity for so long. how can u now dash d guy because he proposed 2 u? very wrong of u. u set a standard 4 Ur life and u still broke it.

you have 2 move on. there are other men out there. stop sobbing. get Urself together. and move on. God will compensate u. He will just trust Him
Re: Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret: by Yemlizzy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
So damn touching!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? / How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.