Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing (2606 Views)

Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... / To Only Ladies :how do I look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by blackbartee(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'll eat, my friends will eat and later I'll tell them I asked her to put a little bit of more salt cause my mouth was tasting bad or something....

The only apology I'll make will be that it totally skipped my mind to tell her to limit it to only me, but since it went down like that we (me and my bae) will make it up to them with another dinner.... a complimentary dinner

them I'll make sure my bae never bleeps up the complimentary dinner..... cause that's the only way we could remain on top smiley
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Mafking(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
blackbartee:
I'll eat, my friends will eat and later I'll tell them I asked her to put a little bit of more salt cause my mouth was tasting bad or something....

The only apology I'll make will be that it totally skipped my mind to tell her to limit it to only me, but since it went down like that we (me and my bae) will make it up to them with another dinner.... a complimentary dinner

them I'll make sure my bae never bleeps up the complimentary dinner..... cause that's the only way we could remain on top smiley

Its as if you don't know the kinda salt am talking about... I mean the kinda salt that can kill a nigger
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by vicstar(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
ehm uhm ehn see ehn op diz one strong sha cry I go just start to dey cry sad

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Mafking(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
vicstar:
ehm uhm ehn see ehn op diz one strong sha cry I go just start to dey cry sad

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]

grin

He never hard reach that stage na
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Julietcutie(f): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

Awwww I really want to believe you buh I don't know why
I just can't grin
lol dat one na ur wahala
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Mafking(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol dat one na ur wahala

Enh Enh how do I do that smiley that has multiplication sign in
the mouth(I wanna do it for you)
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Joshrob(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
damseyl:
The alatenuje guys wont v a choice than to eat it just d way it is bn prepared.....

Hmmm
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Joshrob(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
damseyl:
The alatenuje guys wont v a choice than to eat it just d way it is bn prepared.....

Hmmm So bcus your fiancee friends decide to eat in his house,you call them atenuje..I know your type,Girls that stop there Fiancee/boyfriends from allowing his main niggars to come to the house whenever she's in his house..yeye girls
God is watching you with HD camera
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by AfroKnight: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Baba, I will burn the soup. Nobody must know that she used soup to cook salt.

Gehs of nowadays should learn how to cook soup. We guys have learnt how to make money and flex. Ladies, do your part.
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Mafking(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
AfroKnight:

Gehs of nowadays should learn how to cook soup. We guys have learnt how to make money and flex. Ladies, do your part.

grin
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Julietcutie(f): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

Enh Enh how do I do that smiley that has multiplication sign in
the mouth(I wanna do it for you)
jus select the Smiley you want... you would see it wen u wanna reply a post
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Mafking(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Julietcutie:

jus select the Smiley you want... you would see it wen u wanna reply a post

shocked tongue
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Julietcutie(f): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mafking:

shocked tongue
good grin
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Mafking(m): 3:27am On Jul 05, 2016
AfroKnight:

. Help me tell them
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Henrypraise: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Mafking:
Take your time to read my story and answer the question at the bottom

Let's say you have a fiancee/girlfriend or whatever buh it's someone you really take serious... So She has this talent of cooking which you are so proud of and always brag about it anytime you are with your guys(buh your goons never really take you serious)

So this your particular Bae finally gets the opportunity of her life....your friends are coming over and she's gon be the cook!!! (she can't wait to blow your friends minds).....

So you are all hanging around while she's cooking and you could all perceive the aroma coming out of the kitchen... Your goons were giving signs that could only mean they are 70% convinced of your bae's kitchen talent...

Hmmm to the real deal: all of you are now sitted , food
looking delicious... Think of traditional food(like pounded yam and a lot of meat or something)
You confidently wash your hands before anyone else and you mould a nice Bolus of the pounded yam and dip it inside the delicious looking traditional vegetable soup buh you noticed something unusual

The soup is as rich in Salt as the sea

Buh fortunately you are the only one that have tasted the seasoup, others are buzy washing their hands including your boo...

See you only have one option....

Your friends must not taste from that soup cus if they do your own and your fiancee/girlfriend yaf finish considering your friends are the likes of smellingmouth, stupidity, decker, iceberlin, stfyouaregood.... And you too your mouth does not stay in one place(you are fond of saying the truth at the wrong place*birds of the same feathers)

So the only question is... How are you going to save her ass

Oh the title of this story

Women are the salt of the world

Very tactful question, I will immediately ask for more salt n pour on d food den I will mix everytin togeda, I will forge annoyance n scold her for not adding many salt to d fud like d way I told her b4. if she start acting like she does not knw wat has come ova me, I will get up wash my hands n tell her m not eating again since she no wan hear word to de cook to my taste, maybe dis action go show/ teach her a lesson. I will call my friends n tell dem let's go hangout in sum nice place.

Den wen we de come bak, I go jejely buy sharwama n suya to appease d goddess at home n explain d drama. A gud nite of hot romance will heal d rest.
Re: Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing by Mafking(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Henrypraise:

Very tactful question, I will immediately ask for more salt n pour on d food den I will mix everytin togeda, I will forge annoyance n scold her for not adding many salt to d fud like d way I told her b4. if she start acting like she does not knw wat has come ova me, I will get up wash my hands n tell her m not eating again since she no wan hear word to de cook to my taste, maybe dis action go show/ teach her a lesson. I will call my friends n tell dem let's go hangout in sum nice place.

Den wen we de come bak, I go jejely buy sharwama n suya to appease d goddess at home n explain d drama. A gud nite of hot romance will heal d rest.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. / He Wiped Her Slap Two Good Times...then This Happens (pics) / Omg! Kenyan Man Stuck Inside Married Woman After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.