Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,998 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) (1030 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I met a dead man physically / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by Daytonbale: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
help a friend out
A friend need hELP

the story goes

I met a lady 11 month ago I like her she has nice character, she is beautiful she is my type of woman, we became friends and along the line I developed feelings for her and we started f**king.
She told me that she is in a relationship i said no problem because I needed s*x .
Before i didn’t really love her, i just wanted to f**k her and i just wanted her to be my friend and my fu** mate.

Now the issue is that my love for her maximize every day because she is very caring type and she has good attitude.
She visit her boyfriend and she will tell me that she will be visiting him, before i didn’t care about that but i now i get jealous and I don’t know why .

My problem now is jealousy
How can i overcome jealousy, i don’t use to be jealous before, i don’t know why i jealous now
Please help me out.
I need help

she show me love , she call me always , she is so caring but she has someone before me and she said she cannot leave him although i did not ask her to him.
I will love to marry her
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by kelechi50: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Are you not a shame of your self keeping a Pro's and also jealous of her runs

2 Likes

Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by Venusman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
den.......den........ den..... uhm! pls narrate the story again.
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by Venusman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
den.......den........ den..... uhm! pls narrate the story again.
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by freshtrouble: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
he should look for his own bae because the girl can't leave her bf for him..there are girls like that, they love their bf and still cheat on him( reasons best known to them)...
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
freshtrouble:
he should look for his own bae because the girl can't leave her bf for him..there are girls like that, they love their bf and still cheat on him( reasons best known to them)...
how can u love ur bf n still cheat? I dnt regard dat as love oooo

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by GoldenJAT(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
do un2 others what you have them do 2u.... u ain't even ashamed coming here 2 seek 4 advice on such a shameful issue.... we still have some decent guys with characters here... and as such,ur stupidity will be tackled.. as for d said girl...she is a disgrace to womanhood... i dont know her, but she SUCKS.
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by photoshoot(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm, she's matured cool

Sadly, no one has answered the OPs question, I think to overcome the jealousy, you just have to get yourself your own girlfriend..

And mind you, I don't think you love her, she's probably just sexing you the right way, with time it would clear off
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by firstking01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by freshtrouble: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
how can u love ur bf n still cheat? I dnt regard dat as love oooo

ask the ladies cus that's what they say
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just as she is dating someone else and f*cking you, that's what you should expect if she leaves the other guy for you.
She will be dating you and f*cking someone else.
That girl no good as you think after all undecided
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by TuneChi369(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Life is short bro...The 2 of una just dey deceive una self...Know your worth and improve yourself then you'll get a Good bae.
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by AfroKnight: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Baba, you have become her side-chick. Sorry. Better look elsewhere. Don't make the mistake of dating her cos she cannot be faithful to you or any guy for that matter.
Re: Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago ) by LordZero(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2016
stop dulling yourself, the fact that she agreed to be ur fvckmate while having a bf is enough for you to know the same fate awaits you if you marry her.. you might might even be number 13 on her list of fvckmates and here you are looking for headache/hypertension for yourself..

be wise and move on/continue on FWB basis alone..

(1) (Reply)

Write A Romantic Letter For Her And Make Her Go Gaga For You / (photo)end Time ejaculation Cake / See How We Look On Pikini...conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.