Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage (1034 Views)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Player Or Good Guy???help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by mroop(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2016
This woman actualy have issues with her
husband which could eventually leads to the
destruction of her marriage.

But she decided to speak about it
with a man who is not like a brother, a
friend and thanks to him he settle the matter
with this interesting chat.

The lady was happy returning to her
husband and saving her marriage and she
shared the chat online.

See it below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/see-how-this-guy-help-married-lady-save.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove

Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by mroop(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2016
nice one

See more >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/see-how-this-guy-help-married-lady-save.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Laughing in Congo, some women sha, trying to compete with their husband. Some will even be bragging we share equal right, grin
Well, me kuku dey tell my GF clearly, nothing like power sharing with me. I will forever remain a dictator grin but not a bad dictator though.
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2016
This is always the issue... Who gonna apologize... The thing is... If u love the person, swallow that pride.. Besides, make up sex is damn good.. grin cheesy
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by Florblu(f): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Don't be a lamp that sees the bottom of others but cannot see its own.Hope you are practicing what you are preaching?
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by gabinogem(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Good for her... One thing is that most people just don't think...that's why there's chaos in the land.
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by Samiceman: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2016
When will Buhari apologise to us?
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2016
The part where the guy said "You'll be interested by force " got me laughing grin.Dah lady is sweet, after all d anger she still apologized kiss
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by lilmax(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2016
the guy is wrong so why is she apologizing? smh
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2016
lilmax:
the guy is wrong so why is she apologizing? smh

She apologized because she's a smart woman and she understands the man's ego and she values her marriage. Besides, apologizing doesn't always mean you're wrong.
Re: See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage by Benjom(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2016
There is nothing as good as experiencing absolute peace in your home. Life is beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS / Any Madness Victim Should Come And Help Before I Run Mad. / Prophet Who Makes Members Get Naked In Church For Deliverance ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.