Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Can One Avoid Friend Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Avoid Friend Zone (774 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by SexyRat: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Each time I find myself around a woman, the next thing is that we have become good friends.

They come to my house, eat food, I help them out with lectures and and currently exam.
One has turned my house to her reading room. The closeness is such that won't make me to make sexual advances.

You hear things like we re friends, you such a nice guy, bla bla bla.

Reason why am asking this is that the friend to the babe that has turned my house to her reading room has caught my fancy. She don dey enter my house dey watch movie on my laptop. She has given me her contact. I need to act fast before it enter friend zone. How do I go about it
Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by franklinjoseph(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Prevention is better than cure.

Make your move early and onto the next one if she's not serious.

No time to dey look 'Uche' face...

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by falconey(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
if she says no cut all form of affiliation and move to the next girl .

1 Like

Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by SexyRat: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
franklinjoseph:
Prevention is better than cure.

Make your move early and onto the next one if she's not serious.

No time to dey look 'Uche' face...

When you say move, do u mean making sexual advances on someone you trying to get into.

Discuss relationship stuff.?

Open up immediately?
Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by bitchcrafts: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
And if every girl is saying no to u, olosho is there for you to enjoy before your konji lead you to r,ape.
Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by foolinlove(f): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
It's just a numbers game.

Everyone you're interested in may not be interested in dating you. You're doing the right thing, you just gotta keep trying and eventually you'll find someone who appreciates you. It's not about how fast uou move it's about how much you like each other.

Having said that, don't be angry with these girls. People aren't vending machines - you don't put in some kindness and get sex in return. You were in the friendzone to begin with. If they don't want to date you, you're still in the friendzone. No loss. But nothing ventured, nothing gained.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by daewoorazer(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
SexyRat:

When you say move, do u mean making sexual advances on someone you trying to get into.

Open up immediately?

haaa, bro! shocked....wt ds kain que, u av alot to learn o.

Im afraid u myt nt av d mind to evn approach a lady un2 bleepn tins...
If dats d case, .......
Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Stay away from friend ZONES
Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by franklinjoseph(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
SexyRat:

Open up immediately?

Open up immediately if that's your intention...
No need to waste time.
If she's ready for a relationship then she's ready for sex.
Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by Natotogokillme: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ditch the ho the moment you realize she's playing you. There's no other right moment.
Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by jonaifame22(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
I know that feeling. bro

1 Like

Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by IamLEGEND1: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Once you're in the friendzone,which you already are,there is no escape.
#YourResidencyIsPermanent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by youngfocus(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2016
SexyRat:
Each time I find myself around a woman, the next thing is that we have become good friends.

They come to my house, eat food, I help them out with lectures and and currently exam.
One has turned my house to her reading room. The closeness is such that won't make me to make sexual advances.

You hear things like we re friends, you such a nice guy, bla bla bla.

Reason why am asking this is that the friend to the babe that has turned my house to her reading room has caught my fancy. She don dey enter my house dey watch movie on my laptop. She has given me her contact. I need to act fast before it enter friend zone. How do I go about it
to kick urself out of dis 1000 fit below the ground of friend zone u deep urself,just start acting as her boyfriend she will play along dnt ask her out,my Broda u will get out,mind u tanxs me later
Re: How Can One Avoid Friend Zone by youngfocus(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2016
to kick urself out of dis 1000 fit below the ground of friend zone u deep urself,just start acting as her boyfriend dnt ask her out,she will play along.my Broda u will get out,mind u tanxs me later

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Sports Gift From Your Ex Some Days Prior To Your Wedding / If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? / What Makes Your Gf/bf Stands Out From Everyone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.