Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress (10014 Views)

NNPC Appointment: Injustice And Southern Cowardice / Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze / The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by 989900: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2016
madenigga:

is Daniel wazdani a southerner?
is Abdullahi Abdukar a southerner?
is Joseph Dawha a southerner?
out of 6 names 3 are southerner why 3 are from the north but the wicked north wud say they were marginalized

Diezani: Southerner

Mrs Ana Daniel-Nwaobia: Southerner

Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha: Northerner

Abdullahi Bukar: Northerner

Steven Oronsaye: Southerner

Olusegun Okunnu: Southerner

Daniel Wadzani: Southerner/Northerner

Bernard Otti: Southerner

Peter Nmadu: Southerner
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by madenigga(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2016
989900:

Diezani: Southerner

Mrs Ana Daniel-Nwaobia: Southerner

Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha: Northerner

Abdullahi Bukar: Northerner

Steven Oronsaye: Southerner

Olusegun Okunnu: Southerner

Daniel Wadzani: Southerner/Northerner

Bernard Otti: Southerner

Peter Nmadu: Southerner
Bernard Otti and Peter Nmadu re members just as they had other members from Northern origin but the 2 of em re known dats y there names appeared.
does Wadzani sound south to u?
look at what hatred has caused just to discredit Jonathan u re denying northern names.
remove Allison who is the petroleum minister and look at d names.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by ycat: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
You this lunatic, if Ambode has removed your hawking trays from your head, what's my business with that? Maybe you should return to your region or na by force to live in Lagos? See how you are blowing up in wrong places, what has this thread got to do with the hawking law enforcement? I get it, you can't live in an organized society, it's always chaos with you. If the ban doesn't affect you then shut up, we all know the length you are willing to go in your made-for-fraud lifestyle by mentioning Yoruba names when asked, heck you boast of being able to speak Yoruba, it's not as if your hawking sisters carry ID cards around.

Anyone who has been in Nigeria for a week knows who is boss, Yoruba are the real thing, you are just propaganda, fraud and lies, and when you have to keep saying and convincing people about something, it's because it's nonexistent.

Hawkers are banned, get over it!

madenigga:

igbos are far ahead of the yorubas in so many thing's, ur actions towards them every day makes it obvious.
Ambode banned hawking in Lagos yorubas who re majority of hawkers are jubilating because they think igbos wud be worse hit not knowing they re shooting themselves on d foot, at d end when d list of hawkers roles out and its filled with yoruba names u dirty lieing people wud be shamed.
the entire south is marginalized but u people are ok with it as far as igbos are being marginalized too.
stup1d set of people.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by madenigga(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
the north has tooken over power as they did b4 during d military regime hijacking everything.
50years later no light, no good roads, no infrastructure, unemployment everywhere, poverty in the land.
they hv taken over power mark it this small infrastructure Gej and Obj built 10 or 2years from now the trains that just started wud dissappear again, electricity wud become worse poverty rate wud increase to 80percent. Mark it anywhere.
20years from now u wud be hearing one Day Nigeria go better which day dat one day go ever reach.
why because we ended up in the same country with people bent on passing vengeance and destroying it.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by madenigga(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2016
ycat:
You this lunatic, if Ambode has removed your hawking trays from your head, what's my business with that? Maybe you should return to your region or na by force to live in Lagos? See how you are blowing up in wrong places, what has this thread got to do with the hawking law enforcement? I get it, you can't live in an organized society, it's always chaos with you. If the ban doesn't affect you then shut up, we all know the length you are willing to go in your made-for-fraud lifestyle by mentioning Yoruba names when asked, heck you boast of being able to speak Yoruba, it's not as if your hawking sisters carry ID cards around.

Anyone who has been in Nigeria for a week knows who is boss, Yoruba are the real thing, you are just propaganda, fraud and lies, and when you have to keep saying and convincing people about something, it's because it's nonexistent.

Hawkers are banned, get over it!

I am in my region in my state to be precise, come abd tell ur black looking dirty brothers to pack all there second hand taxis littering our roads and tailor shops back to there almighty Lagos.

1 Like

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by 989900: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2016
madenigga:

Bernard Otti and Peter Nmadu re members just as they had other members from Northern origin but the 2 of em re known dats y there names appeared.
does Wadzani sound south to u?
look at what hatred has caused just to discredit Jonathan u re denying northern names.
remove Allison who is the petroleum minister and look at d names.

Calm your nerves.

Wadzani is from the north, right, OK. (I wasn't sure about that, and that was well indicated in my post) .

So that makes 6 southerners vs 3 northerners. 8 Christians vs 1 Muslim.

The rest explanation you made are not of any use if axis of origin is your prerogative.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by madenigga(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
I saw yorubas for what they are long ago, na dem fit igbo people sha since they dont want to hv sense.
igbo man wud open a church for you to see a yoruba man der is like seeing a northern muslim in a church, but if yoruba man opens a church igbo people go mumu full am. dae fool themselves.
Yorubas ride on, infact Buhari continue all this people complaining are Igbos.

1 Like

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by STONEGEORGE15(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
ycat:
You? Who are you?
You said something about 'south agitating' and I asked you to speak for yourself, so how's that having problem with you? When you could have just mentioned your region.
Ogbeni, kini problem e? Kini region mi ni she pelu e. If u know kitigbe ogbeere, u will know my state
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by ycat: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
You are in your region and crying over what happened in Lagos? You really love others so much. You are probably one of those in ijebu ode as gatemen only to tell your people you are in banana island. First get your 60% of your total population out of my region and we can talk about a handful of Yoruba who are in your region.
madenigga:

I am in my region in my state to be precise, come abd tell ur black looking dirty brothers to pack all there second hand taxis littering our roads and tailor shops back to there almighty Lagos.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by ycat: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Sisi kekere kini wahala to ko ra e si?
Kini south ni se pelu agitation? When did the south meet to talk about agitation? Though I know ogbere ijebu, but I don't care about where you come from and didn't ask.
STONEGEORGE15:

Ogbeni, kini problem e? Kini region mi ni she pelu e. If u know kitigbe ogbeere, u will know my state
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by Davvymavvy(f): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2016
@fulanimafia, it doesn't matter though, as you earlier posited, that's the best way to share the spoilt of the war but down west, there's a growing resentment of Buhari's chronically skewed appointments, it doesn't speak well of him. I did vote the man in the last election but at this ethnically induced pace of bigoted governance, a thousand Tinubus cannot win SW for Buhari in 2019.

OBJ was a President from the western extraction, I can't remember of any case of marginalisation as all regions were adequately represented. Buhari is far from being a nationalist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by Davvymavvy(f): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2016
ycat, abeg shove your crude, uninformed and half baked opinion down your ass. You are tactically supporting Buhari's bigotry even against Yorubas that rebranded him. Yoruba's adoption helped him a lot, history is there to validate my assertion. What has he done? Apart from the ministerial appointments that constitution requires states must be represented, check the ethnic demography of others then come back and reedit your posts

4 Likes

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by modath(f): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2016
francizy:

The bolded.. What can we say about the rampaging Fulani herdsmen, silence of Buhari, Buhari's grazing bill (which aims to arm twist other tribes of the nation), the silence of our security forces in that regards, murder of innocent IPOB protesters and Shiite Muslims, etc? What makes Buhari better (since you still choose him over the other) when within just a year, he has supervised the murder of over 5,000 Nigerians. When will you come to terms with the fact that Buhari isn't better of? undecided

First thing first, God will Judge Jonathan for not only misappropriating a once in a lifetime, one in a billion opportunity but also making what didn't look like a an option, a preferred choice...

No one is in any doubt about my position on grazing, ranching or whatever nomenclature they may give to it, neither am I "unlooking" from the herdsmen menace and I make my opinions obvious every opportunity that presents itself..

I however refuse to be drawn into IPOB drama, self determination is an inalienable right, unity shouldn't be forced but there are ways to go about it, lashing out after election loss is highly suspect, moreover the albino bonobo in Zoo cage advocated for ethnic cleansing of my tribe, what's that about? undecided

The shi'ites? Crying more than the bereaved much, are ya? Few days ago on this platform, same people "queuing" behind the them hurled invectives at them for dragging USA & Isreal's flag on the floor, called them "terrorists" and claimed they deserved all they got from the NA...

Buhari may not be better off, but I choose him as my "own devil", be cool with your choice as well, Freedom of association tinz....
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by fulanimafia: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This sermon only shows that you tacitly approve of the unfortunate action of President Buhari.

As for the emboldened, it is the height of hypocrisy because you wouldn't have been saying this if it was to be the South or SW that was benefitting from these appointments with the north marginalized. smh

Tonye I'd appreciate it if you and other posters here stop trying to put words in my mouth. There is no where I either expressly or tacitly approved of the skewed appointments of the President. I explained the mentality behind it, and that does not translate into an endorsement of such a regressive mentality.

That said, Politics is not a tea party but a competition of diverse interests, so all the idealism being preached here is not practical which is why when we had an Ijaw President, the skewed appointments were also present and glaring.

Of course anyone with the short end of the stick would be unhappy as expected, but such is the nature of partisan politics globally and we can only hope that as our young democracy evolves and matures, such primordial sentiments will occupy the back burner.

P.S. Regarding hypocrisy, your thread itself is a shining beacon of the vice, you are yet to comment on Jonathan's equally skewed appointments. Refer to my previous posts and try to explain it away if you can.

Cheers.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by sirade(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2016
fulanimafia:

Lol me sef dey vex with am seriously for the slow economic diversification drive particularly regarding solid mineral development; we should be seeing the likes of Mittal and TATA falling over themselves making daily presentations in Fayemi's office by now...but sha it's still early in the day and uneasy they say, lies the head that wears the crown.

Regarding appointments, my people got no chill when it comes to politics and governance as some feel that's their area of specialty like you guys and your academic prowess + dominance of the private and financial sectors (outdated thinking if you ask me), however I must admit I feel uneasy whenever I don't see the SW also being massively included in appointments considering the sacrifices and efforts made.

Stay strong and keep calming frayed nerves as things are bound to improve if we read the handwriting on the wall, most of the frustration is economic in nature and the economic future looks bright (I can elaborate further though I know you don clock am already)

At the end of the day, I believe the President has the best of intentions and PYO, Tinubu, Fayemi et al know it (afterall they ain't stupid). It is well.

You don dey wail small small my brother.

1 Like

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by ycat: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016
What a fool! You need to choke on your straight-out-sockaway opinion. Why don't you this triple idiott quote the very post I support Buhari with rather that running unclad into the market with talking point you overhead from people that has nothing to do with my stance.
Emotional wreck of Arandomo like you will continue to implode until you get your head checked.
Davvymavvy:
ycat, abeg shove your crude, uninformed and half baked opinion down your ass. You are tactically supporting Buhari's bigotry even against Yorubas that rebranded him. Yoruba's adoption helped him a lot, history is there to validate my assertion. What has he done? Apart from the ministerial appointments that constitution requires states must be represented, check the ethnic demography of others then come back and reedit your posts
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by sirade(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016
989900:
Jonathan reconstitutes NNPC Board of Directors

President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday approved the constitution of a new board of directors for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
A statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, stated that the decision was in furtherance of the President’s commitment to the reform and the improvement of the oil and gas industry.
The new board, according to Mr. Abati, is made up of the Minister of Petroleum Resources as Chairman (Diezani); Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance (Mrs Ana Daniel-Nwaobia,); and Group Managing Director, NNPC (Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha), as members.
Other members are Abdullahi Bukar, Steven Oronsaye, Olusegun Okunnu and Daniel Wadzani.
The Group Executive Director (GED), Finance & Accounts, Bernard Otti; and GED, Corporate Services, Peter Nmadu, are also members.
The President urged them to discharge their duties efficiently and with integrity to ensure positive transformation of the petroleum sector.

Wailers, oya, over to una.

That is why we voted buhari, to correct Jonathan skewed appointments.

Bot ala, buhari has proven to be worse than Jonathan in that regard.

Buhari decision is detrimental to the unity of our country.

1 Like

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by nwaanambra1(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
francizy:

You never halla! grin cheesy

have ur laughs bro! such is life sad

but be rest assured it will swing to my desire - which is, the best for Nigeria! the best and nothin but the best!

if Buhari fails to give us that, we will keep experimenting till we get it right angry
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by sirade(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
989900:
Jonathan reconstitutes NNPC Board of Directors

President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday approved the constitution of a new board of directors for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
A statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, stated that the decision was in furtherance of the President’s commitment to the reform and the improvement of the oil and gas industry.
The new board, according to Mr. Abati, is made up of the Minister of Petroleum Resources as Chairman (Diezani); Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance (Mrs Ana Daniel-Nwaobia,); and Group Managing Director, NNPC (Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha), as members.
Other members are Abdullahi Bukar, Steven Oronsaye, Olusegun Okunnu and Daniel Wadzani.
The Group Executive Director (GED), Finance & Accounts, Bernard Otti; and GED, Corporate Services, Peter Nmadu, are also members.
The President urged them to discharge their duties efficiently and with integrity to ensure positive transformation of the petroleum sector.

Wailers, oya, over to una.

That is why we voted buhari, to correct Jonathan skewed appointments.

But alas, buhari has proven to be worse than Jonathan in that regard.

Buhari decision is detrimental to the unity of our country.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by fulanimafia: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
sirade:

You don dey wail small small my brother.

Why not? You think everyone is a mindless drone?

Not surprised it's astonishing to programmed Ekpas.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by francizy(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
modath:

First thing first, God will Judge Jonathan for not only misappropriating a once in a lifetime, one in a billion opportunity but also making what didn't look like a an option, a preferred choice...

No one is in any doubt about my position on grazing, ranching or whatever nomenclature they may give to it, neither am I "unlooking" from the herdsmen menace and I make my opinions obvious every opportunity that presents itself..

I however refuse to be drawn into IPOB drama, self determination is an inalienable right, unity shouldn't be forced but there are ways to go about it, lashing out after election loss is highly suspect, moreover the albino bonobo in Zoo cage advocated for ethnic cleansing of my tribe, what's that about? undecided

The shi'ites? Crying more than the bereaved much, are ya? Few days ago on this platform, same people "queuing" behind the them hurled invectives at them for dragging USA & Isreal's flag on the floor, called them "terrorists" and claimed they deserved all they got from the NA...

Buhari may not be better off, but I choose him as my "own devil", be cool with your choice as well, Freedom of association tinz....

If I may ask, which other way is the legitimate way to go about self determination apart from protests and seeking for referendums? Has this not been the very way the IPOB has gone about it? Then instead addressing the issue like a human, your president decided to use live bullets and spill blood.

Also because of one man, Nnamdi Kanu, you think it's not a problem for the IPOB members (that have never lifted a hand against your tribe) to be killed? If that be the case, then what do you have to say about the Oba of Lagos and your USA doctor that towed similar line as Nnamdi Kanu? Will I be reasonable or sensible or human enough if I say that the Yoruba people deserved the Mile 12 or the Ikorodun encounter because they supported their Oba's stand on drowning my people? That's preposterous! undecided

So because of the Shiites protest, then we can safely conclude that they deserve the massacre the Nigerian military served them with? Did you even read through what you typed? I'm not a fan of the Shiites but that won't make me wish them dead or say that the killings of their people is justified because of their useless acts.

It's only rational and reasonable to condemn what is wrong and accept what is right, but not to twist situations just because it falls on tribal lines. I urge you to look beyond sentiments and tribal lines and be more rational.. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by francizy(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2016
nwaanambra1:

have ur laughs bro! such is life sad

but be rest assured it will swing to my desire - which is, the best for Nigeria! the best and nothin but the best!

if Buhari fails to give us that, we will keep experimenting till we get it right angry

All the best oh! grin cheesy
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by jaybanfa(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
Truth be told, the appointments are skewed in the North's favour; but another truism is that it is one of the spoils of political dominance. We saw the exact same thing under GEJ when the South overwhelmingly occupied the juiciest posts. We can not also discount the behavior of the SE during the election campaigns where it systematically and myopically excluded itself from the ruling party. The few that were involved are now well represented in this government (Ngige, Onu et al.) The South West is also well represented and its clear for all to see.

P.S: The 'North' is made up of 3 regions, North Central, North West and North East so quit the deception in presenting it as 1 region.

**********************************************************************************************************************

point of correction.. DG ITF Longmas Wapmuk is middlebelt so also is Mike Omeiri past DG of NOA.. Yemi Kaale is south west and that Yakubu guy is either from Taraba or Kaduna..quite a number of names on ur list are not south south or south eastern as u'd want us to believe..

1 Like

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by nwaanambra1(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
francizy:

All the best oh! grin cheesy

this ur laugh dey sooo pain me that i feel like squeezing your neck! cheesy grin

but no be ur fault sha - na buhari wey no wan giv us his ardent supporter good reasons to be the ones having the laughs instead of the other way round undecided

god pass u and ur fellow happy wailers sha! undecided
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by Davvymavvy(f): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2016
ycat:
What a fool! You need to choke on your straight-out-sockaway opinion. Why don't you this triple idiott quote the very post I support Buhari with rather that running unclad into the market with talking point you overhead from people that has nothing to do with my stance.
Emotional wreck of Arandomo like you will continue to implode until you get your head checked.

You can go ballistic for all you want but I'm sorry, I can't help your insanity. My message is clear, Buhari is not doing enough for the Yorubas, we played a crucial role in his emergence, any opinion different from this is from an unstable man who doubles as being intellectually arid.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by MrPresident1: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2016
fulanimafia:

Tonye I'd appreciate it if you and other posters here stop trying to put words in my mouth. There is no where I either expressly or tacitly approved of the skewed appointments of the President. I explained the mentality behind it, and that does not translate into an endorsement of such a regressive mentality.

That said, Politics is not a tea party but a competition of diverse interests, so all the idealism being preached here is not practical which is why when we had an Ijaw President, the skewed appointments were also present and glaring.

Of course anyone with the short end of the stick would be unhappy as expected, but such is the nature of partisan politics globally and we can only hope that as our young democracy evolves and matures, such primordial sentiments will occupy the back burner.

P.S. Regarding hypocrisy, your thread itself is a shining beacon of the vice, you are yet to comment on Jonathan's equally skewed appointments. Refer to my previous posts and try to explain it away if you can.

Cheers.

Are you saying that the president has a 'regressive mentality'?

1 Like

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by francizy(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
nwaanambra1:

this ur laugh dey sooo pain me that i feel like squeezing your neck! cheesy grin

but no be ur fault sha - na buhari wey no wan giv us his ardent supporter good reasons to be the ones having the laughs instead of the other way round undecided

god pass u and ur fellow happy wailers sha! undecided

When I read about that man (the Nigerian dark days of 83/84) coupled with Fela's music, plus his utterances, I knew that supporting or voting for him meant moving from frying pan (GEJ) to fire (Buhari) and I don't regret voting GEJ (for the first time I ever brought myself to participate in a major election). His government was corrupt we all know and the corruption is nothing short of the usual corruption we experienced in the past and which is still plaguing Buhari's government. At least, he had some sound minds like Akinwumi Adesina, NOI, Diezani, etc that were competent and hardworking, unlike this one... grin cheesy
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by fulanimafia: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Are you saying that the president has a 'regressive mentality'?

With regard to appointments, all of us including the President are failing to be progressive in thought by giving undue regard to primordial sentiments. Truth be told.

That said, I cannot and will not condemn the Presidents appointments because at this stage of our democracy, the battle of interests is fierce and God forbid the day I'll be penny wise and pound foolish.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by STONEGEORGE15(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
ycat:
Sisi kekere kini wahala to ko ra e si?
Kini south ni se pelu agitation? When did the south meet to talk about agitation? Though I know ogbere ijebu, but I don't care about where you come from and didn't ask.
Bawo ni south o she ni agitate. Nkan ti Buhari nse yi o make sense rara na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by ycat: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
You are a raving lunatic! What did I say and what are you saying. Buhari is taking a toll on you wailers, you can't survive another year like this for sure.I said that buhari need to do more for the Yoruba over an hour ago, only for you with your upside down opinion saying the same thing after attacking me. You should log out of nairaland and either go take your medication or see your shrink.
Davvymavvy:

You can go ballistic for all you want but I'm sorry, I can't help your insanity. My message is clear, Buhari is not doing enough for the Yorubas, we played a crucial role in his emergence, any opinion different from this is from an unstable man who doubles as being intellectually arid.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by modath(f): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2016
francizy:

If I may ask, which other way is the legitimate way to go about self determination apart from protests and seeking for referendums? Has this not been the very way the IPOB has gone about it? Then instead addressing the issue like a human, your president decided to use live bullets and spill blood.

Buhari does not have power to grant a Ref, the constitution FORBIDS it, protests also doesn't work in this part of the word let's disavow of sentiments and use our Reps!! Deep inside of you, you know the truth though..

Also because of one man, Nnamdi Kanu, you think it's not a problem for the IPOB members (that have never lifted a hand against your tribe) to be killed? If that be the case, then what do you have to say about the Oba of Lagos and your USA doctor that towed similar line as Nnamdi Kanu? Will I be reasonable or sensible or human enough if I say that the Yoruba people deserved the Mile 12 or the Ikorodun encounter because they supported their Oba's stand on drowning my people? That's preposterous! undecided

I do not support inciting hate speech so lump all of them in one pot!

So because of the Shiites protest, then we can safely conclude that they deserve the massacre the Nigerian military served them with? Did you even read through what you typed? I'm not a fan of the Shiites but that won't make me wish them dead or say that the killings of their people is justified because of their useless acts.

Go back and re read my comment, I never wished them dead, I was making reference to the people who initially were pro Zakzaky but not anymore since his adherents dragged Isreal and USA flags on the street.. check it well.

It's only rational and reasonable to condemn what is wrong and accept what is right, but not to twist situations just because it falls on tribal lines. I urge you to look beyond sentiments and tribal lines and be more rational.. Thank you.

Oh oh, you've seen the diamond called a detribalized Nigerian? Kindly point me in that gems direction. cool

What is wrong is that what y'all unlooked under Jona, you guys are now making it seem like a new thing now... South west is the whipping boy of every successive govt and we may complain but we don't threaten carnage as a way out....

Let's bury this now, I'm only taking time to respond cos it's you but I'm getting tired. Peace out.
Re: NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress by ycat: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2016
STONEGEORGE15, I saw your mail but can't open any mail at the moment. Can we discuss it here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction / APC Caucus Pass Vote Of Confidence On National Chairman / Kwankwaso's Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.