Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo (1953 Views)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2017
According to multiple online reports, a Nigerian young man kissed his own mother in this manner to celebrate her on her special day. The photo which has since gone viral after it was shared online by a Facebook user, has sparked huge controversy - with many saying 'this is wrong'.

See reactions from netizens below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/young-man-kisses-his-mother-in-a-manner-that-got-people-talking.html

Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by Camlot000007: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Oya judge urself

Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2017
He even held her face to kiss her...
someone should slap that boy to reality please

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by thesicilian: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2017
His tongue, his mother.
Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by Evablizin(f): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Nawa.Abegii that woman no be this guy mama na his sugar mama be dis,side mama because dis one don pass chick if not you know that incest is already loading which is very bad too bad

Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by hodusglobal(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Iranu ati Abasa undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by NairalandCS(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe oya oo. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked
I am not so shocked to see a deranged igbo-smoking boy kissing his mom.

What baffles me is how the woman is grabbing him back and squinting her eyes in pleasure...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by NairalandCS(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I am not so shocked to see a deranged igbo-smoking boy kissing his mom.

What baffles me is how the woman is grabbing him back and squinting her eyes in pleasure...

As a Igbo this one pain me small. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
that can't be his mum! she's either his girlfriend or sugar mummy
Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by vincentjk(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Try this with my mum..

Make she woz u beta slap
Re: Is It Right For A Young Man To Kiss His Mother Like This? See Photo by Homeboiy: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
The only bad thing I see there is how the woman positioned herself to receive the kissing

Holding him by the waist

Small time now, the guy go grab her by the pucci

(1) (Reply)

I Am Feeling Suicidal / Anytime My Husband Cheats, He Cleans The House & Buys Me Gifts – Lady Cries Out / Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.