Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him (33597 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Angrymode: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
KenOne:
Lere Olayinka is the most dumb and illiterate spokesman or aid I have ever seen,before you come out in public to disgrace yourself and Fayose so that wailers and IPOB tout will hail you consult your dictionary if you don't know what middle school means. Ok Lere here is the meaning of Middle school (A middle school is a school for students older than elementary school but not yet in high school or secondary school as the case maybe) This Lere Olayinka of a guy likes goofing same wrong calculation he made about when PMB married Aisha and the wailers without cross checking started praising him and abusing PMB not knowing that Lere's elementary school is questionable for not getting simple arithmetics of subtract,multiply and addition of primary school. May my enemies keep making these kind of Lere's mistake in Jesus name.

Please Sir, you that is a genius in arithmetic and algebra, please tell Mr Bubu that it is more economical in terms of effort, time and resources for him to just order his damn certificate from wherever he kept it instead of all these show
Or is he that he lost his certificate even before he got his first job? As a President, he has all the resources to retrieve his certificate instead of all these rubbish of snapping pictures with alleged classmates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm sure Lere Olayinka doesn't know what middle school mean.
He's fond of erroneous calculations. That's how he told us Aisha Buhari was married at 13, as against 18.
I'm sure Lere finished from UNAD.
This is how Lere jumps into conclusion:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Puresolutions: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Interesting intution Mr Lere we have worked this maths over and over
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by slinkky(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Muhammadu Buhari was born on 17 December 1942, in Daura ,
Katsina State, to his father Adamu and mother Zulaihat. He is
the twenty-third child of his father. Buhari was raised by his
mother, after his father died when he was about four years
old.
He attended primary school in Daura and Mai'adua before
proceeding to Katsina Middel School in 1953, and to Katsina
Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina)
from 1956 to 1961

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by emmasege: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
KenOne:
Lere Olayinka is the most dumb and illiterate spokesman or aid I have ever seen,before you come out in public to disgrace yourself and Fayose so that wailers and IPOB tout will hail you consult your dictionary if you don't know what middle school means. Ok Lere here is the meaning of Middle school (A middle school is a school for students older than elementary school but not yet in high school or secondary school as the case maybe) This Lere Olayinka of a guy likes goofing same wrong calculation he made about when PMB married Aisha and the wailers without cross checking started praising him and abusing PMB not knowing that Lere's elementary school is questionable for not getting simple arithmetics of subtract,multiply and addition of primary school. May my enemies keep making these kind of Lere's mistake in Jesus name.
Before you started looking for dumb people, did you examine yourself. If Midle school is post-elementary (primary) school, that by implication is equivalent to the current JSS 1-3, can a 10 year old finish JSS 3 in present day Nigeria not to talk of then when most of them usually start primary schooling at age 6 and above. I for instance, finished primary school at age 11 in the late 80s. Buhari is a liar and that's why he's comfortable making a liar muhammed his misinformation minister. And the last time I checked, a liar could be more corrupt than a thief and they are always in tandem. Anyone who still thinks that Buhari is an angel that he claims and not an equally corrupt politician needs to visit Aro Clinic in Ogun State or have a brain transplant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by easytech1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
henryanna36:
Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka and his Oga at the top Fayose don't want to let President Buhari be.Yesterday Buhari met his classmate.Trust mathematician Lere Olayinka,he has derived a mathematical formular to show that Buhari lied.

See what he said above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayoses-aide-lere-olayinka-bursts.html

Actually, I won't blame this yidiot instead I will blame some Nigerians who do not see anything wrong with stealing and looting of public funds.
Mr President is busy fighting a war on behalf of the Harmless Nigeria Army against enemies of progress, instead of us to give him the deserved support, politics is what we opt to play. Look at Jonathan, after the whole embezzlement, he is walking/travelling around unaffected. Only Nigerian masses are feeling the brunt of his dysfunctional leadership style.
Now look at this yidiot again, he knows nothing about governance yet he knows dozens about unpatriotic and derogatory politics. He was even confident to come out and abuse the leader of a government (a man old enough to be his father - yorubas detest immorality) that is ready to bring all looters to book and here, the yidiot is being cheered!! Oh my God!!!!
Infact, someone should be flogging the guy now now not for criticizing but for his indifference to National issues and immorality.

Agbero Governor! Agbero aid!!
Ekiti ketes, na una I sympathise with!
Eku iroju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Ilochukwuka: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lere olayinka it appear you lack parental guidance, it is a known fact in all print media that Buhari entered secondary school in 1953, left to join army and then sat for wasc in 1961. When have year of entry become of graduation. Lere! Lere!! Lere!!! How many times did I call you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Mandeme(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
unimpressive
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Skain(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
I gree say na lie because Lere papa no dey for the pix.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
KenOne:
dude lere might b right... gone are those days before you can start school ur hand must touch ur ear and like wise most almanjiri fails in there tender age to go to school... what gave u assurance that Buhari started school at tender age...

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
I know "Correcter"
you welcome
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by saintmark88(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Peeps giving me more reason to vote for Buhari again.....even if he didn't write waec, waec is too far, even if he doesn't have primary six, .....he is by far more intelligent than those who claim to have PhD..... Y r u pips so keen on fighting him, d name Buhari gives some pple sleepless nights........ But not to worry let dem keep talking till 2023.........

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Eluwilussit(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mynd44:
Errr……does he know what "middle school" mean?

So Buhari spent 8 yrs btw middle school and waec in 1961? We have a bloody hypocrite as president. Which is easier: gathering of old school mates, hiring 13 SANS, or showing his certificate? Shame on Buhari. Let him borrow a leaf from Obama. Show the damn thing and shame your critics. He doesn't have nothing. If he's a southerner, he will be FFK 's gate man.

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by calculator123(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
A middle school (also known as intermediate school or junior high school) is a
school for students older than elementary school , but not yet in high school . The
ages covered varies between, and sometimes within, countries.
going by that,it means buhari finished junior. sch at 10 and senior sch at 13.which to me is a lie.lere is on point jare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Orikinla(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
See finishing. What do Zombies have to say on this? grin
RE-TARDS unleashed! grin

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Eluwilussit(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintmark88:
Peeps giving me more reason to vote for Buhari again.....even if he didn't write waec, waec is too far, even if he doesn't have primary six, .....he is by far more intelligent than those who claim to have PhD..... Y r u pips so keen on fighting him, d name Buhari gives some pple sleepless nights........ But not to worry let dem keep talking till 2023.........

Do you work anywhere in Nigeria without a Certificate? This case is so fundamental to everything Buhari is doing. Abia governor is fighting tax falsification. Why should Buhari be let off the hook just because he's Buhari? On what moral ground and legal basis do you hinge your argument and position?

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by ejilife: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Deen77:

Oga, use your brain. Middle school not secondary school, your too young to know.
Its characters like you that will be decieved by the charade called middle school. Let the dullard of Daura tell the world the class of mates that visited him and stop using a general name that is neither here nor there. If it is his class 1,2,3,4 or 5 that visited, let him tell and stop using the deceitful middle school jargon. Buhari is a fraud so we are not surprised at his love for deceitful jargons. This is how the Daura President lied that Nnamdi Kanu didn't come to niGERia with his int'l passports (that he sneaked into the country) whilst his 2 passports are with the DSS (Daura Security Serivice)

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Eluwilussit(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Angrymode:

Please Sir, you that is a genius in arithmetic and algebra, please tell Mr Bubu that it is more economical in terms of effort, time and resources for him to just order his damn certificate from wherever he kept it instead of all these show
Or is he that he lost his certificate even before he got his first job? As a President, he has all the resources to retrieve his certificate instead of all these rubbish of snapping pictures with alleged classmates.

Very simple. Presido doesn't have a Certificate. grin

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by clickwtB(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
This Lere Olayinka is a stupid,fool,nicompoop,nitwit eg some call of our class mates class83 while others call them class 89 when we ended our studies.Class 53 is supposed to be when PMB commenced his studies.Or could class 59!!!We ve told you severally an honest illeterate with integrity is better than a crookish/dishonest professor/phd holder in the sight of GOD and man!!!If PMB maintain we will vote for him again 2019.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by IkpuMmadu: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Stupidity in high places

What we just demand for WAEC certificate

That's alll

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by petluva: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Middle school, older than elementary school(nursery school) and before high school(junior or senior) is what we call primary school now. Google is your friend. Let's overcome ignorance for once.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by InfomejobsN: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
fippycbk:

Boss, you have no signature.

Follow the url on the signature joor
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by jsb(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please what is middle class or middle school
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by marv1: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
They are jobless but have a fatter account than you. Counter them rather than criticise
People like u believe everything the jobless Fayose and aide say is resonable and sensible. We have a lot of people who went to a particular school and did not graduate but still have old classmates. U dont even know the difference between criticism and countering somebody.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by nortcentrallord(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
HurtgenForest:
We all know that Buhari never sat for WASC and does not have that certificate otherwise why is he avoiding Cambridge?

Lol, he is avoiding cambridge like a worm avoids salt. If buhari is a worm then there is a heap of salt in cambridge. Trust me on that. Mr integrity indeed.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Goddex: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
See finishing. What do Zombies have to say on this? grin
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
marv1:
People like u believe everything the jobless Fayose and aide say is resonable and sensible. We have a lot of people who went to a particular school and did not graduate but still have old classmates. U dont even know the difference between criticism and countering somebody.

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by LordOfNaira: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
Stupidity in high places

What we just demand for WAEC certificate

That's alll

“ The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007.

Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti- corruption slogan."

—Olusegun Obasanjo (2015)

There must always be a reason why he was allowed to contest. Even IBB, who I am sure knows a lot about Buhari's original certificates, attests to the fact that Buhari had degrees (Including the equivalent of a master's) from reputable military schools. The only people that can demand for certificates are those that passed him fit to contest. He doesn't owe any of you his certificates. He has the right to decide not to show anyone not constitutional authorized to check them his certificate. And refusing to show his certificate doesn't mean he doesn't possess the requirements. The Exam body have also attested to the fact that Buhari sat for the exams and passed English Language which qualifies one for a certificate.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Chaleeee: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
KenOne:

Zombie defender. What is the name of the middle school? What other school did bullhari attend after that?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by IkpuMmadu: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordofNairaland:

“ The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007.

Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti- corruption slogan."

There must always be a reason why he was allowed to contest. Even IBB, who I am sure knows a lot about Buhari's original certificates, attests to the fact that Buhari had degrees (Including the equivalent of a master's) from reputable military schools. The only people that can demand for certificates are those that passed him fit to contest. He doesn't owe any of you his certificates. He has the right to decide not to show anyone not constitutional authorized to check them his certificate. And refusing to show his certificate doesn't mean he doesn't possess the requirements. The Exam body have also attested to the fact that Buhari sat for the exams and passed English Language which qualifies one for a certificate.

Why make mountain out of molehill....it's simple

Let that man show his WAEC certificate for posterity

Why make such a simple act complicated

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by saintmark88(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Do you work anywhere in Nigeria without a Certificate? This case is so fundamental to everything Buhari is doing. Abia governor is fighting tax falsification. Why should Buhari be let off the hook just because he's Buhari? On what moral ground and legal basis do you hinge your argument and position?

On the basis tht he is doing the right thing....fighting corruption, nd d corrupt elements r fight back... Nd who says Buhari is left off d hook... Isn't he defending himself in court??..... Funny enough u guys would defend saraki from defending himself n court buh want Buhari to defend himself... Nd even with his immunity he is still n court.... So wah else do u want
Re: Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him by Chaleeee: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordofNairaland:

What scam body attested to buhari sitting for exams? Mind you I have friends and relatives in the Nigerian military. The Army don't take anybody's certificate. After getting it is handed back to you. The IBB lie doesn't cut it at all. In a system where things work, Buhari would have resigned for this scandal. Even Fayose showed his WAEC result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga / Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.