Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) (3127 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
So lazy to type, but i believe these pictures will best describe the reasons for my action:

School exams

[img]http://www.chronicle.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Exams1.jpg[/img]

Studio sessions

Currently working on a group album

[img]http://fr.ee/files/answer/1159.jpg[/img]

Booked for a lot of shows

These are the main reasons i pulled out.
I had a choice not to give anybody an explanation, except for my supporters ofcourse. But i had to say something because of some nonsense comments I have been reading lately, aiming to defame my reputation and ridicule my eligibility as a worthy contender of the crown.

I was never intimated into quitting. That's straight up ridiculous! Yes, because i was arguably one of the heavyweight contenders if i must say. (No brags)
I am a very confident person, i am hardly intimidated. A few of you lots who know me well will gladly confess to that.

And besides, i had the strongest team backing me up. A team made up of the likes of Lagunna, Jigsawkillah, Jaybee3, Darkenedrebel, Muva, IamCharis, Lezzlie, Jason21, Thesonofmark, Abumikey, DopeJemi, MissGdope and other heavyweights isn't a small team. That's a effing pound!!!

Plus i know I'm smart and good looking enough. So just stop making up ideas in your head and spreading your uncorroborated theories!

Goodnight cool

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by franklinjoseph(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by KnightRod(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lol.. Wish you goodluck in your endeavours, son.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by falconey(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=20pt] I would have done the same .

good luck brother .

hope to see you on screen someday
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by ruggedboy01: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2016

Ranting of a toothless bulldog angry sad

Before u cowardly embarked on the pageant stuff, u never thought about all this ur silly excuses

Guy park well. weather u pull out or pull in, who cares

Nonsense angry angry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by LuveU2(f): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oh Giyazz why embarassed

you were among those i planned voting for until the finals embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
ruggedboy01:
cheesy grin
What's so funny?

LuveU2:
Oh Giyazz why embarassed
Sorry. Vote another person.
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by misspicy(f): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Royalblak007 wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
Oh Giyazz why embarassed

Hey dearie! Dont cry. There's a reason for everything. Lemme take his place... Vote Franchise21 for Mr Nairaland 2016. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by ruggedboy01: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
GIYAZZ:
What's so funny?

Because u sounds funny grin grin cheesy
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by LuveU2(f): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Franchise21:
Hey dearie! Dont cry. There's a reason for everything. Lemme take his place... Vote Franchise21 for Mr Nairaland 2016. Thanks in anticipation
Let me add you to my list right away smiley
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=ruggedboy01post=47212446][/quote]Hmmm really?
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
Let me add you to my list right away smiley
Thanks dear. I rili appreciate. May God add more blessings to your life for this kind gesture of urs
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by PainInTheAss(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
oopps! Believe me bro, we totally understand you.

I wish you success in your goals!

Our team will be immensely grateful, if you support our fellow brother 'fynestboi' as the competion evolves.

©© TeamFynestboi™
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
misspicy:
Royalblak007 wink

Hi Angel....
How have you been...?
Been kinda busy myself....
I would love to have a word with you.. smiley
Please..
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by misspicy(f): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hi Angel....
How have you been...?
Been kinda busy myself....
I would love to have a word with you.. smiley
Please..
Tonight?

Just sent my num to your email
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2016
misspicy:

Tonight?

Just sent my num to your email

Your not comfy if we converse tonight...I can always wait
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by misspicy(f): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Your not comfy if we converse tonight...I can always wait
Its cool

Do call asapwink

1 Like

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by jargonzboi(m): 1:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Never be intimidated.
Never listen to people saying rubbish.

Cheers.
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by joywendy(f): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
ruggedboy01:

Ranting of a toothless bulldog angry sad

Before u cowardly embarked on the pageant stuff, u never thought about all this ur silly excuses

Guy park well. weather u pull out or pull in, who cares

Nonsense angry angry

I find this comment ironic and funny.

You called someone a toothless bulldog and the only person ranting here is you.

Who cares? Yet you cared to type such comments on his thread.

Strange indeed!

@Giyazz I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by vicstar(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
GIYAZZ! Even a madman will understand ya reasons grin bro itz all about priorities!! cry unlike some people on diz site dat lack one lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by mercichoco(f): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't mind them, pls go ahead with your plans, goodluck
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by ruggedboy01: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
joywendy:

I find this comment ironic and funny.

You called someone a toothless bulldog and the only person ranting here is you.

Who cares? Yet you cared to type such comments on his thread.

Strange indeed!

where this one crawled out from
Bea u have been noticed
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
abegi
yu yursef know say yu nr go pass first round
no long Story
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by superfelix: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ok!.... Good luck
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by ademipeju(f): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Stop lieing.

I hate hearing thus cheap lies. angry angry

You knew all this and you send your verification pics, even begin send pm up and down. Oniro oniranu oshi stop lieing. undecided undecided undecided

I hate lies you are just an unrepentant lier and a bloody one.
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by deloon(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
It's a good thing you pulled out.
One needs to invest time and resources on productive things. Leave it for the young niggas.
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by skywalker001(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Franchise21:
[s]Hey dearie! Dont cry. There's a reason for everything. Lemme take his place... Vote Franchise21 for Mr Nairaland 2016. Thanks in anticipation[/s]
can't u see her siggy ?
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
skywalker001:
can't u see her siggy ?
It still doesn't matter. I'm very optimistic. I'm still soliciting for ur support. Even if u hv a candidate, multiple votes r allowed in d early stages. Pls, tag me along. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by skywalker001(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Franchise21:
It still doesn't matter. I'm very optimistic. I'm still soliciting for ur support. Even if u hv a candidate, multiple votes r allowed in d early stages. Pls, tag me along. Thanks in anticipation
owk bro, no P...
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
skywalker001:
owk bro, no P...
Thanks bro. One Love
Re: Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) by MrDojo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
GIYAZZ:
So lazy to type, but i believe these pictures will best describe the reasons for my action:

School exams

[img]http://www.chronicle.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Exams1.jpg[/img]

Studio sections

Currently working on a group album

[img]http://fr.ee/files/answer/1159.jpg[/img]

Booked for a lot of shows

These are the main reasons i pulled out.
I had a choice not to give anybody an explanation, except for my supporters ofcourse. But i had to say something because of some nonsense comments I have been reading lately, aiming to defame my reputation and ridicule my eligibility as a worthy contender of the crown.

I was never intimated into quitting. That's straight up ridiculous! Yes, because i was arguably one of the heavyweight contenders if i must say. (No brags)
I am a very confident person, i am hardly intimidated. A few of you lots who know me well will gladly confess to that.

And besides, i had the strongest team backing me up. A team made up of the likes of Lagunna, Jigsawkillah, Jaybee3, Darkenedrebel, Muva, IamCharis, Lezzlie, Jason21, Thesonofmark, Abumikey, DopeJemi, MissGdope and other heavyweights isn't a small team. That's a effing pound!!!

Plus i know I'm smart and good looking enough. So just stop making up ideas in your head and spreading your uncorroborated theories!

Goodnight cool

GOOD LUCK WITH YOU HUSTLE BRO

YOU CAN THROW YOU SUPPORT TO #TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

WE'LL APPRECIATE IT

THANK YOU

MRDOJO FOR MR.NAIRALAND

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice / PHOTO: What Is Wrong With This Pics / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.