Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him (33600 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by feedthenation(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
It seems Lere Olayinka is 'Special Assistant on Buhari Matters' to Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by SAMBATLAN(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
OK
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by fippycbk(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
InfomejobsN:
cheesy

They are now Gbagaun detector for their mind

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info

Boss, you have no signature.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by chrisxxx(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
This Buhari is going complex everyday. His school's certificate bears he finished 1961, please check the one uploaded by APC before the election in Jan.2015. The latest post says 1953. Was it class 1 in 1953? I don't just understand.
However, I give it to Buhari he is an intelligent and brilliant person. True! If you observe him speak, you will notice this.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by IamPatriotic(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
bring more trouble to Fayose, 2018 is not too far away.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by searchcorp(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
It actually means Buhari entered secondary school in 1953

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by shaddoww: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Does dis guy understand the meaning of middle school?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Deen77: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Olayinka Fayose, omo mama oni pampers, middle school is not d same as secondary school.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Vendoor(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lie bursted grin

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Deen77: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
ejilife:
Middle school indeed! When people get bursted they leave the details of the school and start ranting "top school"

Oga, use your brain. Middle school not secondary school, your too young to know.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Sadeik: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
If you don't know what middle school means, a simple google search would have sufficed, but no let us smear Buhari's name at all cost. Useless zombies.
Muhammadu Buhari was born on 17 December 1942, in Daura, Katsina State, to his father Adamu and mother Zulaihat. He is the twenty-third child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about four years old.[10]

He attended primary school in Daura and Mai'adua before proceeding to Katsina Model School in 1953, and to Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956 to 1961.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
KenOne:
Lere Olayinka is the most dumb and illiterate spokesman or aid I have ever seen,before you come out in public to disgrace yourself and Fayose so that wailers and IPOB tout will hail you consult your dictionary if you don't know what middle school means. Ok Lere here is the meaning of Middle school (A middle school is a school for students older than elementary school but not yet in high school or secondary school as the case maybe) This Lere Olayinka of a guy likes goofing same wrong calculation he made about when PMB married Aisha and the wailers without cross checking started praising him and abusing PMB not knowing that Lere's elementary school is questionable for not getting simple arithmetics of subtract,multiply and addition of primary school. May my enemies keep making these kind of Lere's mistake in Jesus name.

Even if it is middle school, buhari at that time would have been to young to be admitted into the school based on the then British Curriculum! Lere still has a point! We are not fools!!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by tranverse(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
lieees grin
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by AntiWailer: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Same guy that calculated that Aisha married at 13 ?

I pity him.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by ElPhoche(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
idupaul:
1953 doesn't mean the year you graduated it means the year the set was inaugurated.
Lere got this one wrong ..
For all your intent, you are wrong. When you say '×××× set', you mean the year of graduation. I am not against President Buhari, take note. I dunno about middle school because Nigeria does not run that system. Middle school here can mean about anything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Waspy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Much ado abt bullsh!t. .......on both sides of the tango.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by plaetton: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mynd44:
Errr……does he know what "middle school" mean?

Pls tell us.

Remember, way back then, children normally started primary school at around age 10.

To assert that Buhari was in middle school in the North at age 10 is preposterous, not to mention laughable.
grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by sekundosekundo: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Deen77:

Oga, use your brain. Middle school not secondary school, your too young to know.

Of course he's too young to know dat PMB didn't finish school.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by saintkel(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Baawaa:
Fayose and his aide are so jobless that they don't have something tangible to do with their time than Buhari this Buhari that.
y won't they wen FG tru EFCC n DSS is witch hunting Fayose

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by tommykiwi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Buhahri ....Buhari......I no want be like dat man below abeg oooo...Dis lie pass Lia Mohammed .

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by hazyfm: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
benlay:
Readers, do you know the difference between Middle school and High school?
Middle is like JSS 1-3
High school is SS 1-3
So let's the Math teacher go sit down!

Don't mind the Idiats... Ignorance at its peak
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by hazyfm: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
feedthenation:
It seems Lere Olayinka is 'Special Assistant on Buhari Matters' to Fayose.

Instead of paying salaries... SMH for Fayose

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Odani: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
See finishing. What do Zombies have to say on this? grin

Nothing, do u guys know d meaning of middle sch?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Okijajuju1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
KenOne:
Lere Olayinka is the most dumb and illiterate spokesman or aid I have ever seen,before you come out in public to disgrace yourself and Fayose so that wailers and IPOB tout will hail you consult your dictionary if you don't know what middle school means. Ok Lere here is the meaning of Middle school (A middle school is a school for students older than elementary school but not yet in high school or secondary school as the case maybe) This Lere Olayinka of a guy likes goofing same wrong calculation he made about when PMB married Aisha and the wailers without cross checking started praising him and abusing PMB not knowing that Lere's elementary school is questionable for not getting simple arithmetics of subtract,multiply and addition of primary school. May my enemies keep making these kind of Lere's mistake in Jesus name.

We will soon open Lere's file..
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by sekundosekundo: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
shaddoww:
Does dis guy understand the meaning of middle school?

Since you understood everything, can you pls tell us why your President hire SANS to stop him (PMB) from producing his waec result.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
APC mod, I greet you Sir. Please [s][/s][b][/b]education (EDUCATE) Lere on what "Middle School" mean grin
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Odani:

Nothing, do u guys know d meaning of middle sch?
No I don't, please education me in respect to ur Master's case

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by cardoctor(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Where is the proof?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by amtalkin(f): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
The lie should stop abeg. It's no healthy for Nigeria
You ask for his certificate, he shows you pictures of his classmate.
classmate pic don turn certificate abi?

TAKING PICTURES WITH YOUR CLASS MATE DOES NOT MEAN YOU GRADUATED WITH THEM.
[size=14pt]CERTIFICATE SHOWS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=Chosen1984 post=47197948][/quote]I know "Correcter"
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by lukecent: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
My own be say taking a group photo with some people calling them classmates no be certificate.
#BuhariShowUsUrCertificate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari / Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Gear Up For Showdown Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.