Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos (1955 Views)

Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) / My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by chocolateme(f): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
She is so pretty and has got swags, can you dig it?? cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
I can see she's bi-racial.

She is so cute and is fishing out cuteness for generations.

The last pic, she be strutting her stuff. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by Olibboy: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
ROYALTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by chocolateme(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:
I can see she's bi-racial.

She is so cute and is fishing out cuteness for generations.

The last pic, she be strutting her stuff. Lol
yea smiley smiley she is bi-racial, Nig/Canadian blood.. alway happy and smiling.. full of energy.. I can't wait to embrace her soon.. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by MsBliss(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
She is pretty

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by falconey(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin
pretty little ones

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
She's so beautiful.
She go be hot cake when she grow.cheesy
Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
chocolateme:
She is so pretty and has got swags, can you dig it?? cool cool
Hey Chocme!smiley
Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by 2sexycom(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
chocolateme:
yea smiley smiley she is bi-racial, Nig/Canadian blood.. alway happy and smiling.. full of energy.. I can't wait to embrace her soon.. smiley smiley
hmmmm Those are my bi-racial nephew's future wife. Problem now is that they are twins and I wonder if they won't be fighting over her, not to add that their pretty younger sister might feel jealous that she is stealing them from her wink

Your niece is pretty... Love the gap tooth, much wider than mine lol.
Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by chocolateme(f): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
2sexycom:
hmmmm Those are my bi-racial nephew's future wife. Problem now is that they are twins and I wonder if they won't be fighting over her, not to add that their pretty younger sister might feel jealous that she is stealing them from her wink

Your niece is pretty... Love the gap tooth, much wider than mine lol.
aww.. that's lovely. We gonna find solution to that when the time comes lol..

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by chocolateme(f): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
IamDino:

Hey Chocme!smiley
IamDino how are you naa.. I dey here ooo
Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
chocolateme:
IamDino how are you naa.. I dey here ooo
I'm fine ooo.
You?
Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by chocolateme(f): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2016
IamDino:

I'm fine ooo.
You?
I am very fine thank you.
Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Your night kwanu?
Re: Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos by olatunjithomas(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
chocolateme:

hi ma, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you my lady

with due respect ma, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks my lady, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my lady

TEAMFALCONEY.

one more thing;

your beauty is as bright as the sun......

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo / My Wife Had An Affair!! / Air Conditioner Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.