Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person (1373 Views)

At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Toluwani111: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mine ?
Accepting any person who appears good to me, unknowingly that people can change.
Cc: farano Rocktation
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by DanceLord(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ermm.. I think I regret dating all my EXs undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by jonaifame22(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
The day my dick failed me on front of a gal who was already na.ked in my room and on my bed, chai shame catch me die!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
:

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by jhasper(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
I hated myself for not dating #_jennifer who love me,back then... now this gal is abroad

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Rexhenrex(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Turning down a scholarship abroad because u thought it was a scam.,
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
I hated keeping malice wit Veronica,, I still regret it till today,,I can't even remember why we kept malice but iafter my waec exams I decided to go back nd appologise.(Since we packed out of the area she lived) I found out that she had travelled back to her town, wen I made frantic efforts on getting her aunt's number..I finally did tru the help of Eteka dia neighbour,only for me to call and the aunty was busy asking me which vero??..coz she had two house maids, I tried explaining that it was Fat vero oooo..den she told me that Vero is Dead!!..chai!..I didn't believe her coz I was aware of her srong hatred for the poor girl, I knew her wen I was in jss 2..I went home crying all day!..
But I have a feeling that I will see her one day! Just one day!..I just want to hug her and tell her how sorry I was for allowing such a cold attitude to overwhelm our friendship!..!!..I wish her well wherever she is and hope to see her soon!!..if I ever get to be her friend again,I promise to be tha Best Friend Eva!..I'll make her every moment of her life memorable!!*...* Vero I Miss U!!.....* Sheds a tear and smiles*!!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
jhasper:
I hated myself for not dating #_jennifer who love me,back then... now this gal is abroad

Eya...........sad

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by bitchcrafts: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bridgetania:
I hated keeping malice wit Veronica,, I still regret it till today,,I can't even remember why we kept malice but iafter my waec exams I decided to go back nd appologise.(Since we packed out of the area she lived) I found out that she had travelled back to her town, wen I made frantic efforts on getting her aunt's number..I finally did tru the help of Eteka dia neighbour,only for me to call and the aunty was busy asking me which vero??..coz she had two house maids, I tried explaining that it was Fat vero oooo..den she told me that Vero is Dead!!..chai!..I didn't believe her coz I was aware of her srong hatred for the poor girl, I knew her wen I was in jss 2..I went home crying all day!..
But I have a feeling that I will see her one day! Just one day!..I just want to hug her and tell her how sorry I was for allowing such a cold attitude to overwhelm our friendship!..!!..I wish her well wherever she is and hope to see her soon!!..if I ever get to be her friend again,I promise to be tha Best Friend Eva!..I'll make her every moment of her life memorable!!*...* Vero I Miss U!!.....* Sheds a tear and smiles*!!
If u truly miss her and want to hug her so bad, this might help

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Rexhenrex(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Turning down a scholarship abroad because u thought it was a scam.
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

*sad*....... crycry

* Take heart dear,
#THE MISTAKE YOU MAKE, THE SMARTER YOU BECOME #

***Malice, Anger, Hatred~ you will always find dis qualities among girls.
Na wetin make wey I like guys be dis, you go hardly find guy wey dey vex for long or dey keep malice with him friend. Now now dem go get beef, now now dem go settle. If na girls hmmm__________lipsrsealed

***SORRY ~ dis word dey hard to comot for mouth but e no dey kill person wen you talk am. sad

#I love telling people"M sorry", even if na dem dey wrong, I go still talk em, make peace reign. {It attracts people to you}.
wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
loving an idiot I met during my service year
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by ojun50(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nt makin money @ d age of fifteen
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
If u truly miss her and want to hug her so bad, this might help

Hehehe!!..u must be a serial killer!..I'm not even sure she's dead,,nooooo she's not dead!..I refuse to believe!..I'm sure its the oda vero she was refering to... cry
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*sad*....... crycry

* Take heart dear,
#THE MISTAKE YOU MAKE, THE SMARTER YOU BECOME #

***Malice, Anger, Hatred~ you will always find dis qualities among girls.
Na wetin make wey I like guys be dis, you go hardly find guy wey dey vex for long or dey keep malice with him friend. Now now dem go get beef, now now dem go settle. If na girls hmmm__________lipsrsealed

***SORRY ~ dis word dey hard to comot for mouth but e no dey kill person wen you talk am. sad

#I love telling people"M sorry", even if na dem dey wrong, I go still talk em, make peace reign. {It attracts people to you}.
wink

Tnks dr..that was like 6 yrs ago, wen I was just 14. I was always shy around her,, so wen we beefed I was still feeling stupidly shy to walk up to her and tell her 'I'm sorry'...tilllllll we packed out, but I kept asking joeboy's elder brother about her, it was 4 yrs later that I decided to go,, only to find out that its late.
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by bitchcrafts: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

Hehehe!!..u must be a serial killer!..I'm not even sure she's dead,,nooooo she's not dead!..I refuse to believe!..I'm sure its the oda vero she was refering to... cry
You're not even serious about seeing her sef. I even smell lies sef.... U pulled this story from your arse!!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You're not even serious about seeing her sef. I even smell lies sef.... U pulled this story from your arse!!!cheesy

Chai!!..u can't feel my pain sha,, how I wish I pulled it from my a*s. Atleast I wouldn't have dis memories to mourn!:')
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by bitchcrafts: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

Chai!!..u can't feel my pain sha,, how I wish I pulled it from my a*s. Atleast I wouldn't have dis memories to mourn!:')

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by TuneChi369(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Can't say it though but I regret hurting my girlfriend last year October 27 2015.
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

Tnks dr..that was like 6 yrs ago, wen I was just 14. I was always shy around her,, so wen we beefed I was still feeling stupidly shy to walk up to her and tell her 'I'm sorry'...tilllllll we packed out, but I kept asking joeboy's elder brother about her, it was 4 yrs later that I decided to go,, only to find out that its late.

*Hugs*
You are welcome..... dear........
wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by ped007(m): 2:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Mine is simple...
I regret not telling Bridgetania that she is my one and only crush here...
Just wish I can tell her. sad
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by dauntless15(m): 2:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Regret turning down a fat girl showing me love back then now shes a beautiful sexy fair slim lady who doesn't want to date anyone anymore because shes engaged and the husband to be is seeing her through school, i regret it till now
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
ped007:
Mine is simple... I regret not telling Bridgetania that she is my one and only crush here... Just wish I can tell her. sad
Loollz! Pedd u no dey serious!
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Letting the love of my life get away sad

Still cry in my dreams almost every night cry
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by ped007(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Bridgetania:

Loollz! Pedd u no dey serious!
OMG!!! Who showed you my post
Anything is possible sha.
Now I understand why the moon had not been sighted by our Muslim brethren... Cos your brightness simply outshines it.
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
ped007:

OMG!!! Who showed you my post
Anything is possible sha.
Now I understand why the moon had not been sighted by our Muslim brethren... Cos your brightness simply outshines it.

Pedd!! U sabi sweet talk person oooo..tongue
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by ped007(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Bridgetania:

Pedd!! U sabi sweet talk person oooo..tongue
By this time next year.... I see you becoming one of the best couples here.
With ped007 by your side. wink
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2016
ped007:
By this time next year.... I see you becoming one of the best couples here. With ped007 by your side. wink
Pedd pedd!!..tongue
Re: What Is Your Past Deed You Regret As A Person by ped007(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. / Donald Trump Nd His Side Biatch With Big Ukwu PICS 18+ / Video Of Waitress And Manager Of A Popular Restaurant Caught In Act Doing It In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.