Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) (3126 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by ChynoBEATS: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2016
GIYAZZ:
So lazy to type, but i believe these pictures will best describe the reasons for my action:

School exams

[img]http://www.chronicle.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Exams1.jpg[/img]

Studio sections

Currently working on a group album

[img]http://fr.ee/files/answer/1159.jpg[/img]

Booked for a lot of shows

Lol
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by princeakins(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
I nid ur support dear , i knw u r alrdy click to anoda, buh u can stil nominate me up to d final ok...

Wil b so glad n anticipatin for ur hand on dz.

Jah bless smiley

LA clic ma prof,

CC LuveU2
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
ademipeju:
Stop lieing.

I hate hearing thus cheap lies. angry angry

You knew all this and you send your verification pics, even begin send pm up and down. Oniro oniranu oshi stop lieing. undecided undecided undecided

I hate lies you are just an unrepentant lier and a bloody one.

You need his attention or what dear? Make me understand why you are angry with him

1 Like

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by ademipeju(f): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You need his attention or what dear? Make me understand why you are angry with him
Wu be this.

U just dey wake? Go back to bed. undecided
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by firstking01(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
misspicy:
Tonight?
Just sent my num to your email
embarassed
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by misspicy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by firstking01(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2016
misspicy:
Hi
Whatsapp??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! / Please How Can I Stop Sleep Talking? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.