Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket (3798 Views)

After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by marvelck: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
When you are helping a girl or after helping her either with money or other favors, simply forget about it. Cos she has already forgotten about it as well. When it comes to moving on or erasing a past, girls are very good at it. In fact, they invented it. So when you do anything for a girl, expecting her to show appreciation, remember or return the favor tomorrow/in future, you're only wasting your time. Cos helping a girl is like pouring water into a basket. It usually comes to nothing. Cos most girls hardly appreciate and might not even see your help/favor to them as anything. You'd only end up among the list of guys whom she probably had used to re-brand herself or better her life. To her, its all part of her hustle...So if you want to help any girl, just do it and forget about it. Don't even remember you did anything for her. Just believe you're doing it (helping her) for God.

7 Likes

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Chrisrare: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dey will even feel dey r doing u a favour accepting ur money and gifts. Women r so ungrateful.

8 Likes

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Marvelck helpin gal with konji since 1901
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Hazardd(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
bro, so what's your point...the only thing there is if you want to help then help and don't attach anything on it, I mean expecting something in return
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by halfricanadian(f): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
I KEEP TELLING OTHERS IF YOU WANT TO DO GOOD DO GOOD AND DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN THATS MY DEFINTION OF HELPING OTHERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
True.
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by foolinlove(f): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kindness is its own reward. You're treating all women like prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
marvelck:
When you are helping a girl or after helping her either with money or other favors, simply forget about it. Cos she has already forgottn abt it as well. When it comes to moving on or erasing a past, girls are very good at it. Infact, they invented it. So when you do anything for a girl, expecting her to remember or return the favor tomorrow/in future, you're only wasting your time. Cos helping a girl is like pouring water into a basket. It usually comes to nothing. You'd only end up among the list of guys whom she probably had used to rebrand herself or better her life. To her, its all part of her hustle...
some of them are ingrate and some have good heart one should pray for a ladies you can compliment eachother if you meet some of them that help there guy you will understand better.
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
cool
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by falconey(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector is the op your cousin?
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by ajokeade920: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
u ve gat females in ur life bro! watch it angry
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
op are you heartbroken? undecided
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Phasesone(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
I KEEP TELLING OTHERS IF YOU WANT TO DO GOOD DO GOOD AND DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN THATS MY DEFINTION OF HELPING OTHERS

Oh just shut up! .............. lol
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Young03(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
why I like myself be say after helping her and she begin form, I must find a way to squash her

I did that on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Zenayia(f): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seriously!

For example, noticed how Kinginvahala turned nairaland upside down just because he was campaigning for refiner?

Its his turn now, where is she?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by halfricanadian(f): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Phasesone:

Oh just shut up! .............. lol

grin grin i will nt giv u d trouble u finding
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Cutehector(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
falconey:
Cutehector is the op your cousin?
I no Sabi the guy oo. Why u ask?
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by falconey(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I no Sabi the guy oo. Why u ask?

he being wan type like you
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Pheals(f): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guys think they only help ladies - good ladies are out there who render help too ( have seen a lady who help a guy who later left her undecided the lady just move on )

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pheals:
Guys think they only help ladies - good ladies are out there who render help too ( have seen a lady who help a guy who later left her undecided the lady just move on )
there are good ladies but few with good heart there is nothing bad in helping eachother but some people are using it against eachother.
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by daewoorazer(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Zenayia:
Seriously!

For example, noticed how Kinginvahala turned nairaland upside down just because he was campaigning for refiner?

Its his turn now, where is she?

shocked chai, u bahdt o

grin i tink his reward is chillin in a fridge in valhala/heaven

1 Like

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Phasesone(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin i will nt giv u d trouble u finding
cheesy cheesy You have already given in....
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Zenayia(f): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
daewoorazer:

shocked chai, u bahdt o

grin i tink his reward is chillin in a fridge in valhala/heaven
Which kian? undecided

1 Like

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by iamkingzlee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
All girls are not the same!!
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by halfricanadian(f): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Phasesone:

cheesy cheesy You have already given in....

Given in to wat?
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by AngelAhnie(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Don't help anyone with the hope to get something in return... Help and move on
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by bitchcrafts: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm waiting for someone that will advise the op to Carry his preaching go church grin
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by bitchcrafts: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pheals:

Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Don't help anyone with the hope to get something in return... Help and move on
it is good to help eachother it is just how some people misquote it for being a fool esp some ladies out there seeing the person as there atm.
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by AngelAhnie(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
it is good to help eachother it is just how some people misquote it for being a fool esp some ladies out there seeing the person as there atm.
Not only ladies, guys can be ungrateful too.
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Not only ladies, guys can be ungrateful too.
yeah you are right have met both side but some can be heartless like devil even those we see in social media play you one just have to use his brain unless you are on a long thing.
Re: Helping A Girl Is Like Fetching Water With A Basket by AngelAhnie(f): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah you are right have met both side but some can be heartless like devil even those we see in social media play you one just have to use his brain unless you are on a long thing.
whichever way just be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Boy Feeling My Swag And Nigga Getting Paid.. Wow / Beautiful Photos Of Instagram's Top 3 S3xual Models, Romangodess Displaced / Nigerian Man Shares Semi-nude Photos, Blasts Those Against His Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.