Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Ex Has Wrecked Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Has Wrecked Me (5587 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Help, My Ex Has Wrecked Me / Guys Come In And Share D Horrible Things Dat A Girl Or Ur Ex Has Done To U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by much123456(m): 4:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Why not expose her by putting her pics and probably fb name so we can help u to bash her or hear her own side of the story, if all u said is even true

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by wiringdpt(m): 4:37am On Jul 05, 2016
You left her at your house? You're the dumb one [qupote author=Lawz20 post=47213949]Good day fellow Nairalanders.

About three months ago, I posted a problem that I was facing in my 3 years old relationship here on this section about my fiancee that was cheating on me, asking for your advises and I got lots and lots of love from all of you, I really want to appreciate you all for that.

Now to the matter on ground, just to cut it short, I broke up with my so called fiancee around April this year, told her am no longer interested in the relationship, she says it ok by her but then she was still in Delta state with her parents, later during the week, she called me to say am not serious with what I told her and that she can't just waste her 3 good years with me just like that, after a lot was said, her mum called me, told me if I really want to break up with her daughter, I must rent her a house, get her a job and compensate her. I laughed and told her, for the house I will try my best but for the other two, they are not possible. She took the phone from her mum and started telling at me that I will have to cos she has stayed with me for 3 years, cooking and washing my clothes. I told her if I have to then she will also have to pay me for her younger sister's schooling that I sponsored, the monthly monies in the name of business, her hair dresser registration, monthly upkeeps and the rest. She shouted at me that am joking with her and she will show me. After lots of arguments, she hung up for a month plus, I didn't hear from her again until all of a sudden, she called me that she will be coming over to my place, at first I was like, you want to come and carry out your threat or what cos she has been sending me threatening messages, she said its for peace then I said ok since her belongings are still in my room. She came like she said, she said she doesn't want to waste time, that I should say what I want, after much talks, pleas and all. I left her at home and head for work, she later called me that she want to leave my house and all she needed from me now is money to rent a house, I told her to wait till I return but she said I should just transfer the money to her, I called the police station that I have already reported the case to and they ask me to give her that it will show that I have pay her off. I called her back and ask how much, she said 30k and I should please add something to it, I sent her 35k apart from the 25k I gave her before she traveled, lo and behold, I returned from work and met my house empty, everything I have was gone, she packed my properties, took the receipts from my box, the only property she left for me are my clothes and shoes. My fridge, TV, home theater, fan, gas cooker, electric stoves, kerosene stoves, mattress and many others are all gone. All effort to reach her prove abortive. The next day in the morning, she called me to say, if I want my properties back, I should come to Delta state and do the right thing, I went to the police station and when I see that all they are asking me is money, I just lost interest. I can't go to her place in Delta cos I don't know what awaits me there so I told myself, I will start over again. This has really thought me a bitter lesson that no matter how much love a girl proves to love you, she can also kill you almost immediately. Please friends, all I need now is help from you all, I have renewed my rent and there's not even ordinary bed talk more of electronics in the house, I have to sleep at work most times, I just need your help, be it financially or materially, I will appreciate, any amount is not little please and nothing is too small.

Just in case you want to help, you can call/whatsapp/sms me on this number, 08075237343 or Email me on shegzylawrence4u@ymail.com
Thank you and God bless you all. [/quote]
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 5:49am On Jul 05, 2016
samsam2019:
Why would you ask people for money?

You have a job and I believe you can get everything she took from you in a year

Excuse me bro, I never remember asking u 4 money n even if I ask 4 financial help, I did not impose it on anyone, this is the same forum that advised me on what to do from the beginning, you can go check it out.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Lawz20(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2016
much123456:
Why not expose her by putting her pics and probably fb name so we can help u to bash her or hear her own side of the story, if all u said is even true

Wish I can do that, remember it's part of NL's law.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Kollyk11(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
She is so wicked! How come she can reached on tat point juz to nail u down? Well, if I we're u leave all these piece of shyt to her and move on. Material things can be bought again but not the trust..
what is the meaning of all these "tat and "shyt" u are typing .if u want to say something meaningful u have to type correctly.btw how old are u
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by jubrealguy(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2016
If you can pay a gal off with 35k and u r still planning to rent a house for her, then i see no reason why u cant buy a student-sized mattress and recover all u av lost in one or two years cos its clear that u v a job........well, this is Nigeria and i am sure this is one out of the over one million formats I was telling my friend about
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Kollyk11:
what is the meaning of all these "tat and "shyt" u are typing .if u want to say something meaningful u have to type correctly.btw how old are u

I'm not here to please everyone. If u dont get my point, juz leave it alone.

End of the story.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Kriszzy01: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2016
flexyfit:
At first...why will u leave ur house for her...knowing all the threats she has given u.....that's a silly mistake...
Same thing am wondering. If I were in Ur shoes, she'll prolly get her stuff 4rm d gate; no chance of getting n2 ma crib at all.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by qboi3000: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
undecided
Dumbest story av eva hrd.... mtchewwwwv

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Vikky014(f): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
LMAO
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Kollyk11(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm not here to please everyone. If u cant get my point, juz leave it alone.

End of the story.

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by masam(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Oga I don't wanna sound insensitive but u re a 'mumu'. U left ur house to a lady that has threatened u with her mum and left to work. Ur inclination never told u of any impending danger, just forget ur property or whatever have u and move ahead.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by MRBrownJ: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2016
you sir are what is known as an ASKHOLE.... you always ask but never listen to the advices given to you.

a woman WHO WAS CHEATING ON YOU is now threatening you, and you have the audacity to invite her at your place and even leave her there on her own?! MUMU!!!!! you got what you deserve.

a lady cheats on you and when you break up with her, she says YOU owe her...and you pay her. BWAAAAH! you certainly won the "NL donkey of the year" award!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2016
:
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Op, if police wants money before attending to you, just locate the nearest barrack, explain your plight and when you arrive her mother's compound in that Respected Army Hilux, i guess she won't only return your properties, pay for your fares and all the stress she had caused you. Op, i blame you for leaving her in your house after those threats, don't lose your guard again. She and her mother will come begging if you get a good lawyer to take the case serious(that is if you want to)... She is smart in her own foolishness, cos you could report that a huge amount of money you kept in your house got missing too. She is penny wise, pound foolish.. Go and recover your properties.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Rukkydelta(f): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Love is sweet o cheesy
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:

Well said but I think you really need to sit, think and reason properly before you write. Sorry if am being rude but what you just wrote down defines who you are.

by the way, I guess you are a lady

When someone who knows better than you do advices you, listen and dnt fight back.

If you were wise, will she pack your properties? No

A girl who can do what she did has definitely been taking things away from your house before now but you never found out or you just overlooked it.

So many ladies today are very hungry. Do not in the name of love leave your house keys to a hungry girl worse off an ANGRY girl. The least is let her visit on weekends when you will stay and watch her at home..
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:

Excuse me bro, I never remember asking u 4 money n even if I ask 4 financial help, I did not impose it on anyone, this is the same forum that advised me on what to do from the beginning, you can go check it out.

You still have a long way to go.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
If you can pay a gal off with 35k and u r still planning to rent a house for her, then i see no reason why u cant buy a student-sized mattress and recover all u av lost in one or two years cos its clear that u v a job........well, this is Nigeria and i am sure this is one out of the over one million formats I was telling my friend about

The guy just spoilt the format with his last paragraph..

When we were about falling for his game.. Lol..
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by murphyibiam15(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:

just shut up...u are a begger and a big scam...just negodi joblessness.if u have work why beg?
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by chidekings(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Which kind help,u be mumu fullstop.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by abimbawealth(f): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Airborne02(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Wait oo.. . OP.. Did u say she come in and stay even call nd ask u to send moni.. U even did.. Wat if she dnt even carry d item.. Poison ur food nd go u just enter house say make u cook nd she don put poison inside u cook chop die.. Na anoda story abi... Call her say thanks for packing ur load joor..
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by ClintonDal(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Don't really mean this as an insult but bro you acted a fool. Can you even hear yourself?? undecided undecided what da hell is wrong with some folks? People are just getting foolish as the years go by.

Oh! Now I see, just got to read your last paragraph and saw where u started soliciting for help. See format grin nigga go get a job. And by job I mean stone mason. Mofo!
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by beeyhive(f): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lawrence segun Victor why?

https://m.facebook.com/lolusegun1?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiYjkxYmVhMWM2NzMwNWNkYzljYmM0MmJmNjExZDBiZGEifQ%3D%3D&fref=search

Just going through your pictures and I became weak.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by samsam2019: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lawz20:

no wonder you got slammed by a girl.

Are you a special kind of stoopid? It's not as if you're suffering from an ailment or something. Its your property which you can just replace in under a year and you're here asking for money .

You do realise asking for money actually ruined your post?

And yes, you asked me for money, you asked all nairalanders which I am well part of.

Funny how you left a bitter b1tch in your house. What were you expecting when you get home? Egusi and pounded yam?

Gerrarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by MrEverest(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
samsam2019:
Why would you ask people for money?

You have a job and I believe you can get everything she took from you in a year
Gbam, that is the part that got me thinking. This is not a life threatning situation, you lost your properties but you've got a job which will enable you to replace what u lost albeit gradually. There is no dignity in begging, again, why would u give an ex girlfriend that CHEATED ON YOU 35,000 naira when u dont even have savings? While she was with u, u spent on her so u dont owe her anything! Again, despite her threats on phone, you still allowed her near you home not to talk of leaving her alone in your house! Come on man, you commited a lot of faux pas! What happened to the old wise saying that hell had no fury than a woman scorned?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by yoged(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
This song comes to my mind . Gbe agbelebu re ,o wu wo bi ko wuwo. ..... this is what happen when you are in a relationship just because others are dating . How old are you? You are really a mugun. Nobody will help you alaye. And I think youbare just cooking a story though
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by MrEverest(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
Hahahahaha, Lol @ format, well nothing is farfetched again in this buhari economy. Guys are devising desperate gimmicks to survive at the expense of the unsuspecting public.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by enambobo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yahoo yahoo. You son c mumu.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by enambobo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yahoo yahoo. You don c mumu.
Re: My Ex Has Wrecked Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
The story sounds fake tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Do This? / Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.