Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons (5703 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by firstking01(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
go and sell that cheap tecno phone u dey use.. See how u are sperming sorry spamming my thread
Your construction of english has already revealed who you are to me cool...thank you and have a nice day....
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by rosalieene(f): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
I was sitting in my gigantic edifice surfing internet on my iphone6 which i bought at the rate of 250k when the thought of quiting the race of mr nairaland2016 came to my mind.

I thought to myself, why will i be running this race because of 50k?

I was so deep in my thought when i was distracted by my second iphone6's ringing tune inside one of my two cars.

I went to pick. After answering the call, i came back to my gigantic house and decided to quit this race and support a candidate of my choice.

So if you need a rich and beautiful guy for a campaigner/campaign manager, dnt hesitate to hala me.

Lest i forget, i am very expensive.. If u need my service, be ready to pay 20k only..

I am very good at campaigning. Any candidate i support, wins.

Thanks.
seriously!! from ur speech, in one sentence, you are pompous and proud!! who you EPP? you don't need to announce your achievements because nobody cares.
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by sinaj(f): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Natotogokillme:
I thought Softapples was the only mugu in the section until I met you, Op.
cheesy

Na my bf u de insult so grin
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by blackbartee(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
get here bru www.google.com

From ur first post I ever read I know you'd be part of the "many are mad but few are roaming" crew

cc: Berlyn

1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by ernesty20(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
rosalieene:

seriously!! from ur speech, in one sentence, you are pompous and proud!! who you EPP? you don't need to announce your achievements because nobody cares.
u are right but it is just part of the write up... I couldnt help it
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by ernesty20(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
firstking01:
Your construction of english has already revealed who you are to me cool...thank you and have a nice day....
oh really? Like i fuccking care?

Gerrarrrahea mehn
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by ernesty20(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
firstking01:
You construction of english has already revealed who you are to me cool...thank you and have a nice day.
not again.. U cant even buy a good phone. Smh
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by ernesty20(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
sinaj:
cheesy

i cant be ur bf... Sorry
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by ernesty20(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
sinaj:
cheesy

i cant be ur bf... Sorry
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by ernesty20(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
blackbartee:

From ur first post I ever read I know you'd be part of the "many are mad but few are roaming" crew

cc: Berlyn
e pain am grin

dnt call that girl pls.. I dnt want to set my eyes on her angry
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by Adisa89(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
i am not.. With my handsomeness and brainness, i can win them all
Then why didn't you contest? Are you even sure you're the owner of that picture?
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
i cant be ur bf... Sorry
see diz one sad

Did I mention ur name?

I rather date our cute gate man than slow poker like u.

Get a life dude!

U disgust me

Btw I meant softapple wink
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by ernesty20(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
sinaj:
see diz one sad

Did I mention ur name?

I rather date our cute gate man than slow poker like u.

Get a life dude!

U disgust me

Btw I meant softapple wink
after vomiting hogwash u still went ahead to wink me.. Smh
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by ernesty20(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Adisa89:

Then why didn't you contest? Are you even sure you're the owner of that picture?
i am not contesting becos i am too big for 50k.
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by Adisa89(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
ernesty20:
i am not contesting becos i am too big for 50k.
Ok, sorry.
Re: Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons by Andrewherietha(f): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I won't tell you tongue
lol...plsss na...sumhw it correlates with ur messages.. .. Btw help me join #teamdevilmaycry nau...plsss ?...it would mean a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'How I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Teenage Daughter' / Pregnant Virgin / Suya Is So Damn Undelectable !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.